lady in bakery foodcity
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Nice

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2010
whos the lady in bakery at foodcity,she sems to be rude and has dirty mouth i was there one day and heard her sayin mean things and cussing,i dont wanna buy food there if she makes any..
Hmm

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2010
What does she look like?
hope

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Her name is susan ramey ward
Not Nice wrote:
whos the lady in bakery at foodcity,she sems to be rude and has dirty mouth i was there one day and heard her sayin mean things and cussing,i dont wanna buy food there if she makes any..
Not Nice

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
hope wrote:
Her name is susan ramey ward <quoted text>
Im talkin bout one in Paintsville,food city sorry.I know its not Susan....this was older lady i think tag said linda or lisa.
me me me

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2010
susan ramey ward is nasty skanky yucky lol i know her an let me tell u if she work sthere i will never buy anything there trust me there nasty
ex food city employee

Louisa, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2010
I use to work in the barkey and let me tell you you the most part those people are not only hard working but take alot of pride in the product they put out to the public. The problem is most of the public are assholes like not nice. Some conversative uptight bitch. Not only do people have to put up with asshole customers like not nioe but they have to put up with that douchbag, scumbag Brry Bosnic. Barry doesn't give a shit about the employees of Food City or you the customer. Go to the Walmart barkey instead not nice and enjoy those sub par cakes and stall bread.
hypocrite

Virgie, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2010
ex food city employee wrote:
I use to work in the barkey and let me tell you you the most part those people are not only hard working but take alot of pride in the product they put out to the public. The problem is most of the public are assholes like not nice. Some conversative uptight bitch. Not only do people have to put up with asshole customers like not nioe but they have to put up with that douchbag, scumbag Brry Bosnic. Barry doesn't give a shit about the employees of Food City or you the customer. Go to the Walmart barkey instead not nice and enjoy those sub par cakes and stall bread.
yet u bash another bakery? lmao
your the uptight bitch a-hole customer
Susan Ramey Ward

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Let me tell u something I work in the deli. An if u all got a problem especially "me me me" then come say somethen dont hide on here under a fake name. I aint done nutten to ppl for them to get on here an start their shit.
Susan Ramey Ward

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2010
me me me wrote:
susan ramey ward is nasty skanky yucky lol i know her an let me tell u if she work sthere i will never buy anything there trust me there nasty
hey me me me come tell this shit to my face or u to big a cowared. no u just to big a -ussy to come face to face.
ex food city employee

Louisa, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2010
Hell yeah I will say what I want about the low quality made in China Items at Wal-mart. That makes no goddamn sense to state I am uptight because I pointed out a general knowledge fact that Wal-mart has low quality barkery goods. I have no invested interested in the success or failure of Food City, this is my opion as a consumer and as someone who was a baker as a professional for many years. It seems you must have some kind of allenice with the evil that is Wal-mart.
one fat cop

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2010
The doughnuts at Wal-Mart blow those stale, fake-ass Krispy Kremes at Food City away. Food City is far superior in all other facets of the Bakery/Deli.
me me me

Melvin, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2010
u nasty toothless bitch i bet u dont keep ur job long because the nest time my aunt comes in there an your mean to her again i will kick ur butt an i know what is going on in your home oh yeah i would watch my back if i were u becasue i bet u dont have ur childern much longer eaighter i know all about it ur cousin tells me everything hummmmmmmm makes u wonder dont it love u c
ex food city employee

Louisa, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2010
me me me just another douchbag customer-
Sam Walton

Virgie, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2010
HAHA I laugh at you fools who constantly bash walmart but continue to see you walk through our lovely doors.

Our profits speak for themselves.....we rule.
R U ON DRUGS

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2010
Are you on drugs?You sound like a crazy person.i too worked at food city in deli and i seen some nasty things there i wouldnt buy the made food!Some of them were ok but i seen the one lady who they talkin bout in bakery she is kinda Off i think.The lady over the deli/bakery is Nice.After what i seen id never go back there!
walmart is better

Paintsville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2010
i think walmart has better stuff in deli/bakery dept to buy and the food is cheaper than food city.
WHY OH WHY

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2010
me me me wrote:
u nasty toothless bitch i bet u dont keep ur job long because the nest time my aunt comes in there an your mean to her again i will kick ur butt an i know what is going on in your home oh yeah i would watch my back if i were u becasue i bet u dont have ur childern much longer eaighter i know all about it ur cousin tells me everything hummmmmmmm makes u wonder dont it love u c
Can you tell the people on here why you would bring this womans children into this? You started this and can't stand it because this lady set your azz straight.
ex food city employee

Louisa, KY

#19 Jan 5, 2010
I am not on drugs and I would not only eat the stuff at food city I would bring it home to my family. Walmart is a shitty place for comsumers ro shop and a horrible place for employees to work. They pay wages low enough that a family of four can recieve welfare. I don't know who you are drugs but I suspected you really didn't work for food city or youy some bitter former lazy empolyee.
queen latifia

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2010
hey ive went to wal-marts n food city there both a good place. n as far as this susan ramey ward yeal shes a decent person when she wants to be but can be a butt head to. yeal shes been through alot n has done alot but man dont bring those babies into it its not there fault what their mom does or did. leave them babies out of it....oh and susan if you want to know who is talkin smack about you its your dear cousin carrie jean as always.....take that to the bank........
R U ON DRUGS

Paintsville, KY

#21 Jan 5, 2010
I am not on drugs and I would not only eat the stuff at food city I would bring it home to my family. Walmart is a shitty place for comsumers ro shop and a horrible place for employees to work. They pay wages low enough that a family of four can recieve welfare. I don't know who you are drugs but I suspected you really didn't work for food city or youy some bitter former lazy empolyee.
yes i worked for food city in bakery/deli and it was pretty bad the things i saw bein done there and how they make some of the stuff in bakery and other things.Hell it looked like they never clean back there in ages it was so dirty!Very messy...FYI i got a better job,where its clean and the workers are nice and not rude and help you.I just couldnt believe how they do things there and put that food out for people to buy,i sure the hell wont!YUKE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Jen 12,492
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Jen 6,977
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Bill McReal 163,327
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 1 hr Jen 912
Ace`s High (Mar '13) 1 hr Jen 724
pd witten for sheriff 1 hr Natalie 49
Short haired girls are hot 2 hr Bruce Almighty 3
Dr.Jason Rice (Dec '09) 10 hr tigger 42

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages