Influx of queers.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#169 Nov 24, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you aren't doing well debating facts so you're wishing to trade insults. Actually I started responding on the other thread but after all, I'm an equal opportunity asshole sooooo....
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant observations and half baked comments or any of the rest of this drivel.
Your turn.:)
er.....you left out stoopid
misb5

Richmond, KY

#170 Nov 24, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah cause brothers regularly polish each others knobs right? u dumbies twist anything to suit your hatred. hope u know if the gays are going to hell, why you hypocrites will be popping and cracking some place far worse. i say fry! ain't none of your business u fake "christian" idiots. there's not a one of you who uses your bible like you're supposed to.
glad you know how the Bible is suspost to be used , We now have the Bible police . The Bible has been twisted for years by people to be what they want .

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#171 Nov 24, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that NG ?
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>glad you know how the Bible is suspost to be used , We now have the Bible police . The Bible has been twisted for years by people to be what they want .
That`s a new one on me ''The Bible Police'' things are getting bad!! lol

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#172 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
No, no. Changing up the spelling may be a bit confusing.

Paintsville, KY

#173 Nov 24, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible has been twisted for years by people to be what they want .
This is very true which begs the question, if the Bible is supposed to be Gods word and God being omnipotent, why couldn't he find a single author that could write a book that only has one interpretation?

Pfftt!!! Why couldn't s/he write it him/herself and alleviate any spell checks?

There are approximately 41,000 Christian denominations around the world. That means there are a minimum of 41,000 interpretations.

So! Who's right and who's wrong?
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#174 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
yeah bayt, yeah bayt, show em how smart you are. goodness it is so nice to see gas bags' cheerleaders on the job.
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#175 Nov 25, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you aren't doing well debating facts so you're wishing to trade insults. Actually I started responding on the other thread but after all, I'm an equal opportunity asshole sooooo....
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant observations and half baked comments or any of the rest of this drivel.
oh gas bag you are the most boringly arrogant, stuck-on-himself, egotistical, cruel, stuck up, stiff-necked, mean spirited, bloviating, gas bag i have ever encountered. i am begining to find you boring gas bag. you always have to be the most intelligent, the most interesting, person on the thread. what fun is that for everyone else? psst...you missed my point , when i say little man i mean little in personality, character and spirit. i think it was kind of stupid of you to miss that. but you go ahead on gas bag, you keep telling me how stupid i am and each time you do i can see that cruel streak in you getting bigger and bigger, i am sure others are seeing the same thing. but, i am sure your cheerleaders will tell you differently just so they can sit back and laugh at you behind your back. i don't care if you are smarter than me, it really doesn't bother me at all for someone to be smarter than i am . the thing that does bother me is your cruelty to others. why would you be so extreamly cruel and mean? oh well gas bag you just keep on blowing out that gas, maybe someday we will figure out which end you are blowing all that gas out of ----your mouth or your a$$. kisses n hugs:)
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#176 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
btw i am still looking for that photo bucket you got that pic from.
freddyfudpucker

Louisville, KY

#178 Nov 25, 2012
Wow Charley Brown, stop answering this egomaniac, man. All you are doing is giving this piece of $hit a way of getting on here and trying to show off. I really do not think he loves Obama as much as his posts seem to indicate he does. I think he is just trying to make himself feel good by showing you how much smarter he is than not just you but everyone else. DO NOT give this piece of $hit the opportunity.
freddyfudpucker

Louisville, KY

#179 Nov 25, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
How uber-intelligent you are sir. You seem to desparately want everyone to know that you are the most intelligent one on here, in other words the " Big Dog" of topix . Well my friend I have to differ with you. So many on here are far more intelligent than you are. I do not think you are trying to defend Your beloved President Obama. I think you are just trying to get to the top of the pecking order on here. That seems to be the type of jackass you are. Speaking of drivel, you are the number one drivel spouter on here. You discust me jerk.
freddyfudpucker

Louisville, KY

#180 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh no, did he leave you out, stoopid? I'll make sure to let him know.

Oh Gaytor Bayt, you left out stoopid and I don't think she likes it one tiny little bit.

Paintsville, KY

#181 Nov 25, 2012
freddyfudpucker wrote:
<quoted text>
How uber-intelligent you are sir. You seem to desparately want everyone to know that you are the most intelligent one on here, in other words the " Big Dog" of topix . Well my friend I have to differ with you. So many on here are far more intelligent than you are. I do not think you are trying to defend Your beloved President Obama. I think you are just trying to get to the top of the pecking order on here. That seems to be the type of jackass you are. Speaking of drivel, you are the number one drivel spouter on here. You discust me jerk.
I don't feel any great overwhelming urge to explain myself sooooo,,,,

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

Paintsville, KY

#182 Nov 25, 2012
charley brown wrote:
<quoted text>
i am begining to find you boring gas bag.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#184 Nov 26, 2012
freddyfudpucker wrote:
Wow Charley Brown, stop answering this egomaniac, man. All you are doing is giving this piece of $hit a way of getting on here and trying to show off. I really do not think he loves Obama as much as his posts seem to indicate he does. I think he is just trying to make himself feel good by showing you how much smarter he is than not just you but everyone else. DO NOT give this piece of $hit the opportunity.
I

I agree with Freddy, Charley. Don't give this bully anymore attention. He really is in love with himself and the Democratic Party. He just will not see reason in anything you say. I really think he has some serious personality flaws, such as always having to be right, the most intelligent,and when he does not get his way he calls people names and throws his weight around( using bigger, more intelligent sounding words). Those are the classic traits of a bully. Maybe one day he will see how stupid he made himself look by trying to make Charley and anyone else who does not agree with him look stupid. It really is a vicious circle. So sad.

Paintsville, KY

#185 Nov 26, 2012
lulabell berthabeth wrote:
<quoted text>I
I agree with Freddy, Charley. Don't give this bully anymore attention. He really is in love with himself and the Democratic Party. He just will not see reason in anything you say. I really think he has some serious personality flaws, such as always having to be right, the most intelligent,and when he does not get his way he calls people names and throws his weight around( using bigger, more intelligent sounding words). Those are the classic traits of a bully. Maybe one day he will see how stupid he made himself look by trying to make Charley and anyone else who does not agree with him look stupid. It really is a vicious circle. So sad.
See reason??? BWWAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAA!!! !!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#186 Nov 26, 2012
Wowee it sounds like somebody is about to lose it bigtime! Calm down big guy, we still think you are the biggest, the baddest and the smartest. O.K. now big guy?
Charley Brown

Louisville, KY

#187 Nov 27, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
my manners are bad, i babble, i cannot read, write, spell, nor count, i am not normal, and i am mentally challenged!!!! wow that is a long list of terrible names to call someone and those are some very dastardly things to say to someone gas bag. we have all come to expect it from you whenever someone does not agree with you. i feel very sorry for the people who are in your inner circle of friends and family. that is... if you have enough people who can stand to be near you to make a circle you mean spirited, small minded, big-headed, bloviating bag of gas.
Charley Brown

Louisville, KY

#188 Nov 27, 2012
just because someone can copy a bunch of stats, theories, "facts", and articles down does not make them intelligent, it just makes them a copycat. gas bag you want everyone to think you are so brilliant and that you are the best at everything, but people like slapper john, misty fitch, and texas pete do not use half the big words you do and all of them present themselves so much more intelligently than you and that is because they can present a rebuttel without calling the person they are debating horrible names and casting aspersions on their mental capasity or morals. in other words gas bag you are a failure at convincing us you are super intelligent. you have just shown us that you have a dirty, mean and nasty spirit in you and ,you know what gas bag, i come real close to feeling sorry for you but then when i read another one of your mean posts i just can't feel anything but discust.

Paintsville, KY

#189 Nov 27, 2012
Charley Brown wrote:
just because someone can copy a bunch of stats, theories, "facts", and articles down does not make them intelligent, it just makes them a copycat. gas bag you want everyone to think you are so brilliant and that you are the best at everything, but people like slapper john, misty fitch, and texas pete do not use half the big words you do and all of them present themselves so much more intelligently than you and that is because they can present a rebuttel without calling the person they are debating horrible names and casting aspersions on their mental capasity or morals. in other words gas bag you are a failure at convincing us you are super intelligent. you have just shown us that you have a dirty, mean and nasty spirit in you and ,you know what gas bag, i come real close to feeling sorry for you but then when i read another one of your mean posts i just can't feel anything but discust.
Spoken like a true, diehard, conservative Republican. Nary a thing of significant import said whatsoever.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#190 Nov 27, 2012
Charley Brown wrote:
Please provide the real-world translation of the hillbilly word "discust"

Thank you....I'm keeping a journal so I can publish it under the title "Stupid things creepy redneck hillbillies say (and what they think they mean)".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$39 an hour 58 min You Are Hired 1
new AEP notification 1 hr Am Exploitation P... 1
I hate paying property taxes at the sheriffs of... 1 hr Just Saying 21
Nancy Price in FC with camera 1 hr Just Saying 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,502
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,218
Brandy conley (Dec '12) 4 hr Jacks son 12

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages