Salyersville, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2011
unknown wrote:
???
Amy is a really good hairdresser.
high-lights

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2011
I think Kim is the best hair dresser there! She is really nice and does a great job.
moi

Salyersville, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2011
I care and respect all those gals. They rock!

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2011
I like Kim. She is great. There is another lady that does a great job too, cannot remember her name, but she is an older worker which has been with Smart Style for some time.
Happy Client

Lubbock, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2011
All the Girls there are Great!!! I have a ball when I go to get my hair done. I usally get Debbie or Aimee ..These girls do a " Wonderful Job "....:) They are Amesome!!!!
info

Salyersville, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2011
Let me tell you about the gals at Smart Style. They are some of the finest women in East Ky. They stand on their feet all day and work soooo hard. I am in there often and they are always kind, thoughtful, and respectful to ALL customers. They never speak poorly of customers when they leave. At all times they remain professional. They do have a lot of pressure on them but they rise to the challenge. Anytime you deal with the public it is difficult. But as I said before they feel more like family than friends to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free school supplies 16 min A mom 25
Last post wins (Nov '10) 19 min Concerned_American 26,199
commish race make your pic (Ronine, Kathy or ju... 37 min Citizen Mom 12
whats happened to charges against the sheriff 54 min Rose garden 67
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr think 805
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr think 165,666
Still think vaccines are okay? 1 hr better than u 9
What does Paintsville really need? 15 hr Commonwealth 45

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages