Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140 Nov 21, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, That`s what I think but Bayt has his Opinion and I have mine, nothing wrong with that!!
absolutely! Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean that you have the right to bully them and call them names. I left that kind of childish behavior behind in the third grade. My feathers still get rufeled when someone tries to bully me though. I was raised with 3 older brothers so, needless to say I had to learn to hold my own. Being the only girl is tough enough, but being the youngest and the only girl will make you toughen up real fast. I can let quite a bit roll off my back. A name calling bully is very hard to ignore. Sorry to ramble Wabbit, you sound like a great person. I had a little brown, stuffed bunny when I was 3 and I called him Wabbit.

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

#141 Nov 21, 2012
lulabell berthabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely! Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean that you have the right to bully them and call them names. I left that kind of childish behavior behind in the third grade.
Oh My!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Dude. The very first post you made under this name you attacked me. You attacked me under your other nick numerous times a day! You have been watching Rush and reading Fox so darned much you yourself contracted the dreaded Romnesia disease!

You're posts aren't much different than that other troll that wanders through once in awhile. Hey Wabbit! What was his name? Gonads boy or something like that.

You take disagreeing to the level of revenge for not being agreed with. Kind of dumb because that still doesn't prove your argument. It only proves you're not adept at thinking things through and helps disprove your argument.

Location hidden

#142 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Dude. The very first post you made under this name you attacked me. You attacked me under your other nick numerous times a day! You have been watching Rush and reading Fox so darned much you yourself contracted the dreaded Romnesia disease!
You're posts aren't much different than that other troll that wanders through once in awhile. Hey Wabbit! What was his name? Gonads boy or something like that.
You take disagreeing to the level of revenge for not being agreed with. Kind of dumb because that still doesn't prove your argument. It only proves you're not adept at thinking things through and helps disprove your argument.
Wow it seems like you need a little time away from the computer. Try taking deep breaths and just relaxing. Nobody can be right all the time. I know I am not. It really would make life kind of dull to be right all the time wouldn't it.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#143 Nov 21, 2012
lulabell berthabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to ramble Wabbit, you sound like a great person. I had a little brown, stuffed bunny when I was 3 and I called him Wabbit.
No need to be sorry you rambling just means your fitting right in with everyone else, I think i`m a good person but before this topic ends i`m sure someone will say differently but hell that`s OK too!! haha!!

Location hidden

#145 Nov 21, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>No need to be sorry you rambling just means your fitting right in with everyone else, I think i`m a good person but before this topic ends i`m sure someone will say differently but hell that`s OK too!! haha!!
I think you and Misty Fitch sound like two of the nicest people ever. I can't see how anyone could say anything bad about someone like you who is very intelligent, kind and respectful to everyone. I am kind of getting like being on topix. It is very interesting to me tosee the different way each individual responds to different things that are posted on here. I think the true measure of a man is how he treats others. From what I have seen of you Wabbit your're a real big guy!!

Location hidden

#147 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. I think you're a piece of sh!t. Probably a pedo, too.
Honey Bucket, that is a very serious allegation to sling around!! I have seen nothing but decency from Wabbit and I really resent you saying that kind of think about one of the nicest people on here.
You have the right to stop being so cantankerous Honey Bucket.

Location hidden

#149 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear, he actually has a rather teeny weenie. You might even mistake him for an Asian.
Stop picking on the Wabbit Miester Honey Bucket or,your tongue will fall off at midnight on November 24, 2012. Just as you are about to take the first bite of your Thanksgiving Dinner. You have the right to sound sane Honey Bucket!!!

Location hidden

#150 Nov 21, 2012
Uh OH I've done messed up now. Honey Bucket your tongue will fall off at noon on November 24,2012 just as you are about to take the first bite of your Thanksgiving Dinner. You still have the right to sound sane Honey Bucket
stupid

Kermit, WV

#151 Nov 21, 2012
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously did not read the entire thing. They loved each other "like brothers". You can imply whatever you want,but you lack any evidence from the Bible to support such rubbish as you allege. The Bible is clear that God considers homosexuality an abomination. Furthermore, you forget how David lusted after another man's wife, not the man himself. You also neglect to take into effect the customs of the Middle East, where men do this regularly, especially those who are very close friends, and you neglect to take into account the times in which these words were written. A study of the era and the customs of that era is always helpful when studying the Bible.
yeah cause brothers regularly polish each others knobs right? u dumbies twist anything to suit your hatred. hope u know if the gays are going to hell, why you hypocrites will be popping and cracking some place far worse. i say fry! ain't none of your business u fake "christian" idiots. there's not a one of you who uses your bible like you're supposed to.
and it also seems to me

Kermit, WV

#152 Nov 21, 2012
like many of you think you know so much about 'god'. you're just bags of meat floating on rock in space. think about that for awhile.

Location hidden

#153 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want, just don't let him get near any children.
STOP THAT CRAP NOW!!! There is absolutely no reason for any sane person to get on here and make such a ludecres statement as that.

Location hidden

#155 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ludecres?
O.K. How about stupid and ignorant. I think those two adjectives fit your statements about Wabbit perfectly. Getting on here and trying to get someones' goat is one thing, but you have gone way too far with this stupidity!!!

Location hidden

#157 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't even wanna know what he does with his goat!
Oh yeah? the goat told me it was you who was bothering it.
Farhad

Delbarton, WV

#158 Nov 22, 2012
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously did not read the entire thing. They loved each other "like brothers". You can imply whatever you want,but you lack any evidence from the Bible to support such rubbish as you allege. The Bible is clear that God considers homosexuality an abomination. Furthermore, you forget how David lusted after another man's wife, not the man himself. You also neglect to take into effect the customs of the Middle East, where men do this regularly, especially those who are very close friends, and you neglect to take into account the times in which these words were written. A study of the era and the customs of that era is always helpful when studying the Bible.
What customs in the middle east? What customs of the era? What do middle eastern men do regularly? My Imam would tear my mekyad from my body I got caught doing what I think you are talking about.

It also seems to me that if you study customs of the locale and the era, you are not taking a literal translation of the book as so many claim. This is probably why so many christian churches now openly welcome homosexual members, ministers and bishops. I don't see this happening in Persia for a while.
Farhad

Delbarton, WV

#159 Nov 22, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah cause brothers regularly polish each others knobs right? u dumbies twist anything to suit your hatred. hope u know if the gays are going to hell, why you hypocrites will be popping and cracking some place far worse. i say fry! ain't none of your business u fake "christian" idiots. there's not a one of you who uses your bible like you're supposed to.
So many presume to know the thoughts of a God who is all knowing and in all places. Coming from a slightly different perspective, it seems to me that these people are replacing the wisdom of their god with their own egos and ignorance.

Hagerhill, KY

#160 Nov 22, 2012
There are 3 things needed to crate life:

A.] Matter
b.] Energy
c.] Space

We have all 3. The universe is made up of matter. Energy comes from the sun and the universe also contains adequate space.

Since space needs no explanation of where it came from, ie, if you start with nothing, you have a chitload of space, the question remains of where did the matter and energy come from. It has been discovered by physicists that one can actually get something from nothing.

Backing up a bit, Einsteins theory of E=MC[squared] means energy and mass are the same thing. Different sides of the same coin so to speak.

With this theory the Big Bang theory comes about.

What caused the Big Bang or something from nothing?

In laws of quantum mechanics. Subatomic particles spontaneously appear out of nothing. And in the literal sense,,, from nothing. Enough subatomic particles can bind together creating a black hole. When other subatomic particles form, the gravity from the black hole draws the newly formed subatomic particles to it increasing it's mass.

Having such a huge gravity, these particles are compressed and can only compress so far. When the compressed mass reaches a certain point, it "explodes".

The explosion creates a positive and negative energy. For energy to exist, it has to have a positive and negative side, otherwise your electric blender wouldn't work when plugged in.

When positive and negative energy is added together, it equals the sum of zero.

Everything I just stated above is all within the laws of nature. It is more than a theory because it is happening now. Black holes are being formed and watched.

If something from nothing is possible and we all live under the laws of nature, what need of a God is there?

The creation of the universe has been explained for some time now and it has been and is once more being verified with replication.

We did get something from nothing, but it wasn't from any God. It was a gift from nature who's laws cannot be transgressed.
ASPCA

Richmond, KY

#161 Nov 22, 2012
We want to know who is diddling the goat?

Location hidden

#162 Nov 22, 2012
ASPCA wrote:
We want to know who is diddling the goat?
I have gotten field reports from a few people and they all say it is Honey Bucket! I can see her doing that.
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#164 Nov 24, 2012
in his book " War of the World Views " Depak Chopra M.D. tells us there is a God. in his book " The Majick of Reality Richard Dawkins tells us there is no God. it is just a matter of choice as to whom you choose to believe. some people think that their intelligence supercedes all others. you can always run into someone who is just a little bit smarter than you gas bag. one day someone will show you up for the mean little man you really are. i can just imagine what a cruel person you are to someone you think you have under your thumb. by the way gas bag, i can not find one article that says scientist can create a cell, can you.

Hagerhill, KY

#168 Nov 24, 2012
charley brown wrote:
<quoted text>
oh well, gas bag, you are the most intelligent, the biggest, the baddest, the most wonderful guy in the whole world . btw the articla said scientists study cells , not create cells with a hacked deskjet printer. you can put all the links on here you want to but that does not mean that i believe the content of the links. i do not want to humiliate you for showing me anything. i just told you what a smart a$$ jerk you are. anyone can tell me i am wrong about anything as long as they do it in a decent way. you sir, are one of the rudest, most arrogant people i have ever encountered.
I'll take you aren't doing well debating facts so you're wishing to trade insults. Actually I started responding on the other thread but after all, I'm an equal opportunity asshole sooooo....

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant observations and half baked comments or any of the rest of this drivel.

Your turn.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 13 min hes got to stay 302
suicide at Paintsville lake spill way 41 min I do know how sca... 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Mike Duquette 135,722
Brad Lewis (Feb '10) 58 min Hooey 82
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Doug77 6,489
Word Game (Mar '09) 1 hr Jen 14,522
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Jen 9,793
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]