Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Actually wrote:
If you know the bible, yes GOD does not approve of homosexuality. he made man to lay with woman, and woman to lay with man. I do not believe that it says anywhere that GOD hates anything or anyone. Plus, I believe the new girl in town, is also frowned upon by the lord, Judge not unless ye be judged...
Yet you are here judging her. Real Christian of you.

Since: Jun 12

Salyersville, KY

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Dixie Normace wrote:
Whats with all the queers coming to our area? I used to love it here because it was mostly queer free as long as you stayed away from the highschool's band department, but now these sh*tpackers are taking over. I may as well move to California at this rate, where did all the good old country boys go?
This link suggests that homophobes fear their own attraction to the same sex.
Have anything to share since YOU brought it up?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-574118...

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

#25 Nov 7, 2012
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously did not read the entire thing. They loved each other "like brothers". You can imply whatever you want,but you lack any evidence from the Bible to support such rubbish as you allege. The Bible is clear that God considers homosexuality an abomination. Furthermore, you forget how David lusted after another man's wife, not the man himself. You also neglect to take into effect the customs of the Middle East, where men do this regularly, especially those who are very close friends, and you neglect to take into account the times in which these words were written. A study of the era and the customs of that era is always helpful when studying the Bible.
Nowhere is those passages does it say "They loved each other "like brothers"." As for the era, I did take the time into account. In twain meant 2 or a pair. With that, " Now you have a second opportunity to become my son-in-law in the twain.", meant he was a son-in-law via the daughter AND son. As for David lusting after a wife and not the husband doesn't imply he wasn't bisexual or simply just not interested in that particular man. The Bible isn't a roadmap. Scholars even argue over it because it's rife with dual meanings at a minimum and extremely contradictory. It was written by more than one author and at least one book was NOT written by the author that is claimed. John if I recall correctly. The books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John even contradict one another. The Book was translated from Hebrew if I recall correctly and Hebrew doesn't translate 100% to English. You of course are free to believe or disbelieve whatever you wish but if you're going to say "it's in the Bible" keep in mind there is a 90% chance another passage contradicts yours. As for God, it has never been proven to my personal satisfaction God exists. Stephen Hawking as well as Albert Einstein have done a very good job proving to my satisfaction God is nothing more than universal laws, no worshiping or witch hunting required.
justme

Williamson, WV

#26 Nov 7, 2012
lolp wrote:
<quoted text>
god hates queers
God hates no one
Think About It

Salyersville, KY

#27 Nov 8, 2012
Telling someone that they are doing something "wrong" is not hating them..your are trying to help them. Telling someone that is gay from a christians perspective view that being gay is "wrong" thats their "Job". God doesn't want any of us to do things thats wrong according to the bible..GOD BLESS!!
dfdfhj

Lowmansville, KY

#28 Nov 8, 2012
I dont see it as gays nor do I see it as straight, when my daughter gets older I will tell her there is no different. Love doesnt come with a penis or vagina, I dont see it like that. I dont see in stereotyping people. If you love someone you love someone you dont love them because they are male nor female. I am straight and I am church of god, I do live my life right, but I will not judge some of my bestfriends are gay.
misb5

Winchester, KY

#29 Nov 8, 2012
dfdfhj wrote:
I dont see it as gays nor do I see it as straight, when my daughter gets older I will tell her there is no different. Love doesnt come with a penis or vagina, I dont see it like that. I dont see in stereotyping people. If you love someone you love someone you dont love them because they are male nor female. I am straight and I am church of god, I do live my life right, but I will not judge some of my bestfriends are gay.
Kudos to you most church people have a view that gay people are hell bound . I know several gay people and they are wonderful people . Good people .

Hagerhill, KY

#31 Nov 8, 2012
Think About It wrote:
Telling someone that they are doing something "wrong" is not hating them..your are trying to help them. Telling someone that is gay from a christians perspective view that being gay is "wrong" thats their "Job". God doesn't want any of us to do things thats wrong according to the bible..GOD BLESS!!
In your eyes and your beliefs they're wrong. They obviously don't share your beliefs and are looking with their own eyes. So what you're saying is it's your "job" to try and push your beliefs onto them and try to get them to conform to your beliefs and views. Isn't that considered as having a control issue? It's also a bit arrogant to think that others don't have the capacity to think for themselves.
Think About It

Salyersville, KY

#32 Nov 8, 2012
In your eyes and your beliefs they're wrong. They obviously don't share your beliefs and are looking with their own eyes. So what you're saying is it's your "job" to try and push your beliefs onto them and try to get them to conform to your beliefs and views. Isn't that considered as having a control issue? It's also a bit arrogant to think that others don't have the capacity to think for themselves.

I never push my Beliefs on anyone, But if they ask I will tell them how I believe!

Hate is hate and you are hateful, wrap it up however you like. The world has left you behind and you're mad. Too bad for you, you ignorant, backwater c)nt.

Thanks for being so nice! I have never been left behind on nothing! And as for a C*nt, you have no manners and very rude and Potty Mouth!. You have no respect for anyone not even for yourself.

There is no where in the Bible where God says he hates anyone! He loves his children! And even the ones that are non-believers! Even YOU!!(Gaytor-Bayt, God Bless You All!
yep

Inez, KY

#33 Nov 8, 2012
Scott little is queer!!

Hagerhill, KY

#34 Nov 8, 2012
Think About It wrote:
I never push my Beliefs on anyone, But if they ask I will tell them how I believe!
But you have admitted you do to an extent.
Let me be more precise...
Telling someone that is gay from a christians perspective view that being gay is "wrong" thats their "Job".
You feel it is your JOB to tell people from your perspective they are wrong if they happen to be gay. When you feel it is your JOB to tell people they are wrong for being gay, you're pushing your beliefs onto them. At least you're trying to. Every person in the U.S. and parts elsewhere already know Christians condemn homosexuality so why even bother to "enlighten" anyone as if it were some epiphany?
Why would you or anyone feel that a gay person needs help? Perhaps in their eyes, you are the one who needs help because you make no effort to understand.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#35 Nov 8, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have admitted you do to an extent.
Thats if they ask! Most of the time when they ask is when they try to make a point that what they do isn't wrong, they won't read what the bible says.
<quoted text>
Let me be more precise...

It doesn't matter what I say, your mind is made up about someone that believes what God teaches us! You have no faith in Our Heavenly Father! And the reason that being gay is wrong goes again God, is that he made male and female, if he just wanted males he would of never made Eve! Same goes for Females, if he wanted all females he would of never made Adam.

<quoted text>
You feel it is your JOB to tell people from your perspective they are wrong if they happen to be gay. When you feel it is your JOB to tell people they are wrong for being gay, you're pushing your beliefs onto them. At least you're trying to. Every person in the U.S. and parts elsewhere already know Christians condemn homosexuality so why even bother to "enlighten" anyone as if it were some epiphany?
Why would you or anyone feel that a gay person needs help? Perhaps in their eyes, you are the one who needs help because you make no effort to understand.

I make no effort to understand, "YOUR" the one that's stubborn as mule, and not believing in the Bible and thinking that GOD, Jehovah GOD doesn't exists, Shew! I don't want to agrue the point, Its my belief, and if they "ASK" I will show them what GOD teaches "US" "WE" "THEY" "THEM" "ALL" in the bible, but since you don't believe in GOD or the bible their isn't any reason to discuss the point at all. I said from a Christians "VIEW POINT", even we butt heads on this issue, I love everyone and "HATE NO ONE" for their sexual preference! GOD BLESS!!

Paintsville Kentucky

#36 Nov 8, 2012
I couldn't set here any longer and read this! Being gay is fine for some but not in GOD's EYES!!!

Paintsville Kentucky

#37 Nov 8, 2012
I'm not perfect and "HAVE MANY FLAWS" I better quit before start quoting scriptures..which no one believes what the bible says anyway! Shew!!!!

Paintsville Kentucky

#38 Nov 8, 2012
I need to go to bed! This just puzzles me, why would a man what to lay with a man and why would a woman want to lay with a woman, just not right.

Paintsville Kentucky

#39 Nov 8, 2012
God Made handsome men and lovely women to be together! "TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN" SHEW!!

Paintsville Kentucky

#40 Nov 8, 2012
same sex couples can't reproduce, they can't have children unless they have women to carry their babies or men to donate sperm, its not right!

Paintsville Kentucky

#41 Nov 8, 2012
Abortions are WRONG TOOO!!!! GOD LOVES CHILDREN!!!

Paintsville Kentucky

#42 Nov 8, 2012
GOD LOVES EVERYONE, even if they don't love HIM!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 8, 2012
lover girl 2010 wrote:
I need to go to bed! This just puzzles me, why would a man what to lay with a man and why would a woman want to lay with a woman, just not right.
...but it's sooo cool. She has soft skin and knows exactly where and how to touch me...better than any clumsy man.

Your God & bible just don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min spaceship 136,133
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 38 min Unbelievable 361
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 40 min Sweepyface 13,625
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr texas pete 9,822
suicide at Paintsville lake spill way 2 hr Sweepyface 25
Weirdo With Camera 2 hr gotta be kidding 13
song title game (Apr '11) 3 hr texas pete 5,628
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]