how many scandals can people talk abo...

how many scandals can people talk about within johnson county

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
weeping willow

Chandler, AZ

#1 Sep 16, 2009
I know of a property scandal, does anyone know of any other scandals in johnson county, by the way who are them two kids running around paintsville that look like ed spencer, do they really belong to marsheila baldwin
penny

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2009
for your information yes they do belong to my brother ed spencer and the oldest one is named susan baldwin and was named after my other sister, the boy were not so sure about? whats it to you anyway im sure you have a child that belongs to a married man. have some respect for my brother that has passed away.
court house news

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2009
i heard that a former clerk had a baby by frank johnson years ago after having a affair.dont know if its true or not can anyone tell me?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2009
was that betty jo conley? i heard a story about that, bethel howes told me when i was talking to her a few years back

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2009
i think his name is chris thats what bethel said
FYI

Martin, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2009
Come to think of it Chris doesn't favor either Sallie or Joey but he sure doesn't favor Frank Johnson either.
court house news

Pikeville, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2009
frank johnson the old judge witch is dead now

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2009
well then their is another one in the wood pile... who knows im related to all of Johnson county truth be known thats why they wrote that song who's your daddy lmao,
you lie

Salyersville, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2009
FYI wrote:
Come to think of it Chris doesn't favor either Sallie or Joey but he sure doesn't favor Frank Johnson either.
You people would have to rise to SCUM STATUS!!! I don't think you have any business discussing the Conley family and their personal matters. The death of Joey Conley has nearly destroyed Betty Jo. She wasn't in the best of health before he passed. She's even more fraile now. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If I knew who you were and where you were you would never gossip again. I would super glue your lips together. You are guilty of doing the devils work.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2009
I talk to Betty jo all the time and i did a lot of genealogy with Joey , I have been over to the Conleys I have taken pictures of with Wallace and they gave me their family photos to use I think they are great people, I think they got horribly screwed over by bethel howes by getting sold a pig in a poke of tracks two three and four instead of what is written on the paper , people need to examine the deeds. I tell you genealogy is researching the truth and finding out the truth and we did not say anything bad about joey I merely repeated what bethel howes had told me and asked a question, I know betty jo personelly, i have talked to her many times and you all should ask bethel howes what she tells people. I do have bussiness about it too they are my family and atleast i have the balls to say who i am and it does not matter where I live because i am always in Paintsville and Im moving there.... the only people that have problems with me are a miss ratliff and the some of the litterals and bethel howes, because they cant admit when wrong is wrong and fraud is fraud , and bethel howes is my family too i have been talking to her for several years and like i have said im related to alot of johnson county and i do my home work i was enquiring and for your info i am not scum... thank you kindly...
Call it

Salyersville, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2009
Great another idiot on welfare moving here.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2009
ummmm, and how many people has ol' Wallace screwed over? that old crook!

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2009
truth wrote:
ummmm, and how many people has ol' Wallace screwed over? that old crook!
Yes I have heard that two and i know that he didnt care that he was screwed out of his money when i tried to tell him what went down with the whole land thing and the tracts being switched

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2009
Call it wrote:
Great another idiot on welfare moving here.
How the Hell do you know that I am on welfare, Im not on welfare, I made a comparison to this cities welfare offices and that is all over the newspapers here, so again truth know what the hell you are talking about before you speak..... If I was on welfare how the hell do you think I could afford to fly to Kentucky every other month and how the hell do you think I just bought a brand new car.... Nice try dumb ass I see you are form Oil Springs are you kin to bethel miss fraud....

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2009
I guess the truth really does hurt some people , they need to deal with it like the rest of the peole in the world its a known fact that sometimes the plain truth hurts, got to learn to deal with it, and by the way calling me an idiot , another thing you dont know about me I have a fucking college degree i just choose to type the way i do because i can I also speak several different languages I think I can speaK YOURS DUMB ASS!!!!!!
you lie

Salyersville, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2009
angie hampt wrote:
I talk to Betty jo all the time and i did a lot of genealogy with Joey , I have been over to the Conleys I have taken pictures of with Wallace and they gave me their family photos to use I think they are great people, I think they got horribly screwed over by bethel howes by getting sold a pig in a poke of tracks two three and four instead of what is written on the paper , people need to examine the deeds. I tell you genealogy is researching the truth and finding out the truth and we did not say anything bad about joey I merely repeated what bethel howes had told me and asked a question, I know betty jo personelly, i have talked to her many times and you all should ask bethel howes what she tells people. I do have bussiness about it too they are my family and atleast i have the balls to say who i am and it does not matter where I live because i am always in Paintsville and Im moving there.... the only people that have problems with me are a miss ratliff and the some of the litterals and bethel howes, because they cant admit when wrong is wrong and fraud is fraud , and bethel howes is my family too i have been talking to her for several years and like i have said im related to alot of johnson county and i do my home work i was enquiring and for your info i am not scum... thank you kindly...
Well, for your information, just because someone named Bethel Howes allegedly told you something like that doesn't necessarily make it true. And furthermore, just because she told you doesn't give you the right to get on here and post it on a public forum. I bet if Sally, Betty, Wallace, and Chris knew you were saying this crap about them they wouldn't be so friendly with your trashy ass. You are either totally stupid, retarded, or just simply young and immature. This community is small and once you move here you may not be so well recieved after this...

Location hidden

#18 Sep 18, 2009
you lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for your information, just because someone named Bethel Howes allegedly told you something like that doesn't necessarily make it true. And furthermore, just because she told you doesn't give you the right to get on here and post it on a public forum. I bet if Sally, Betty, Wallace, and Chris knew you were saying this crap about them they wouldn't be so friendly with your trashy ass. You are either totally stupid, retarded, or just simply young and immature. This community is small and once you move here you may not be so well recieved after this...
MAYBE THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT BETHEL SAYS SUCH TRASH AND I WAS JUST INQUIRING, i AM PRETTY WELL ACCEPTED THERE IT SEEMS TO ME, I'm FAR FROM RETARDED OR STUPID. TRASHY , WHAT A WORD TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT I HOWEVER HAVE STUDIED JOHNSON COUNTY MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SCHOOL, COLLEGE, OR DAY CARE FOR THAT MATTER ARE YOU THAT WOMAN THAT THOUGHT DUCKS WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE FOUR LEGS?
YOU KNOW I AM A GOOD UPSTANDING PERSON BUT I DO SPEAK MY MIND AND I DONT SEE YOU ASKING DIANE SAWYER WHY SHE COMES AROUND AND GETTING INTO PEOPLES LIVES. ITS CALLED JOURNALISM , BIG RED TRUCK!!!!!!!!! GET A CLUE.....

Location hidden

#19 Sep 18, 2009
BY THE WAY I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE A MAJOR IN JOURNALISM AND A MINOR IN HISTORY. I ALSO SPEAK SEVERAL LANGUAGES, I WAS RAISED IN EUROPE AND SEEN THE STATES AND EUROPE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT JOHNSON COUNTY, KENTUCKY IS MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH....YOU ARE ONE AMONG MANY AND THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS THAT DON'T LIKE ME BUT THAT IS THERE PROBLEM NOT MINE, I DO GOOD WORK, I HELP PEOPLE OUT WHEN EVER I CAN, I TRY TO LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST AND I TRUST IN GOD... YOU NEED TO PUT DOWN THE DEW AND LAY OFF, YOU ARE A LITTLE TOO DEFENSIVE- A LITTLE TOOOOOOO DEFENSIVE FOR SOMEONE WHO HIDES BEHIND A SCREEN NAME.
old news

Martin, KY

#20 Sep 18, 2009
weeping willow wrote:
I know of a property scandal, does anyone know of any other scandals in johnson county, by the way who are them two kids running around paintsville that look like ed spencer, do they really belong to marsheila baldwin
I heard she had a son by Ed and he was very handsome.I never knew what her husband thought about that.
Josh Conley

Salyersville, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2009
I do not know who posted the previous entries, but I will come straight out and tell you who I am. I am Joe Conley's son and am very proud of my father and family. Unlike you, I am not going not going to try to start anything. I only post this to ask one question. Why? Why do feel the need to bring people into a situation that they have nothing to do with? Bethel Howes did not sell that land. It was put up for public auction and was purchased by my grandfather Wallace Conley. I know you are mad because you were consider an heir of the land, but you did not, however, reply to the letter that claimed you wanted your cut of the money. You only began to care about the land after you saw how much it was sold for and realized how much money you missed out on. Your problem does not lie within my family nor Bethel Howe's, but with yourself and the Master Commisioner. So, I do not appreciate you talking badly about my family as I have much pride in them and ask that you stop this childness and deal with the people that your problem is with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Paul 163,258
dope smoking city councilman thread deleted 55 min dead horse 28
pd witten for sheriff 1 hr dead horse 39
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr moth woman 25,739
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 16,700
Short haired girls are hot 3 hr Big Bad Bob 2
Marijuana legalization in ky 5 hr Wat 11

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages