Influx of queers.
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Dixie Normace

Louisa, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Whats with all the queers coming to our area? I used to love it here because it was mostly queer free as long as you stayed away from the highschool's band department, but now these sh*tpackers are taking over. I may as well move to California at this rate, where did all the good old country boys go?
blah

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
bye
i want to

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Dixie Normace wrote:
Whats with all the queers coming to our area? I used to love it here because it was mostly queer free as long as you stayed away from the highschool's band department, but now these sh*tpackers are taking over. I may as well move to California at this rate, where did all the good old country boys go?
whats wrong baby people who have views like yours are queer themselves down deep inside Anything u want to share with the group ? you jerk
never seen

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Never seen so many pink shirt white hat wearing males like I have when driving by the golf course. What's the deal?
Neighbor

Stanton, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
I will pray for your heart that is filled with hatred and bigotry.
lolp

Van Lear, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
I will pray for your heart that is filled with hatred and bigotry.
god hates queers

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Dixie Normace wrote:
Why do you feel the rest of the world is obligated to live up to your standards?
misb5

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I don't see what the problem is if you mind your own business . The place was never gay person free . They were afraid of what the rednecks would do to them if they stood out . I know several gay people my neece and nephew on my husbands side are gay , I would not give up one of them for anyone of you gay bascher's . They are good loving kind people .

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2012
lolp wrote:
<quoted text>
god hates queers
Your God does,

not mine

Hillbilly Chump

“Keeping it”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2012
misb5 wrote:
I don't see what the problem is if you mind your own business . The place was never gay person free . They were afraid of what the rednecks would do to them if they stood out . I know several gay people my neece and nephew on my husbands side are gay , I would not give up one of them for anyone of you gay bascher's . They are good loving kind people .
I agree misb5, a person you loved as a baby you do not stop loving because they are gay.
El Conquistador

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Dixie Normace wrote:
Where did they GO? Good old country boys have ALWAYS been some of the biggest QUEERS you will ever find. What ROCK have you been living under DOUCHEBAG? NOW they are taking over?? I tend to think the women around here got sick and tired of the lame excuses for men and decided to switch to the other team! LMFAO
Please help

Paintsville, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
I wish I could meet one of those cute guys. Where do they hang out??
Global Warming Lover

Salyersville, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God does,
not mine
Hillbilly Chump
Easy there NGIT, that last hit of chronic in the back of the 72 VW bus has not free'ed your mind that much.
Actually

Van Lear, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
If you know the bible, yes GOD does not approve of homosexuality. he made man to lay with woman, and woman to lay with man. I do not believe that it says anywhere that GOD hates anything or anyone. Plus, I believe the new girl in town, is also frowned upon by the lord, Judge not unless ye be judged...

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Actually wrote:
If you know the bible, yes GOD does not approve of homosexuality. he made man to lay with woman, and woman to lay with man. I do not believe that it says anywhere that GOD hates anything or anyone. Plus, I believe the new girl in town, is also frowned upon by the lord, Judge not unless ye be judged...
Really? Ruth and Naomi were wed. Ruth 1:16-17 - "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."

1 Samuel 18:1 hints that David and Jonathan had a consensual homosexual relationship - "...Jonathan became one in spirit with David and he loved him as himself." "...the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul"

1 Samuel 18:3-4 - "And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt." [Meaning he was completely nude.]

1 Samuel 18:20-21 0 "Now Saul's daughter Michal was in love with David, and when they told Saul about it, he was pleased.'I will give her to him', he thought,'so that she may be a snare to him and so that the hand of the Philistines may be against him'. Now you have a second opportunity to become my son-in-law in the twain." [In modern English, this might be written: "Today, you are son-in-law with two of my children" That would refer to both his son Jonathan and his daughter Michal.]

1 Samuel 20:41 - "After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with his face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together - but David wept the most."

2 Samuel 1:26 - "I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women."

Daniel 1:9 refers to Ashpenaz, the chief of the court officials of Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon. "Now God had brought Daniel into favor and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs"

If you knew your Bible you would have known homosexuality is accepted practice in many passages. If you don't agree with homosexuality, that's cool. It's your right. Condemning the practice with the Bible however is a losing battle.
untrue

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Ruth and Naomi were wed. Ruth 1:16-17 - "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."
1 Samuel 18:1 hints that David and Jonathan had a consensual homosexual relationship - "...Jonathan became one in spirit with David and he loved him as himself." "...the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul"
1 Samuel 18:3-4 - "And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt." [Meaning he was completely nude.]
1 Samuel 18:20-21 0 "Now Saul's daughter Michal was in love with David, and when they told Saul about it, he was pleased.'I will give her to him', he thought,'so that she may be a snare to him and so that the hand of the Philistines may be against him'. Now you have a second opportunity to become my son-in-law in the twain." [In modern English, this might be written: "Today, you are son-in-law with two of my children" That would refer to both his son Jonathan and his daughter Michal.]
1 Samuel 20:41 - "After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with his face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together - but David wept the most."
2 Samuel 1:26 - "I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women."
Daniel 1:9 refers to Ashpenaz, the chief of the court officials of Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon. "Now God had brought Daniel into favor and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs"
If you knew your Bible you would have known homosexuality is accepted practice in many passages. If you don't agree with homosexuality, that's cool. It's your right. Condemning the practice with the Bible however is a losing battle.
You obviously did not read the entire thing. They loved each other "like brothers". You can imply whatever you want,but you lack any evidence from the Bible to support such rubbish as you allege. The Bible is clear that God considers homosexuality an abomination. Furthermore, you forget how David lusted after another man's wife, not the man himself. You also neglect to take into effect the customs of the Middle East, where men do this regularly, especially those who are very close friends, and you neglect to take into account the times in which these words were written. A study of the era and the customs of that era is always helpful when studying the Bible.
Magpie

Salyersville, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
God made us all, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He made you with a free will, it is your will to hate and hender, or to help and love one another. If you are to feed your family from picking up the most stones and put them into a basket so they shall not starve, do you stop your job to throw stones least they go hungry, or do you Pray good will for your brothers and sisters in the Lord while doing your job. Some things are of God for us not to wonder or judge, If your eyes offend you pluck them out, if your arms offend you cut them off, instead of judgement against things we don't understand still work and Pray. Are your sins less then others who sin? Go into the world and do good.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's is what you call stupid !!!!! Trying to twist the bible like that, better be careful.
misb5

Langley, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
I don't know how anyone can say god hates anyone . Did you have a prive conversation with him? I think not . God loves all his children just like you .
misb5

Langley, KY

#22 Nov 7, 2012
private

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitar pickers 1 hr Be Water 35
Thieving Joyce Estep 1 hr Game over 27
Why Do Black People Think Everyhing is Racist? (Sep '10) 1 hr imacosmostudent 236
carl d perkins vocational traing center (Jun '09) 1 hr imacosmostudent 32
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,795
Pill head moms! 3 hr Inez 7
What Crackhead burnt Wittenville apartment @6am 3 hr Dam Crackhead 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages