Blur blue

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 18, 2012
Name "the men"! Siht or get off the pot, stop posting thinghs u r gonna do, and friggin do it! U ramble the same threat over and over! He is not coming back to u, he used u, face it!!!!
Kelly is CRAZYYYYY

Paintsville, KY

#24 Oct 18, 2012
Seek mental help ASAP.. Sorry your so down on your luck but you are the master of your own destiny!!! Stop trying to get attention by rambling on.. if anyone is a victim here its everyone who has to listen to your pathetic stories. BTW.. if they havent gone to jail by now they probably never will. Suck it up life goes on!
beleaver

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Oct 18, 2012
K elly, this is not one of the boys, like you might think, you sound like you are some what a smart person, you just haven;t got common sense. Apparently Philp does not want you, or he would have already left his wife,and BTW if I were his wife I would have already beat your butt. You are making yourself sound paranoid like the world is out to get you,, you are the one that acts like the women on Fatal Attraction, I am amazed that your parents, your brother,or your son haven;t had you committed, I do believe you would hurt your self, or kill someone over delusios..
Laughing

Pikeville, KY

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly is a NUT!!!! She needs to get a life. If u notice Kelly NO ONE is replying to ur comments on FB cause everyone thinks ur crazy.
Just because your married boyfriend went back to his wife doesnt give you the right to talk about him. If I were him I'd sue you.
wtf

Auxier, KY

#27 Oct 18, 2012
i've read this entire thread and still cant make sense of what is going on, she got dumped by a married man named philip?
Confused

Salyersville, KY

#28 Oct 18, 2012
I'm confused...who are these boys and what exactly did they do to her.
Wow

Adams, KY

#29 Oct 18, 2012
Now that she is spewing her shit on an open forum, there should be NO excuse for her not to be committed.
Kelly obviously has a mental problem. When she finally goes off the deep end, how many innocent people will she take with her? All the warning signs are there. Wake up and have her institutionalized before she is on national news for killing all these so called "men" or "boys" who are attacking her (in her mind anyway).
I deleted her from Facebook a long time ago and thought her rants and ravings had settled down. Obviously not. For the love of God please get her mental help. If you know her or are related to her, get her help. She doesn't need more fuel for the fire, she needs professional help.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#30 Oct 18, 2012
So suck it up boys its payback time! I got you all tied together and a nice red bow on top So Kiss My Ass! Instead of Wiggling to get outta the mess you boys should have come to me and given me what I wanted. I aint settling for Jack Shit other than EVERYTHING I WANT!!! And boys ask Phillip Iím just gonnna keep adding to the list of Shit I Want!!!!! Youíre screwing with the wrong BITCH!! The more you take from me the madder I get!!!! I aint running home to daddy I aint got no damn daddy or son thanks to you boys and this Bullshit!! And when you corner me by taking everything including my food Iím gonna come at you like a Hungry Ass Pissed off Bitch from Hell!!! Oh yeah I aint gonna srew men to have place to sleep or food to eat! YOU CANT BREAK THE LAW AND HURT PEOPLE AND EXPECT TO NOT PAY FOR IT OR MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!
Every one of you men that have hurt me have left a trail right back to the people who sent you. Iím a damn good birddog just ask Phillip about that one too!!!!
You see the mine I wrecked my motorcycle on that forced the wreck and never wrote up an accident report has several subsidiariesí. Letís just say this little redneck gal is gonna have her very own Komatsu PC 490 LC-10 from Brandeis among several other things.
wth

Auxier, KY

#31 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly wrote:
So suck it up boys its payback time! I got you all tied together and a nice red bow on top So Kiss My Ass! Instead of Wiggling to get outta the mess you boys should have come to me and given me what I wanted. I aint settling for Jack Shit other than EVERYTHING I WANT!!! And boys ask Phillip Iím just gonnna keep adding to the list of Shit I Want!!!!! Youíre screwing with the wrong BITCH!! The more you take from me the madder I get!!!! I aint running home to daddy I aint got no damn daddy or son thanks to you boys and this Bullshit!! And when you corner me by taking everything including my food Iím gonna come at you like a Hungry Ass Pissed off Bitch from Hell!!! Oh yeah I aint gonna srew men to have place to sleep or food to eat! YOU CANT BREAK THE LAW AND HURT PEOPLE AND EXPECT TO NOT PAY FOR IT OR MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!
Every one of you men that have hurt me have left a trail right back to the people who sent you. Iím a damn good birddog just ask Phillip about that one too!!!!
You see the mine I wrecked my motorcycle on that forced the wreck and never wrote up an accident report has several subsidiariesí. Letís just say this little redneck gal is gonna have her very own Komatsu PC 490 LC-10 from Brandeis among several other things.
Do you have mental problems? Have you ever even read the shit you post? No one can make any sense of it.Do you imagine people read it and understand?You need a mental evaluation.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#32 Oct 18, 2012
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A CERTIFIED K-12 COUNSELOR WITH A DEGREE FROM MOREHEAD AND THAT IS WAY MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE. DONT YOU TRY TO JACK WITH ME EITHER I WILL HAVE YOU IN JAIL SO FAST YOU CAN SAY SNAP AND IM COMING UP YOUR ASSES FOR MY MAN AND MY MONEY YOU BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN YELLOW BELLIED SLIM SUCKIN SOBS! HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!! HELL AINT SEEN NOTHING TILL YOU BOYS HAVE SEEN THIS PISSED OFF HORNEY AND NOW HUNGRY WOMAN!!!! KCTCS I AINT FORGOT YOU AND I AINT FORGOT ANYONE THAT HAS HURT ME AND TRIED TO SHOVE IT UNDER THE RUG!!! I AINT GOT NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE BOYS CAUSE YOU TOOK IT ALL AND THE ONE THING YOU GOT TO OFFER ME (PHILLIP) YOU WONT LET ME HAVE. YEP YOUR GENUIS!LOL BUT YOU BOYS GOT YOUR CAREERS YOUR BUSINESSES, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!! DAMN EITHER PHILLIPS DICK IS MADE OF GOLD OR MY PUSSY IS? YOU BOYS HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST DUMBASSES IVE EVER MEET TO CONTINUE HURTING ME INSTEAD OF GIVING ME WHAT I WANT.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#33 Oct 18, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
Dear Kelly: Your posts sure are long, crazy, and boring! Do you think anyone actually reads them past the first sentence or so?
agreed ^^^^ she keeps saying the same thing over and over!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#34 Oct 18, 2012
here is something different for you if that is what you so desire. Just so you know. Im outta my hormone medicine because u people r cock blocking me from getting it and just ask Phillip how impatient I get for sex when I aint got my hormones especially after not having damn orgasm in over a damn year! What do you people expect from me? Now get me my man so he can take me away and pamper me for a much needed vacation somewhere exotic and maybe just maybe I will come back in a better mood and have mercy on your asses!
Phillip is an old stud! Let the man graze with me cause if you donít your gonna lose him anyway because he will be in jail dumbasses! If heís good to me I mean real good to me I might let him come out and play with you boys every now and then! Hell people donít wanna watch a ugly old fat goofy ass man have sex! They want to watch young studs with tight bodies that can go all night! Not my Phillip! Hell my babyís outta breath half way through one session I have to keep eye on him so he donít stroke out! Do you seriously think you can make money on that lol damn you boys are desperate arenít ya! Like I said give me my damn goofy ass piece of shit man!
Confused

Salyersville, KY

#35 Oct 18, 2012
This has to be fake...I can't believe someone would write some of this stuff about themselves on a public forum.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#36 Oct 18, 2012
Let me fill you guys in on a typical day of mine for the last year. Of course I been living in my truck with no bathroom no electric no fridge n sleepn on top of my truck or crunched up inside cause I got everything I might need in it. I went to class one morning and was told by a class mate that "if you dont sit down and shut up about the HCTCS college and the financial department and what they done to you your gonna get your head blown off." Wasnt that nice of him. Then he proceeded to tell me that he watched a cop in that county walk right up to a mans door and gut shoot him and watched him bleed out and no one done nothing. He said "you dont know how things are done here if you aint in the click you have to do what they say."When are you men gonna see its been a damn year n I aint afraid of your shit! I aint afraid of the cops! I aint afraid of you saying im crazy! I aint afraid of your bullshit! And if I didnt have so much evidence aganist you boys you wouldnt be trying to scare me and you wouldnt be preventing me from filing charges aganist those who hurt me now would you! You see its obvious to everyone your all dirty and by golly I aint lived thru hell for over a year to give up now when world is on my side and ive got you right where I want you! You see were not working on your time or the judges time anymore boys were working on Kellys timeline now boys and Ive told you boys a thousand times your best bet is to get Phillip to me and I would have mercy on you. The man wanted to move in with me so he can move in with me or he can move into prsion cell. Phillip is not going to roam about free and not be punished for his part in this game of yours that I promise you. Everyone will be punished and soon very soon. I know you boys think this is gonna run alot longer well you boys arent too smart are ya! Im not spending the winter under these circumstances!
baby cakes

United States

#37 Oct 18, 2012
Sounds as if you need counseling, I don't mean anything mean by this, but to keep going on means you are very tramatized .
Eagle Fan

Louisa, KY

#38 Oct 18, 2012
I'm sick of the little red neck girl that ain't laying down. You are NUTS! It's bad enough to read all this on facebook but now you going to burn up topix. My advice; pull up your big girl panties move on. Why would you want to be with someone that has done what that fugly man has done to you and any other women he can manipulate. you are OBSESSED with him like fatal attraction.
Wow

Adams, KY

#39 Oct 18, 2012
Well, when she snaps, and she will, who is to blame?
If you know or are related to her, get her help now! And by help I am referring to a padded room until she gets medicated. Heavily medicated.

Of course there is a flip side. Maybe she is just acting crazy so she can draw a nut check.
Either way I don't think it's safe for her to be running loose.

Let me see if I can decipher what she is saying.
If her lover leaves his wife and family and comes crawling back to her the the citizens of Johnson Co. are safe? If not, we will all wind up in jail?
Personally, I'd rather shoot myself in the face with a cruise missile than spend one night with her.
already said

Logan, WV

#40 Oct 19, 2012
These are things she has already said on face book
whatta whacko

Auxier, KY

#41 Oct 19, 2012
Does she live in her truck?
LOL!This is the craziest thread ive ever read in my life.someone needs to call mountain comp and get a mental evaluation performed on her.
whatta whacko

Auxier, KY

#42 Oct 19, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A CERTIFIED K-12 COUNSELOR WITH A DEGREE FROM MOREHEAD AND THAT IS WAY MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE. DONT YOU TRY TO JACK WITH ME EITHER I WILL HAVE YOU IN JAIL SO FAST YOU CAN SAY SNAP AND IM COMING UP YOUR ASSES FOR MY MAN AND MY MONEY YOU BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN YELLOW BELLIED SLIM SUCKIN SOBS! HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!! HELL AINT SEEN NOTHING TILL YOU BOYS HAVE SEEN THIS PISSED OFF HORNEY AND NOW HUNGRY WOMAN!!!! KCTCS I AINT FORGOT YOU AND I AINT FORGOT ANYONE THAT HAS HURT ME AND TRIED TO SHOVE IT UNDER THE RUG!!! I AINT GOT NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE BOYS CAUSE YOU TOOK IT ALL AND THE ONE THING YOU GOT TO OFFER ME (PHILLIP) YOU WONT LET ME HAVE. YEP YOUR GENUIS!LOL BUT YOU BOYS GOT YOUR CAREERS YOUR BUSINESSES, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!! DAMN EITHER PHILLIPS DICK IS MADE OF GOLD OR MY PUSSY IS? YOU BOYS HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST DUMBASSES IVE EVER MEET TO CONTINUE HURTING ME INSTEAD OF GIVING ME WHAT I WANT.
omg! can you imagine this person being a counselor?lmao she cant even control her own life let alone someon else. thats a scary thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Smith is gone 26 min Purple mesa 12
PHS Expansion 50 min Gatlinburg Puffer 10
What does Paintsville really need? 1 hr Natural Resources 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Get Real 165,520
James @ Boonescamp 3 hr Another mom 1
Proof that Main Street is dead 4 hr Founding Father 33
Property Tax Refund 4 hr Dan 4
suicide201 19 hr Unreal 8

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages