Influx of queers.
misb5

Richmond, KY

#117 Nov 20, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
misb5 - I think the correct answer is likely "all of the above."
Ar you stupid or derranged ? Probably both .
Honey Bucket

Seattle, WA

#118 Nov 20, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>Ar you stupid or derranged ? Probably both .
That might pass for a good comeback if you were 11. Are you? That would explain so much.

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#119 Nov 20, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>Sor the last time watched any thing to do with the election looked like the popular vote went to Romney . It is hard to watch the news in my house .
Romney did hold the popular vote for quite some time before all the polls closed and the votes tallied.

Lemme guess. Kids have laid ownership rights to the TV. Been there, done that. Look at the bright side. They get to experience what you're going through now so make sure to demand dozens of grandkids.
Chuck Meade

Smiths Grove, KY

#120 Nov 20, 2012
Voted for homosexuality when in the position of State Rep., Leave those people alone!

Paintsville, KY

#121 Nov 20, 2012
Chuck Meade wrote:
Voted for homosexuality when in the position of State Rep., Leave those people alone!
You say the word homosexuality likes it's an option of some kind.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#122 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are an arrogant little twerp aren't you. You are filled with braggadocio and self-love. I have seen a few of your posts and the way you try to show everyone how Intelligent you are is just laughable. you must not get much attention at home, you seem to need to be the best at everything. Try to let others tell you how sharp you are instead of telling everyone that you are better than they are and that you are the only one who is right. I think your little group of cheerleaders are just encouraging you on so they can sit back and get a good laugh at your expense behind your back. You really are starting to look bad on here.

Location hidden

#123 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another point, unless you are a homosexual how can you tell us it is not an option?

Location hidden

#124 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
That might pass for a good comeback if you were 11. Are you? That would explain so much.
Actually, HB, I think she is on the right track. I just cannot figure out which one so maybe it is both.

Paintsville, KY

#125 Nov 21, 2012
lulabell berthabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are an arrogant little twerp aren't you. You are filled with braggadocio and self-love. I have seen a few of your posts and the way you try to show everyone how Intelligent you are is just laughable. you must not get much attention at home, you seem to need to be the best at everything. Try to let others tell you how sharp you are instead of telling everyone that you are better than they are and that you are the only one who is right. I think your little group of cheerleaders are just encouraging you on so they can sit back and get a good laugh at your expense behind your back. You really are starting to look bad on here.
Well I guess you put me in my place didn't you? Not really since your opinion is worth about as much as that as anyone else. Totally irrelevant in fact.

Paintsville, KY

#126 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Another point, unless you are a homosexual how can you tell us it is not an option?
I follow science which says it ISN't an option. I've found it's more reliable than the word of someone on Topix in any event.

Location hidden

#127 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you put me in my place didn't you? Not really since your opinion is worth about as much as that as anyone else. Totally irrelevant in fact.
I do not wish to put anyone in their place GB. Your opinion seems to be the only opinion you are interested in and it is getting pretty irritating to see the self-serving way you respond to people. You are no more intelligent than anyone else. You may be more well read than some people, but not many. You can express yourself pretty well, but if others had the time to sit on their a$$ and read like you do, but unfortunately most of us do not, we would be just as well read as you and we would be able to get on here and post a bunch of statistics like you do. Get over yourself GB. A lot of people on here are really getting tired of you and your cheer leading squad taking a thread over and telling us how smart you and New Girl in Town are and how stupid and fat bellied, toothless the people in Eastern KY. are.

Location hidden

#128 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow science which says it ISN't an option. I've found it's more reliable than the word of someone on Topix in any event.
Not everything written in a Science Book is correct. There have been so many things published by the Scientific Community that sounds good until people look at it carefully and then they see the flaws and untruths in those said statements. You seem to rely on the published article more than common sense. Not too smart in my opinion. Again, I have to say unless you are a homosexual, how would you really know if the Scientific Community is correct or not?
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#129 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… old fart or young stinkers

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#130 Nov 21, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it comes down to one word Bayt, Choice, Kinda like your saying, that if my Daddy was a drunk then I have to be one and that`s just ain`t so!!
You crazy

Manchester, KY

#134 Nov 21, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny. Not funny ha-ha, but funny lock-this-b!tch-up.
Shudup Dude!!

Location hidden

#135 Nov 21, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I think it comes down to one word Bayt, Choice, Kinda like your saying, that if my Daddy was a drunk then I have to be one and that`s just ain`t so!!
I think you are absolutely right. So many people hide behind a Science Book and use it as an excuse for being whatever they are. I also think it comes down to choice. From GB's post you would think homosexuals can't help being the way they are. I think that is a lot of bunk. I think it a choice a person makes.

Location hidden

#136 Nov 21, 2012
You crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Shudup Dude!!
I have locked up people who did not sound anywhere nearly as crazy as you do. Ya nut job!!!

Location hidden

#137 Nov 21, 2012
You crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Shudup Dude!!
I apologise, I meant to direct that comment to that lunatic Honey Bucket, not you.

Paintsville, KY

#138 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
So many people hide behind a Science Book and use it as an excuse for being whatever they are.
I don't make "excuses" for being who I am beyond I admit I'm content with who I am.

I follow science because it is tangible and when numbers are involved, correct.

According to science as well as homosexuals, they have zero choice in the matter. Do we who are heterosexual have a choice? I would not willingly copulate with another man under any circumstances that come to mind.

If options are introduced into the equation, then whomever isn't a homosexual. They are bi-sexual. Then of course they do have "options".

This also is the most ignorant topic I can think of that I've lowered myself into participating in.

With that in mind I'm cordially withdrawing myself from it.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#139 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you are absolutely right. So many people hide behind a Science Book and use it as an excuse for being whatever they are. I also think it comes down to choice. From GB's post you would think homosexuals can't help being the way they are. I think that is a lot of bunk. I think it a choice a person makes.
Thanks, That`s what I think but Bayt has his Opinion and I have mine, nothing wrong with that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
833 6th st (Sep '15) 3 min happier holidays 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min usa 156,499
Will the new city Mayor make a statement suppor... 1 hr Huh 4
Christmas in Paintsville 1 hr He is here to stay 16
Rebecca Smith (Oct '09) 1 hr Manoman 22
Johnson County's finest Rats, one more time... 2 hr idiots 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,123

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance