Trick or Treat

Delbarton, WV

#84 Oct 27, 2012
Just draw a picture of Phil's head on the head of yours and she'll pay you.
sad world

Hagerhill, KY

#85 Oct 27, 2012
As many problems as this Kelly person may have and so on the people on here who are only trying to aggravate her and say things to get a rise out of her and to get her posting hateful remarks are far worse than she is, you have stooped low because you know better, shame on you. You should encourage those less fortunate than you and try to help not belittle and berate. therefore you ar far much worse.
madjacked

Van Lear, KY

#86 Oct 27, 2012
madjacker's sister,.(Kevin Vanhoose)
Just Sayin

Roanoke, VA

#87 Oct 27, 2012
Well, if you think we're all so bad then why don't you go help Kelly yourself? I'd say that several of these people that's posted comments have tried to help Kelly. But everytime we give any advice, words of encouragement, or anything else, we get treated like we're out to get her. It's not my problem if she's batshit crazy....it's hers and her family's!! This woman is plently capable of going out and supporting herself. She shouldn't be asking for handouts. Hell, I have a hard time getting my kids all they want for Christmas so should I ask for donations? NO! You know what I do? I work overtime or my husband does so that we can provide, just like the rest of the world. She can help herself but instead, she chooses to sit on the computer and harass people. She claims everyone has hurt her and that 'the men' have kept her from getting any type of assistance. BULLSHIT! And you know it as well as I do! Yea I feel bad for her and I will ask for prayers for her but before you criticize us for not helping, how about you lend a hand too. Nice gesture but don't be a hipocrite honey! Have a nice day!
Just Sayin

Roanoke, VA

#88 Oct 27, 2012
And maybe, just maybe, Kelly will snap out of this after seeing some of these comments. I don't think that people should be nasty about it but pointing out the obvious is the best thing for her. Obviously she doesn't live in the same world you and I live in so a nice slap into reality might do the trick. I'd be willing to donate money for her to see a shrink...but I'll be damned if I'd spend a dime on her to just sit and do nothing other than make false outrageous claims and harass people. I agree, this lady is totally out of it and needs some serious help. And it is very sad that people end up like that. I do have a heart but when people don't want to help themselves, it's hard for me to have sympathy for them.
mekel

Logan, WV

#89 Oct 27, 2012
Kelly y dont yo start over forget that a00hat theirs alot of people that care about you.
Josephine

Paintsville, KY

#90 Oct 28, 2012
I tried to help her. She turned on me like a mad woman. Never again!
Kelly

Paintsville, KY

#91 Oct 29, 2012
1. ANY Office supplies for legal purposes (pencils, legal pads, 3 ring binders, paper, printer ink etc.)
2. Personal bathing supplies (soap, shampoo, deodorant, detergent etc.)
3. Propane canisters to keep me warm in my truck (friend loaned me a small propane heater)
4. Gas for truck to get back and forth for research and court appearances
and anything else you may want to throw in the mail and s
end my way.
Come on people be part of the solution not part of the problem. Throw some odds and ends in a box. If you’ve ever been bullied you know they just continue their reign of terror until someone like me stands up and says “uh I don’t think so boys!” The next person “black balled” might be you or your daughter. No one will know you helped just put it in the mail with no return address and the feeling you get from giving help to someone fighting the system is beyond measure.
Thank you for your support.
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#92 Oct 29, 2012
The above list, I would be a shamed. Does she honestly think someone will send her the things she has listed, she needs to get her mind off philp and whoever and get a job.
Frankies daughter

Hagerhill, KY

#93 Oct 29, 2012
Kelly is a good girl I've lived beside of her for a very long time. topix is for people that don't have a life and or like to get their noes in other peoples lifes. It's bull crap to me.
Honey Bucket

Seattle, WA

#94 Oct 29, 2012
Frankies daughter wrote:
Kelly is a good girl I've lived beside of her for a very long time. topix is for people that don't have a life and or like to get their noes in other peoples lifes. It's bull crap to me.
So... do you not have a life? Or, do you like to get your "noes in other peoples lifes"?
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#95 Oct 29, 2012
What did you do park your car or truck next to hers, she is living in her truck isn't she?
mo2bz

Belfry, KY

#96 Oct 29, 2012
Kelly wrote:
i know your one of them men and your in on trying to hurt and abuse me but guess what you can't hurt this lil redneck woman so ladies i need your support I have been fighting these men for a year and I got em cornered. They have taken everything and are admitting they arent allowing me to work so I wont have any money and now they have taken my food stamps so I cant eat. Men have told me "youve lasted longer than any of the others" and "your time is up youve been replaced" that means there were several women hurt by these men before me and more after me. If I dont stop them while I got them tied up it may be your daughter they hurt next. There are 8 women to 1 man. We out number them and we can get anything done we want. I need your help. I need money and food. Please help me. I lost my family and my son because of these men. I will not lay down just becasue I have no money. What they are doing is sadistic, evil, cruel, illegal, unethical and inhuman! It takes 90 days to starve trust me I wont starve and I will just get louder and THEY WILL GO TO JAIL!!! Please help me. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kelly i used to know you along time ago and i will never say who i am,because for one im not stupid enough to do so. but girl you need help. i used to read your stuff on FB but i nolonger have it. all it does is cause problems, any way girl you need to get off your cross someone else needs the wood. enough already you just make yourself look REALLY REALLY CRAZY! I'll say a prayer for you because i believe you do need God in your life. you just need to accept its done and go on with your life. it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. think before you post Girlfriend thats all i'm saying.
mo2bz

Belfry, KY

#97 Oct 29, 2012
sad world wrote:
As many problems as this Kelly person may have and so on the people on here who are only trying to aggravate her and say things to get a rise out of her and to get her posting hateful remarks are far worse than she is, you have stooped low because you know better, shame on you. You should encourage those less fortunate than you and try to help not belittle and berate. therefore you ar far much worse.
if you go on FB and look her up you will understand why so many ppl are saying what they are. she isnt the reason i no longer have FB but i did get tired of her post. i was always like OMG im not talking simple things like have a nice day im talking paragraphs at times. im mean its like get over it all ready. im not saying this to be mean its a fact. and like i said before ill pray for her.
oh really

Staffordsville, KY

#98 Oct 30, 2012
Kelly actually has a trailer behind Barkers Mobile home in Paintsville. She has an electric cord running from a neighbor. She is not living in her truck!! They're alot of people living a WHOLE lot harder than she is. I'm sure if she would let go of this illusion she would be much better off. I would love to see actual proof of these allegations. She is choosing to live the way she is. I don't feel sorry for her. She shouldn't have gotten involved with a married man....stupid from the beginning.
mo2bz

Belfry, KY

#99 Oct 30, 2012
Old Timer wrote:
I tried looking her up on Facebook....no luck. I want to see if this girl is as crazy as they say she is. Someone post a link to her page please.
If you want to find her on FB just type in her name Kelly miller and you should find a pic of her and some dude standing with each other face to face she a dark haired lady kinda heavy from the looks of the picture. if you cant find her she may have deleted herself..lol doubtful. just a lil help. hunt if u dare..lmao!!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#100 Oct 31, 2012
Kelly wrote:
1. ANY Office supplies for legal purposes (pencils, legal pads, 3 ring binders, paper, printer ink etc.)
2. Personal bathing supplies (soap, shampoo, deodorant, detergent etc.)
3. Propane canisters to keep me warm in my truck (friend loaned me a small propane heater)
4. Gas for truck to get back and forth for research and court appearances
and anything else you may want to throw in the mail and s
end my way.
Come on people be part of the solution not part of the problem. Throw some odds and ends in a box. If you’ve ever been bullied you know they just continue their reign of terror until someone like me stands up and says “uh I don’t think so boys!” The next person “black balled” might be you or your daughter. No one will know you helped just put it in the mail with no return address and the feeling you get from giving help to someone fighting the system is beyond measure.
Thank you for your support.
oh really wrote:
Kelly actually has a trailer behind Barkers Mobile home in Paintsville. She has an electric cord running from a neighbor. She is not living in her truck!! They're alot of people living a WHOLE lot harder than she is. I'm sure if she would let go of this illusion she would be much better off. I would love to see actual proof of these allegations. She is choosing to live the way she is. I don't feel sorry for her. She shouldn't have gotten involved with a married man....stupid from the beginning.
If she`s living in a trailer and not her truck does that mean she doesn`t need all the things she mentioned cause I was gonna buy every thing on that list for her and give it to her as a Christmas gift, Cause that`s just the way I am :)
Curious

Paintsville, KY

#101 Oct 31, 2012
whats the story on this Phillip guy? He is one ugly motherf****er! What could he possibly do, or have that has made her so crazy? I kept hearing about her going crazy over him, and I was kind of picturing a Tom Selleck type hunk. Phillip is surely no Tom Selleck!
talkofthetown

Paintsville, KY

#102 Oct 31, 2012
Really you have to call talk of the town, and ask people for donations. BTW you left the part out about being a home wrecker and an idiot. Kelly please go check yourself into HAZARD or belfonte
nasty

Sitka, KY

#103 Oct 31, 2012
What she called Talk of the town? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min pusherman_ 133,232
sheriff's daughter (Oct '13) 41 min djt 265
Tina Burke (May '09) 1 hr heather 62
mark minix and amy sammons love affair 2 hr Shasta 4
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 3 hr wth 97
Stephanie Conley Jarrell 3 hr sosmeone who knows 11
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr GreyMustang 12,930
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance