First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Yesterday Scott Burchett was hit in the head by a tree while in the woods logging he's at St. Mary's, please pray for him and his family he was recently married and has a teenage son.
Wondering

Salyersville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Miss wrote:
Yesterday Scott Burchett was hit in the head by a tree while in the woods logging he's at St. Mary's, please pray for him and his family he was recently married and has a teenage son.
just wondering if anyone had any info on this accident.
who knows

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Anyone know anything about his condition? From what I have heard its horrible. Any info is appreciated.
friend

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2010
he is doing better. not sure how bad his back is hurt but he is breathing on his own and responsive.
good o boy

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2010
Did this guy live on jenny wiley road out on 201.
old friend

Salyersville, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2010
We heard he was to have surgey today, don't know
how it went. Has anyone heard please let us know. Everyone keep praying.
Just wondering

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Would like an update, please. I know he has a long way to recooperate but we hope everything is getting better.
Miss

Clarksville, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2010
He had surgery is sitting up talking but has a very long road ahead of him but a long road is better than no road ur in our prayers Scott, Donnie & Tyler
Jee

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2010
Is he going to cut more trees ?
wondering

Paintsville, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2010
good o boy wrote:
Did this guy live on jenny wiley road out on 201.
There was a Scott Burchett that lived on Jenny Wiley Road out on 201 but he passed away a few years back.
hmmm

Salyersville, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2010
Looks like he is on the road to recovery thank the lord. People like "Well" do things on here to get a reaction and the best thing to do to these trolls is to simply ignore them until they go away which is never soon enough for me. Anyway, I am so glad he is making progress but I'm sure he has a long road ahead of him. I will keep praying for him and his family as well as people like you "Well" because sounds like you need all the prayer you can get. God bless you all :)
Too Funny

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2010
Actually jackass, I have a great job. Probably make more in a day then you do in a week.

It is GOOD to be me.

Actually, what I have is a career. A job, which you have, is what we higher ups in life call working for minimum wage and getting no where in life.

Again, it is GOOD to be me.
oh no

Salyersville, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2010
I'm a proud Holy Roller and someday if you never make the decision to be one you will rot in hell. I pray for people like you because I don't want anyone to burn in hell for eternity. I will continue to pray for you and if you feel the need to address what I'm saying here you won't get another response from me but know this....I am praying for you and hope you make changes in your life because it sounds like you need to. I;m not judging you but either you serve the lord or you serve satan...there's no 2 ways about it! Anyway, have a nice day :)
his sister

AOL

#17 Nov 17, 2010
scott is doing much better had his back surgery and is in the process of rehabilitation, yes he has a long road ahead of him but he is getting better day by day, and as for the negative commenter i would like to see you say that to any of our faces, but you are the punk that hides behind your little computer there and talks your shit because i seriously doub you would say it to him!!!
Miss

Paintsville, KY

#21 Nov 22, 2010
Scott Is A Rump Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Scott Burchett which sucks off old men at Dewey Lake in the restrooms?
You people are sick Scott's a good guy he was Robert Osborne's step-son hopefully he'll fully recover he was working with Tommy Curtis at the time of this accident
Miss

Paintsville, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2010
Yum wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping he died by now, oh well. Maybe next time.
Did anyone find out how the tree is doing?
You couldn't possibly have a life outside that computer do you your a sick dementented individual who needs to seek help
YUMM

Pikeville, KY

#25 Nov 22, 2010
HOPE THE TREE IS OK!
a friend is fiend

Betsy Layne, KY

#26 Nov 29, 2010
wow how can a post wanting to know the condidtion of a guy get turned into an argument about who worships who. u people are truely stupid. all we want to know is if scott is ok or not thats all get over urself. if u wanna fight go to another post cause we dont care who u are how much u make or who ur sleeping with damn. all we care about again is scott not the damn tree either smartasses and disrespectful pricks..........
cakeboss

Salyersville, KY

#27 Dec 7, 2010
Can anyone tell me how he is without turning this into a bash or rant fest.....I only want to know how he is doing. PERIOD.
Missy

Paintsville, KY

#28 Dec 7, 2010
cakeboss wrote:
Can anyone tell me how he is without turning this into a bash or rant fest.....I only want to know how he is doing. PERIOD.
He's doing very well and is at home. He's still has alot of recovery time but he's doing better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Justified Justice 167,822
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 21 min Mary 63
Sexually abused 46 min shameful 5
Justins Political Career 48 min shameful 6
Dispatcher (Sep '15) 1 hr Wandering 4
Pam 2 hr wondering mind 3
Wearing black 5 hr Outlaw 2

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages