Created by Wabbit on Jan 7, 2013

16 votes

Click on an option to vote

Alabama

Notre Dame

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Wouldn't ya think that all the hillbillies would be voting for ND, since they are the Fighting Irish and all

(but maybe since Alabama is not a real college and is in the SEC thats why they're causing the locals to have orgasms)

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Drum roll please, this is gonna be the final score of tonight`s game, Alabama 21 Notre Dame 17, You heard it here first or maybe not, but I did say it and another thing I hope it`s not a close game cause I would really like to see Bama beat ND by 50 points but i`ll settle for 1!! lmao

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4 Jan 7, 2013
What about that 21 to nothing in the 2nd quarter, Who`d of ever thUnk it ? what the hell`s happened to Notre Dame ? i`ll tell you they`ve run up on an SEC team that ain`t nothing but a bad ass team!! lmfao

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#5 Jan 7, 2013
28 to nothing AlAbAmA, Nuff said!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Notre Done

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#7 Jan 7, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Notre Done
Rite :)

“Reading Righting ”

Since: Oct 10

Route 23

#8 Jan 8, 2013
As expected, Tide rolled.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Wouldn't ya think that all the hillbillies would be voting for ND, since they are the Fighting Irish and all
(but maybe since Alabama is not a real college and is in the SEC thats why they're causing the locals to have orgasms)
Wouldn't Ya think that an ignorant byotch like you would get the message that she is not wanted on this board. Nor are you wanted in this town. People are sick of you and your smart a$$ act. You are no longer something to laugh at and keep us entertained. You are a burr under the saddle of the good people of East KY, BTW, you really do sound like a guy. I know quite a few women who are interested in the manly sport of football but, never have I seen a woman who is as interested in football as you. You really sound man-like in your posts. HMMMMMMMMM! Maybe we should re-think this NG?SO situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Cochran (Aug '11) 10 min noyb 4
ryan pennington aka( pinky) is a child molestin... (Aug '09) 50 min Evening Shade 8
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr honeymylove 21,357
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr learn your history 134,310
someone pooped on my porch 6 hr corn 1
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,576
Herschel Joseph 6 hr KarmaWillCatchYou 4

Flood Warning for Johnson County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News