shoneys restaurant
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
worriedcustomer

Grayson, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2009
What happened to their food and business?
Laura

Paintsville, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2009
One time I was in there and I saw a mouse run across the transparent lights in the middle of the resturaunt. It's just plain distgusting.
AtEaseSoldier

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2009
I know the majority of the people that work there and they are all druggies. They sell out of Shoney's.

“Your approval isn't necessary.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2009
I know a couple people who work there and, yup, they're druggies.
huh

Fedscreek, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2009
well they are druggies that will work for their habit. most just steal
Joe

Anderson, SC

#6 Feb 12, 2009
no
jameson

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2009
The manager is to busy flirting,the buffet is always empty.
amy

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2009
Who is the dark-haired lady that's worked their for years?She always seems messed up.
nikki

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2009
home-made moonshine
shannon

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2009
more than that!
BillyBobThorton

College Station, TX

#11 Feb 12, 2009
That's the problem with Paintsville. All of the ignorant people would rather have restaurants filled with drug addicted employees than serve alcohol in a nice clean setting.
uandme

Salyersville, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2009
nasty!!
had enough

Paintsville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2009
if you want to see druggies try going to arbys, they are there too.
uandme123

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2009
nasty!! they need to do drug screens and test for diseases on all fast food workers, heard some bad stuff about that place
angel

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2009
The dark haired lady is Regina and yeap she is always on something or someone..Watch out cooks...They lost all their good workers a few years back...
maria

Zoe, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2009
people...drugs are taking over this country..its every where..they are killing the children..and breaking the government..medicaid and ssi benefits are paying for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of drugs each year..and you and i my dear are picking up the cost with our tax dollars...if the government would cut alot of this crap off to the people..they would have to work and this way they wouldnt have all this extra time on their hands to hollow i'm biopolar..
shoneys ex employee

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2009
i hate shoneys! i worked there and i was the only one that wasnt on drugs on nite shift. there kitchen is primarily clean but the workers arent worth a shit. the managers treat the employees unfairly. they could care less about the employees and if they have a life of there own.. all that matters to them is someone is there to do the shit work. actually ive heard the managers talk about how there workers are "disposable" and that they dont need them. id like to see them run that resturaunt alone.
Mediocre Man

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 13, 2009
You are what you eat.
HaHa

Humble, TX

#20 Mar 16, 2009
Yep It is all in management, Regina is a drunken idiot, so much so her children have psychological disorders because of it. She can barely walk through the doors in the morning, she's either hungover (hardcore) or still wasted drunk. They treat employees like trash. No good workers will stay because of her hateful ass. All the good workers are on the morning shift, by that I mean the people who need to work. And she does have moonshine coming in and out of the store, most of it is for her consumption, on or off the clock. If the Ewers family want to keep their business, they need to get rid of that piece of TRASH!!! Oh yeah and the pedophile on night shift,Rodney, what a fucking loser, don't let your high school daughters ever work there!
yeah yeah

Hurricane, WV

#21 Mar 16, 2009
eat there about 8 months ago there was mouse turds in the salad. raised hell they offered a free meal sorry wouldnt give the food to my dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Smith is gone 12 min Common Tater 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Blacklagoon 165,504
PHS Expansion 54 min JC Eagle 1
where is Cody Ratliff now 7 hr Duran Duran 3
I call for immediate boycott of wsip 7 hr Bonn 4
Proof that Main Street is dead 8 hr Jack 32
suicide201 8 hr Addie 7

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages