Funny

Hagerhill, KY

#43 Oct 19, 2012
This is some funny shit. She needs her own tv show. Honey Boo Boo, you better redneckognize, cause theres a new gal in town.
Kelly is CRAZYYYYY

Sitka, KY

#45 Oct 19, 2012
Confused wrote:
This has to be fake...I can't believe someone would write some of this stuff about themselves on a public forum.
Oh believe me its not fake!!! She posts the same crap on her facebook page too!!! Bitch is Crazzzzyyyy!
Amen

Pikeville, KY

#46 Oct 19, 2012
Just look her up on Facebook. It's real alright, psycho fo sho. I looked her up on fb and her page is wide open. CRAZZZZZYYYY!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Oct 19, 2012
haha i dont think anyone cares about her

Since: Nov 09

owensborogh,ky

#48 Oct 19, 2012
whatta whacko wrote:
Does she live in her truck?
LOL!This is the craziest thread ive ever read in my life.someone needs to call mountain comp and get a mental evaluation performed on her.
she was evaluated supposedly,they said she was fine.that psychiatrist def. needs to be evaluated themselves!
Kelly

Paintsville, KY

#49 Oct 19, 2012
I got more back bone than any of these piece of shit men that are criminally hurting me! they are all just big bullies and when push comes to shove they cant run with the like of this little redneck gal and they need to sit their yellow bellied whinny asses on the porch.
Beaver creek Wanda

Clay City, KY

#50 Oct 19, 2012
Kelly, Phillip has no problems going all night with me. He said he can hardly remember you. He does recall you were cut like a double headed ax. He has told me he loves me and I love him. He is not a goofy man, he is hung like a horse and a barrel of fun and laughs. I will not let him go, he is my possession now, news for the little redneck idiot, you don't scre no one donor put them in jail. We r happy, just leave us alone.
Union

Auxier, KY

#51 Oct 19, 2012
Kelly. You once told me that you couldn't leave your "", but in the next sentence you say that you are living in a truck. Then you proceed to tell me that you didn't want my kind words, you just wanted money. Well honey, straighten yourself up come back home and get a job! Leave that peice of shit alone and quit acting like a psycho!

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#52 Oct 20, 2012
For what I have read, Kelly is obviously hurt bad, physically and mentally! Her family needs to step in and help her! I don't care what it takes, she Needs HELP. When someone is pushed to the limits, no matter what their education or status in the community, Whether she is a Doctor, Lawyer, or a School Teacher, people still have feelings and its sounds like a lot of people have done her wrong and hurt her bad. I know that relationships can drive someone to insanity an what I understand she has been violated and harmed! Prayers for her! God Bless her!
OMG

Roanoke, VA

#53 Oct 20, 2012
Hey Kelly, why would Phillip want you now? You said you live in a truck with no electricity, water, etc. I bet your twat smells real good huh? That is just nasty! You sound like a ragging lunatic with nothing better to do than come on here and rant. If you can afford internet then why can't you afford food? This chick is CRAZY!!!
Old Timer

Roanoke, VA

#54 Oct 20, 2012
I tried looking her up on Facebook....no luck. I want to see if this girl is as crazy as they say she is. Someone post a link to her page please.
Two timer

Paintsville, KY

#55 Oct 20, 2012
Old Timer wrote:
I tried looking her up on Facebook....no luck. I want to see if this girl is as crazy as they say she is. Someone post a link to her page please.
She is easy to find on Facebook. Might look her up under Crazy.
Mean

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Oct 20, 2012
Some of these are really mean comments.
Boo Yah

Pikeville, KY

#57 Oct 20, 2012
Sowhat

Paintsville, KY

#58 Oct 20, 2012
From what I hear Kelly's son had her evauluated twice and they refused to admit her to the psych ward. Anyone who tries to help her or say ANYTHING nice about her catches her wrath. No one can help her. She does live in a vehicle BY CHOICE cause she does have a residence. Someone had her arrested once and wouldnt u know it she claimed she was gang raped while in jail. Then she starts on the county attorney over there, then she starts on the judge. For crying out load she drove a vehicle thru breathitt county with writing on the side of it bashing phillip. She has started trouble with EVERYONE at WBD. All phillips co-workers and everything, she is blaming EVERYONE but herself. A friend of Kelly's posted something on FB to kelly and told kelly she was too pretty to put up with phillips crap and she could do better and so on. Kelly came back with all kinds of crap to that girl and asking that girl why she cheated on her hubby years ago!!! You can't say ANYTHING to kelly. She honestly has lost her mind. Its comical but yet sad. Now she's started on some school over her financial aid and how they will all be in jail.
Someone asked if all this was fake........let me tell you ITS NOT!!!! She really does all this stuff and this is no exaggeration. She's all the time threatening people with their "asses going to jail" but yet nothing ever happens. I will say this though.....it will make u think before cheating on ur husband/wife cause you could get someone like her........LOL
Kelly

Paintsville, KY

#59 Oct 20, 2012
I LOVE YOU PHILLIP BABY LUV :)
omg

Meally, KY

#60 Oct 20, 2012
She must have mental problems, who in their right mind would write the crap she does, normal people would be embarassed. She must not have any shame.
where

Prestonsburg, KY

#61 Oct 20, 2012
where is the video that they made and put on the internet? crazyhomelesssex.com ? lol
Billy

Roanoke, VA

#62 Oct 21, 2012
WOW! As I sit here thinking of what to say, all that keeps coming to the top of my head is WOW! How is it possible for someone like this to walk around in our community? How is it that nobody has ever helped her get some kindof medical attention for her obvious mental issues? I'm sure this lady has family but my guess is that those related to her or her friends (if she has any) have distanced themselves from her for obvious reasons. First let me say to you Kelly, I am not 'the man' or any part of 'the men' that you speak of. I do not know this Phillip guy nor do I know his wife. I am not affiliated with the school that has suspended you. I am not part of the 'library crew' that gave you permission to finish your paper after hours. I am not the police either. I am just someone that happened to stumble upon this thread and am amazed at what I have read. Seriously, you need some help!! You keep blaming everyone else for your hardships and at some point, you need to take responsibility for your own actions. I would imagine that the school suspended you because you kept on with your ramblings like you have on here. I haven't seen anyone, not one person, come to your defense on here. That shows me that what is being said about you is absolute TRUTH! It is no-ones fault that you can't get work or can't put gas in your truck. It is yours and yours alone. You keep saying that everyone is out to get you and that you are going to put them all in jail for hurting you....well, go ahead and do that then. Stop threatening and do it already. I'm thinking that hasn't happened yet because you are full of it! Just because someone pisses you off does not mean that you can have them incarcerated. I'm sure what I'm saying has pissed you off, so are you going to have me thrown in jail? You said on your Facebook that Phillip's wife is behind all the 'letters' you keep receiving....that is hilarious! Why in the world would a woman make it her mission in life to harrass you? I'm sure that Phillip and his wife lay in bed at night and laugh their asses off at you. I bet that they constantly make fun of you and talk about how lucky he is for getting away from you. If he really wanted you back, he'd be there with you now.
I would be happy to have my tax money go towards seeing that you get medical treatment for your mental issues. Normally it would piss me off that my money would go for supporting those who can support themselves but in this case, I truly believe you need it! Honestly, you need to check on getting some help. I'm sure you don't like living this way and I'm sure at one point in time, you might have been a productive member of society. Somehow.....somewhere....somet hing snapped in your head and left you with all this paranoia. Do us all a favor and go see a doctor and give them a chance to help you!!

Since: Jun 12

Salyersville, KY

#63 Oct 21, 2012
Guys, i think you need to recognize that Kelly has a mental disorder. Its called Paranoia Personality Disorder.
A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her

Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates

Is reluctant to confidein others because of unwarranted fear that the information will beused maliciously against him or her

Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events

Persistently bears grudges, i.e., isunforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights

Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack

But its a long hard road ahead for her and those that care aboit her since its only treated by psychotherapy, a therapist and possibly meds. Randy Quaid has the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 15 min Alex Nicole 21,347
What happen to Josh Cole Ex Cop is he with FEDS 24 min hes a agent 4
neal sisco 26 min total dummies 27
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 42 min Doug77 9,561
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr truth 134,245
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr moth woman 13,213
Mc Eyebrows 2 hr Jason 1

Flood Warning for Johnson County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Paintsville Dating
Find my Match