Well

Pikeville, KY

#64 Oct 21, 2012
Personality disorder aside, it's amazing what a woman will do when twelve big and thick inches gets done with her!
Sowhat

Pikeville, KY

#65 Oct 21, 2012
The previous person said it best. She perceives ANYTHING ANYONE says as degrading her, disrespecting her and making fun of her REGARDLESS of what they say. One woman on FB told her to just forget him and move on. Kelly replied "you would lay back and take it like the whore you are".....LOL It is COMICAL!!!!!!!!!! Another girl said "kelly you are too good for this, quit messing with him he's not good enought o have you" to which kelly replied "you didnt quit screwing the delivery guy everytime ur husband would go to work now would you so why should I back down" Im mean, she is absolutley nuts!!! She needs to get a job that way she wouldnt have so much free time on her hands.
kevin madjacker

Prestonsburg, KY

#66 Oct 21, 2012
where wrote:
where is the video that they made and put on the internet? crazyhomelesssex.com ? lol
Kevin Vanhoose is her brotger & he made a video of him jacking on a cell & gave it to a man. He is a crazy azz madjacker!!!
Well

Pikeville, KY

#67 Oct 21, 2012
Maybe she and her brother should hook up. Sounds like they deserve one another. She'll come out anytime and say he molested her, or something idiotic like that. She's wacko!
Sigmund

Greenup, KY

#68 Oct 22, 2012
I've been reading through her Facebook ramblings. There needs to be some kind of intervention, either willingly or not on her part. This woman needs help. She may, or may not be physically dangerous to others, but her mouth is volatile. Agreed, it's obvious she's out of her mind, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of her vendettas. If a psychiatrist were privvy to her postings, I guarantee he would not declare her sane regardless of what kind of act she puts on in his office. I think the copies should be made of her postings, and sent to those she's attacking. Best case is a nice slander/libel lawsuit slapped on her with a cease/desist order putting her off Facebook until she receives treatment.
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#69 Oct 22, 2012
She would more likely accuse Kevin of molesting her. She has already accused her father of it. What happend to her and Chuck?
Sam I Am

Christiansburg, VA

#70 Oct 22, 2012
I agree! Send her posts to a head doctor and see what happens. Like the poster above said, the best thing that could happen is a lawsuit as well as an order demanding her to stop. This lady seriously needs help!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#71 Oct 22, 2012
oh lord,she's at it again tonight.the fact is you slept with a married man.if his wife punished you,well you deserve it.your a bad bad girl kelly...quit asking him to come back to you,he's,not coming...YOU LOSE!!!!
Crazy Eyes

Pikeville, KY

#72 Oct 23, 2012
Notice how her posts come in spurts. On 10/14, it was one after the other, then relatively few since. Look at the post dates as you peruse her ramblings on Facebook. Seems indicative of bipolar disorder as well. She must be hitting the "lows" about now.
OMG

Mount Sterling, KY

#73 Oct 23, 2012
I just saw Kelly. She said she is going to sue everybody that's posted on this page about her AND have them thrown in jail. Lord help us all, Jesus.
Hmmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#74 Oct 23, 2012
hahahaha Well let her try to sue me then! Bring it on Kelly! I'm waiting.....
just saying

Virgie, KY

#75 Oct 23, 2012
I dont think kelly is really responding to these comments.
Jerry

Mount Sterling, KY

#76 Oct 24, 2012
I ran into Phillip in Hazard today. He said Kelly had nearly destroyed his life. He's lost a job, and suffered untold humiliation. He is sorry he ever laid eyes on her and warns people to steer clear of her.
crazy

Adams, KY

#77 Oct 24, 2012
Kelly Miller is crazy as hell! Her posts are long and stupid. Are you sure you didn't get kicked out of college because you're stupid? She claims she has been gang raped,molested...blah....blah. .blah. she has been begging for money and I am sure ppl aren't stupid enough to donate. Maybe she should sign up on a crazy check because there's no doubt she's crazy. Hey redneck gal...you lost you're son because I am sure he is embarrassed to say the least. If I were Phillip's wife I'd hunt you down for posting a pic of my son. That's just simply low down. No one cares Kelly and I am sure no one wants within a 1000 feet of you for fear of what you'll say or write on your truck a.k.a your home. Kelly you need to be committed for a very long time. Yeah you redneck, pissed off gal. Hey post some of those legal documents and prove everyone is going down bahhahahah. Wow, stupid is as stupid does..and you are stupid. No one gives a crap how you feel about that " Shrek" looking man. You are annoying as anything I've evr seen. Grow up and move on redneck gal!!

Since: Jun 12

Mooresville, NC

#78 Oct 26, 2012
kevin madjacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Vanhoose is her brotger & he made a video of him jacking on a cell & gave it to a man. He is a crazy azz madjacker!!!
way to contribute to the well being of a crazy person by adding sick things she can claim as her own! Nice.
Watch Out

Pikeville, KY

#79 Oct 27, 2012
Looks like Kelly's illness is flaring up again. She's posting rant after rant, and just posted a list of supplies she needs people to buy for her. Dig deep in your pockets, friends and help out Kelly. If you don't, you'll go to jail. Check out this wacked out nut at:

www.facebook.com/kellymiller407
You aint crazy

London, KY

#80 Oct 27, 2012
Send 20 bucks it will be greatly appreciated, Thanks
If you want to donate anything you can send it anomalously and any donation is greatly appreciated. I will not lay down until I come out on top and as actor Will Smith said,ďIf you arenít present during my struggle, donít expect to be present during my success.Ē
Send to: Kelly Miller, P.O. Box 1538, Hazard, KY 41702
Watch Out

Pikeville, KY

#81 Oct 27, 2012
Wow! Well, I sure wanna be on her side when she's successful! Cause we all know, she's gonna be hugely successful in her endeavor, and would anybody really wanna miss out in that? I'm sending my .05 cents today! Is all pennies okay? Things are a little tight since we've been living in the back of a 1976 Pinto.
anynomous

Logan, WV

#82 Oct 27, 2012
wow Kelly uve become really pathetic and from what ive seen on fb and read here nasty as well grow up chick you used to be cool.
Jibjab

Ransom, KY

#83 Oct 27, 2012
I wonder if Kelly would blow me for $10?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Cornfused 163,556
Gordon Dean Got 10 Mats 12 blankets 6 min Speed King 2
Nurse practitioner 40 min John 2
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 914
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 12,494
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,979
The Bar (Jan '13) 2 hr texas pete 10,544

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages