First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Why do people in Kentucky inbreed,
Arnetts, Gipsons, Fugates, Baileys, Howard's, Praters, they are all related, and are of small minds, they also have a blue tint to their skin.

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 23, 2013
I do believe you are speaking of a practice that occurred in many areas of the country early on when populating the hard to reach areas of not only Kentucky but, also in Ohio,Virginia, Oregon, Utah, and many other States was the primary concern. The blue tinge to ones skin could be a medical condition not conducive to inbreeding. I have a very big problem with people like you who think that just because we live in Kentucky, we have a lock on inbreeding, filth and ignorance. Go to any State and you will find an area just like EKY. The only difference will be the local dialect.
Backwoods Biddy

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
I do believe you are speaking of a practice that occurred in many areas of the country early on when populating the hard to reach areas of not only Kentucky but, also in Ohio,Virginia, Oregon, Utah, and many other States was the primary concern. The blue tinge to ones skin could be a medical condition not conducive to inbreeding. I have a very big problem with people like you who think that just because we live in Kentucky, we have a lock on inbreeding, filth and ignorance. Go to any State and you will find an area just like EKY. The only difference will be the local dialect.
Arrogant makes a person wonder who started this topix. Ur comment was great. I agree with u. Pisses me off when I see or hear ppl talk about us like this. We r hillbillies and dang proud if it. Once again great comment. Maybe they will shut up. Would like to know who started this one.

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
Why do people in Kentucky inbreed,
Arnetts, Gipsons, Fugates, Baileys, Howard's, Praters, they are all related, and are of small minds, they also have a blue tint to their skin.
Those are all Magoffin Co. names,

Maybe you should go to Salyersville thread and try your BS there...no one wants it here.

You're not funny at all.

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Hello Ladies I hope you are well. You know I can't resist a comeback for any Anti-Hillbilly remarks. Hi Cherie and Biddy. I haven't had to take the heavy pain meds yet today. I thought I would get out of Hammond for awhile like you said. I miss you guys a lot. I hope things will be back to normal next week.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Backwoods Biddy wrote:
<quoted text> Arrogant makes a person wonder who started this topix. Ur comment was great. I agree with u. Pisses me off when I see or hear ppl talk about us like this. We r hillbillies and dang proud if it. Once again great comment. Maybe they will shut up. Would like to know who started this one.
Lima,Ohio...isn't there an insane asylum in that town? just sayin!

“E A D G B E”

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
Hello Ladies I hope you are well. You know I can't resist a comeback for any Anti-Hillbilly remarks. Hi Cherie and Biddy. I haven't had to take the heavy pain meds yet today. I thought I would get out of Hammond for awhile like you said. I miss you guys a lot. I hope things will be back to normal next week.
I hope things will be back to normal next week too!!! We all miss you too.
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lima,Ohio...isn't there an insane asylum in that town? just sayin!
There was until, all patients returned to eastern Kentucky.
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
I have been to Many States in the US. I am not saying countries I mean States, and I have never seen more uneducated people,( as a whole). As I have seen in Eastern Kentucky, with that being said it is also a Fact Eastern Kentucky has the highest inbreeding percentage in the country. How do you dispute facts. I am not saying everyone in Ky. Is inbred. Kudos to you, for being able to read this

“E A D G B E”

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a couple ancestors that died there years and years ago. But, from what I heard, most of the patients are local.
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a couple ancestors that died there years and years ago. But, from what I heard, most of the patients are local.
Exactly, some did pass away, some were returned to Ky, after rehabilitation, and some went underground

“E A D G B E”

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, some did pass away, some were returned to Ky, after rehabilitation, and some went underground
Yes, I know some went underground.

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again! Why is it people like you insist upon puting others down in order to make themselves feel good? I find people like you intolerable. You just bring a depressing mood to everything. Go play in traffic idiot. I imagine you're just a joy to live with.

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to Many States in the US. I am not saying countries I mean States, and I have never seen more uneducated people,( as a whole). As I have seen in Eastern Kentucky, with that being said it is also a Fact Eastern Kentucky has the highest inbreeding percentage in the country. How do you dispute facts. I am not saying everyone in Ky. Is inbred. Kudos to you, for being able to read this
Why say anything like that at all? Why do you want to put others down? You are a rude, uneducated person. You have absolutely no manners or morals. Why treat others so badly? I detest people like you. There is enough cruelty in this world why do you insist upon dumping more nastiness into it. Look to your own background you just might be surprised to find a little inbreeding there also. How did you find out about the people with blue skin coloring? You mentioned a few Family Names, I hazard to guess that some of those people are your relatives., otherwise how would you know so much about them?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again! Why is it people like you insist upon puting others down in order to make themselves feel good? I find people like you intolerable. You just bring a depressing mood to everything. Go play in traffic idiot. I imagine you're just a joy to live with.
The funny thing about it AS, this poster is most likely born and raised here. Just wants to pretend he/she is out of state. Anyone can mask an IP address, not that hard. Just another poster wanting 15 minutes of fame.

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2013
HI Cherie Werie, Biddy Widdy and Misty Wisty!
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why say anything like that at all? Why do you want to put others down? You are a rude, uneducated person. You have absolutely no manners or morals. Why treat others so badly? I detest people like you. There is enough cruelty in this world why do you insist upon dumping more nastiness into it. Look to your own background you just might be surprised to find a little inbreeding there also. How did you find out about the people with blue skin coloring? You mentioned a few Family Names, I hazard to guess that some of those people are your relatives., otherwise how would you know so much about them?
As stated in my previous post, which you either could not comprehend, or forgot about by the time you read my last sentence. I am not from
Kentucky, nor do I have relatives in Kentucky. In my line of work, I travel to many areas, and States. My curiosity of Eastern Kentucky, began with my own personal experience of visiting the state of Kentucky. I am not running down every person in the State of Kentucky, but I am amazed at the quantity of people, that have chosen to "keep it in the family". Upon further investigation, and research it is a proven fact Eastern Kentucky has the highest rate of inbreeding in the United States. Educate yourself and disprove me on this.
There are "clans" of people with the last names I have mentioned, that have moved from Kentuckywhich still choose to Mary uncles and cousins, which sicken me. My own interest, and evaluation, is what has brought me here, trust me,
And also the idea of trying to test your own intelligence.So yes I have done my homework and research, I am aware of the Blue people
Anti hilljack

Lima, OH

#18 Feb 23, 2013
xxGamerxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about it AS, this poster is most likely born and raised here. Just wants to pretend he/she is out of state. Anyone can mask an IP address, not that hard. Just another poster wanting 15 minutes of fame.
Why would anyone do that you all seem so proud of your heritage?

Also I can spell correctly

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Backwoods Biddy wrote:
<quoted text> Arrogant makes a person wonder who started this topix. Ur comment was great. I agree with u. Pisses me off when I see or hear ppl talk about us like this. We r hillbillies and dang proud if it. Once again great comment. Maybe they will shut up. Would like to know who started this one.
Thank you Biddy. When I see someone post something this ignorant, I can't ignore it. I try not to feed their hunger for attention but, they are just so very irritating.

“Paintsville”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Anti hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated in my previous post, which you either could not comprehend, or forgot about by the time you read my last sentence. I am not from
Kentucky, nor do I have relatives in Kentucky. In my line of work, I travel to many areas, and States. My curiosity of Eastern Kentucky, began with my own personal experience of visiting the state of Kentucky. I am not running down every person in the State of Kentucky, but I am amazed at the quantity of people, that have chosen to "keep it in the family". Upon further investigation, and research it is a proven fact Eastern Kentucky has the highest rate of inbreeding in the United States. Educate yourself and disprove me on this.
There are "clans" of people with the last names I have mentioned, that have moved from Kentuckywhich still choose to Mary uncles and cousins, which sicken me. My own interest, and evaluation, is what has brought me here, trust me,
And also the idea of trying to test your own intelligence.So yes I have done my homework and research, I am aware of the Blue people
Oh Good Grief. We were wondering wher you were NG. You don't have to hide, we;ll talk to you. The thing that gave you away was the My own interest and evaluation is what brought you here. We thought it was an open ended, very lucrative, "Guberment" Contract. I'm sorry you don't have Gaytor Bayt to talk to anymore. We miss him too. Why would you do homework and reaearch on people in EKY? hmmmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min JimmyJack 134,312
paintsville Lowes SUCKS!!! 2 hr MissBlonde 13
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Misty Fitch 13,229
Preacher Dan at first church of god 2 hr Misty Fitch 3
Accident on Thursday morning on Rt 3 2 hr someone 26
someone pooped on my porch 2 hr Triumph 2
Drug Dealers love Price 3 hr Big Ben 60

Flood Warning for Johnson County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE