Janet Stumbo caught lying

Janet Stumbo caught lying

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

JANET STUMBO

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Go to Prestonsburg Topix and read. Her home county topix has lots to say about Janet and Ned how they are like Obama they hate coal.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2012
I read all that and it's a shame. Janet and Ned will pull anything
Shock Treatment

Mukilteo, WA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
HORRIBLE! Just horrible! Next thing you know, people in Eastern Kentucky will be living off welfare, abusing prescription pain killers, and calling Jamie Lynn Spence hurtful names!
Sick of idiots

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
JANET STUMBO wrote:
Go to Prestonsburg Topix and read. Her home county topix has lots to say about Janet and Ned how they are like Obama they hate coal.
First "JanetandNed" aren't running for office. Just Janet. Janet. She's done a hell of a job for upholding the court's integrity, and deserves to continue there. At least ONE official we can be proud of. As to "hating coal"; Janet's dad was a coal miner. Doubt she hates it, but I expect she doesn't care much about the criminals who abuse the coal mining process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Justified Justice 167,860
what apple day booth are you looking forward to? 7 hr really good 7
kayla prater anyone know her ? 8 hr Ho4sho 2
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 9 hr Mary 63
Sexually abused 9 hr shameful 5
Justins Political Career 9 hr shameful 6
Dispatcher (Sep '15) 9 hr Wandering 4

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages