First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Paintsville, KY

#1 May 22, 2010
Any women out there know how to milk their man? Look up prostate milking and you'll see how it's done. My husband loves it.
no way

Salyersville, KY

#2 May 22, 2010
Curious wrote:
Any women out there know how to milk their man? Look up prostate milking and you'll see how it's done. My husband loves it.
Goodness gracious you have good sex! Be thankful, my husband will not allow me to touch his behind in any way what so ever.....makes a boring sex life!
Curious

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 22, 2010
Forty something

Reston, VA

#4 Jul 12, 2010
My wife suggested we try anal massage and prostate stimulation.
I really loved it and she enjoyed doing this for me or to me.
Forty something

Reston, VA

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Every man and woman should try this form of sex.
It is just great and we both love it
Reality check

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2010
Sounds like some of those men have a little "homo" in them, or maybe wish they did if you know what I mean!
big boss man

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Fact is,thats where a mans G spot is.Look it up.Wish my wife would do me.Lucky to get any kind of sex.Guys,count your blessings.
Shelly

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Curious wrote:
My God are there any normal people left in this world, no I do not want to go digging in my mans butt hole for sex, what happened to candle light and good music, if things are that bad I would give it up!
Really

Winchester, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Curious sounds like my kind of woman.
Jirachi

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2010
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>My God are there any normal people left in this world, no I do not want to go digging in my mans butt hole for sex, what happened to candle light and good music, if things are that bad I would give it up!
I assume you believe in God, right? If you do, are you telling us that you don't believe something he placed in the human body on his own terms is normal? Finding this area on your lover in order to make him happy and make him feel good isn't normal? FOR SHAME!

Props to you if you depend on cheap romantic gestures and the missionary position to get off, but an exciting sex life is something you shouldn't be ashamed of! There are many ways to find pleasure... I mean hell, if you're going to go all the way, you might as well do it right!

As far as the topic at hand goes... never tried it myself but I've heard it's very nice for the guy. PS - If anal play is for homosexuals and it's apparently the best spot for pleasure in ANY man's body... what are you implying?!
WTH

Manchester, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2010
Has paintsville turned into Sodom and Gomorrah? Between the posts about farting during sex and this one, I'm glad I don't live there anymore. What a bunch of freaks...
Shelly

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2010
Jirachi wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you believe in God, right? If you do, are you telling us that you don't believe something he placed in the human body on his own terms is normal? Finding this area on your lover in order to make him happy and make him feel good isn't normal? FOR SHAME!
Props to you if you depend on cheap romantic gestures and the missionary position to get off, but an exciting sex life is something you shouldn't be ashamed of! There are many ways to find pleasure... I mean hell, if you're going to go all the way, you might as well do it right!
As far as the topic at hand goes... never tried it myself but I've heard it's very nice for the guy. PS - If anal play is for homosexuals and it's apparently the best spot for pleasure in ANY man's body... what are you implying?!
If you can't look in the toilet and see what he made your butt for then I don't know what to tell you, all I can say is that hole is for exit only, so if you like smelly fingers go for it, to each his own, as for me I don't find pleasure in a butt hole.
Grego61

Liskeard, UK

#13 Aug 6, 2011
Tried the manual form with my girl friend last night.. I'm 50 she's 48! I have had many experiences but this has to be the best, longest lasting, most fantastic experience ever! Guys give up your phobia about it being gay, try it once and then tell me it's wrong!
Holy Cow

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2011
The prostate is there for the purpose of producing prostate fluid that mixes with semen which allows it to exit the manhood efficiently. without it the sperm itself would struggle to exit. Why anyone would want to have this done to them is beyond me, and why any woman would want to dig around in a mans poopshoot is just plain disturbing! I had this done by a dr to aleviate prostatitis, and it was VERY uncomfortable. Its also dangerous because if theres any infection present it can be forced into the bloodstream when the prostate is massaged according to my urologist..
LOLLOL

Salyersville, KY

#15 Aug 8, 2011
Grego61 wrote:
Tried the manual form with my girl friend last night.. I'm 50 she's 48! I have had many experiences but this has to be the best, longest lasting, most fantastic experience ever! Guys give up your phobia about it being gay, try it once and then tell me it's wrong!
i bet you like sh!t sandwiches too
steph17

UK

#16 Mar 19, 2012
Some sick people posting here, Gay sex takes place between two same sex people, Nothing that takes place between a man and woman can be called gay or homo,
If you dont understand that you are just plain thick in the head.
Big Balls McGee

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2012
steph17 wrote:
Some sick people posting here, Gay sex takes place between two same sex people, Nothing that takes place between a man and woman can be called gay or homo,
If you dont understand that you are just plain thick in the head.
I'm free...you up for it?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 21, 2012
Oh dear..

Should I repeat my expose about how I love that glorious combination of fecal material, KY lube, and semen that slides out of my a** after he does me from behind?

It tastes wonderful.

“Kick ROCKS!!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 22, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Oh dear..
Should I repeat my expose about how I love that glorious combination of fecal material, KY lube, and semen that slides out of my a** after he does me from behind?
It tastes wonderful.
You GO girl!!! FLY that Freak Flag!!! WOO HOO! Lol...
Big Balls McGee

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 22, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Oh dear..
It tastes wonderful.
KY is for sissies. Astroglide is where it's at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know 14 min kat 3
Does anyone know Linz Daniels 2 hr McCoart 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr uMoron 143,061
Alphabetical Word Association (Jul '13) 5 hr Intrepid Surfer 499
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 5 hr Intrepid Surfer 10,415
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 6 hr texas pete 6,671
Big Mellon Party store in Appletree Plaza (Jan '12) 7 hr Mrs Clause 104
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages