first time felony theft what 2 expect

first time felony theft what 2 expect

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

idk

Garrettsville, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2009
this is my first timeof ever getting into trouble and i was wondering if anyone might know what they might give me its in johnson co.
Family Fun

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2009
idk wrote:
this is my first timeof ever getting into trouble and i was wondering if anyone might know what they might give me its in johnson co.
I know a few that had these charges it just depends on the amount and where or who you took from.........I know one from wal-mart had those charges and she got 2yrs jail time and 1yr probation but it stays on you record.
idk

Garrettsville, OH

#3 Sep 4, 2009
for first offence or did she have a record
idk

Garrettsville, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2009
employee theft about 1500 dollars
FIRST TIME

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
idk wrote:
Was the amount over $300.00 or under? You will probably get probation, pre trial diversion and a fine for first time.
idk

Garrettsville, OH

#7 Sep 4, 2009
yea it was over 300 and ive never been in trouble before and i want to know what might happen
littletroll

Hagerhill, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2009
well, the way I hear you have your choice to be hung by a big tree or the gauntlet. I think the gauntlet would be the best choice, you don't have to swing there and suffer. Should have played it smart and obeyed the law.
dont you love hypocrites

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2009
Yes you should have obeyed the law.. But then again you are here in Johnson county where all this kind of dealings get thrown out of court.. It is all comes down to who you know here, so I hope you have some good connections!
cause Im nosey

Fremont, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2009
a pat on the back and restitution.this is johnson county.
patmyback

Georgetown, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2009
what will daniel bell and kayla booth get for robbing that place in law.co.because they got out of everything else, and the paper said she was on probation
oh no you didnt

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2009
death by masturbation.
truth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2009
if you have never been in trouble they will probaly giveyou probation and a big fine but maybe someone on here has been through it and can tell you more
Littlewhiteduck

Bellevue, WA

#14 Sep 5, 2009
idk wrote:
Is pistol whipping an option?
lol

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2009
just get a lawyer ..... if he's good you will only get probation if that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbygail Newsome 8 min Wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min chinwendu1 142,304
cheating at walmart on nightshift 1 hr Kool 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr mr goodwrench 21,814
married woman 4 hr Wild 6
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,299
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 5 hr Jen 384
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages