madjacked

Hagerhill, KY

#104 Oct 31, 2012
oh really wrote:
Kelly actually has a trailer behind Barkers Mobile home in Paintsville. She has an electric cord running from a neighbor. She is not living in her truck!! They're alot of people living a WHOLE lot harder than she is. I'm sure if she would let go of this illusion she would be much better off. I would love to see actual proof of these allegations. She is choosing to live the way she is. I don't feel sorry for her. She shouldn't have gotten involved with a married man....stupid from the beginning.
What about her bro Kevin Vanhoose, the madjacker guy? Sending pics of himself a jackin off 2 other guys.. gross.... He actually gave a pic of his pecker to Gordon Dean Stapleton.

Maybe Crazy runs in their family!!!!!
u a jack guy

Meally, KY

#105 Oct 31, 2012
madjacked wrote:
<quoted text>
What about her bro Kevin Vanhoose, the madjacker guy? Sending pics of himself a jackin off 2 other guys.. gross.... He actually gave a pic of his pecker to Gordon Dean Stapleton.
Maybe Crazy runs in their family!!!!!
you seem to know alot about dick pics
talkofthetown

Paintsville, KY

#106 Nov 1, 2012
yup talking about how she had been black balled. Then gave her phone number to ask people to send her money. OHHHHHHHH and someone put hidden cameras in her home.
nasty wrote:
What she called Talk of the town? LMAO
FandM

Paintsville, KY

#107 Nov 2, 2012
have any of you seen her comments about the Masons? if not, you should read them. she was posting a while back on her fb about how all the Masons were conspiring against her, and from there it just got worse. i think somebody should stop this woman. while what she says is obvious madness, her mouth is still dangerous. true or not, her crazy comments could potentially cause someone, or some organization trouble. she is really nothing more than a bully trying to bully everybody and everything in her path.

http://www.bullyville.com/

somebody should send her stuff to bullyville
be be

Prestonsburg, KY

#108 Nov 2, 2012
Kelly is sweet

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#109 Nov 2, 2012
SHE SOUNDS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO ME.
ALL THIS IS PROBABLY A PLOY OF HERE TO GET SSI.
STOP FEEDING HER AND LET HER GET A JOB. IF SHE WANTS TO WORK I HAVE A POSITION AVAILABLE, READ THE THREAD THAT TITLED "JOB AVAILABLE"
HUDDY

Paintsville, KY

#110 Nov 3, 2012
She's at it again! Check out her FB!
JayJ

Paintsville, KY

#113 Nov 7, 2012
She def has problems. Bad part is she attacks ANYONE who tries to help her. Originally when she starting posting all that stuff on FB she had some supporters but everytime someone said something to her she would come at them FULL FORCE dissing them. She verbally attacks anyone who tries to help her.
She does have problems and until the court steps in I would run if I were Phillip. I hope a piece of p**sy was worth it Phillip, and it wasnt even a good looking piece at that. If it were Pamela Anderson it may have been worth it but not Kelly......sorry bout ur luck.
HUDDY

Paintsville, KY

#115 Nov 12, 2012
Would anybody take a chance to give her some c@ck?
Bobbie

Georgetown, KY

#116 Nov 14, 2012
I heard they just found her hanging by an electrical cord in the shower. Any truth to this?
HUDDY

Paintsville, KY

#117 Nov 16, 2012
Nope. She's very much alive. Funny, though she is posting about complaint to her landlord that there's cameras in her home, and her paying rent.
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#118 Nov 16, 2012
She needs to start paying her bill and maybe her water wouldn't have been turned off, I truly believe she is going cazy.If I were her I wouldn't step outside, other people might create another conspirasy againest her.
know it all

Salyersville, KY

#119 Nov 17, 2012
Her family did try to help her and she started accusing them of raping her and of sexual assault and child molesting her.
Billy wrote:
WOW! As I sit here thinking of what to say, all that keeps coming to the top of my head is WOW! How is it possible for someone like this to walk around in our community? How is it that nobody has ever helped her get some kindof medical attention for her obvious mental issues? I'm sure this lady has family but my guess is that those related to her or her friends (if she has any) have distanced themselves from her for obvious reasons. First let me say to you Kelly, I am not 'the man' or any part of 'the men' that you speak of. I do not know this Phillip guy nor do I know his wife. I am not affiliated with the school that has suspended you. I am not part of the 'library crew' that gave you permission to finish your paper after hours. I am not the police either. I am just someone that happened to stumble upon this thread and am amazed at what I have read. Seriously, you need some help!! You keep blaming everyone else for your hardships and at some point, you need to take responsibility for your own actions. I would imagine that the school suspended you because you kept on with your ramblings like you have on here. I haven't seen anyone, not one person, come to your defense on here. That shows me that what is being said about you is absolute TRUTH! It is no-ones fault that you can't get work or can't put gas in your truck. It is yours and yours alone. You keep saying that everyone is out to get you and that you are going to put them all in jail for hurting you....well, go ahead and do that then. Stop threatening and do it already. I'm thinking that hasn't happened yet because you are full of it! Just because someone pisses you off does not mean that you can have them incarcerated. I'm sure what I'm saying has pissed you off, so are you going to have me thrown in jail? You said on your Facebook that Phillip's wife is behind all the 'letters' you keep receiving....that is hilarious! Why in the world would a woman make it her mission in life to harrass you? I'm sure that Phillip and his wife lay in bed at night and laugh their asses off at you. I bet that they constantly make fun of you and talk about how lucky he is for getting away from you. If he really wanted you back, he'd be there with you now.
I would be happy to have my tax money go towards seeing that you get medical treatment for your mental issues. Normally it would piss me off that my money would go for supporting those who can support themselves but in this case, I truly believe you need it! Honestly, you need to check on getting some help. I'm sure you don't like living this way and I'm sure at one point in time, you might have been a productive member of society. Somehow.....somewhere....somet hing snapped in your head and left you with all this paranoia. Do us all a favor and go see a doctor and give them a chance to help you!!
wow

Belfry, KY

#120 Nov 17, 2012
She is really crazy she has been messegen everyone with her bull shit ...
WOW

Salyersville, KY

#122 Nov 30, 2012
Well it looks like someone has shut Kelly's facebook page down
Stan

Oil Springs, KY

#123 Nov 30, 2012
unbelievable
madjacked in jail

Auxier, KY

#124 Dec 2, 2012
Here is her brother, kevin vanhoose
http://www.bsrdc.com/BigSandy_inmatelist.html
WOW

Salyersville, KY

#125 Dec 3, 2012
Well she is back on facebook. She also started a " justice for kelly " page to

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#126 Dec 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
Well she is back on facebook. She also started a " justice for kelly " page to
WOW i`m just wondering what kinda 'justice' she`s wanting, Do you or anyone know ?
JayJ

Paintsville, KY

#127 Dec 6, 2012
She's ranting and raving once again. Has anyone else noticed all her posts seem to be at the first of the month? She's probably getting high on her new prescriptions.

Its sad cause Kelly was a super person back long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Lemaster to rid Paintsville of Satan's liquid 39 min bulldog 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min ChromiuMan 131,396
Cliff Pelfrey (Sep '13) 1 hr Meat Man 82
Vote NO for Nancy Price 2 hr darrell 11
sheriff lets drunk endicot go home sunday dwi (Mar '10) 2 hr darrell 96
Johnson Co. Prettiest Women (Apr '11) 2 hr waiting 10
I miss you today 2 hr uh 3
Bill Witten for Sheriff 4 hr truth 55
Nancy Price for CountyJudge 4 hr Bufford 62
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info