First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Out There

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 16, 2012
What is up with Kelly Miller? She has lost her mind over some ugly man.
Wow

Adams, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
You mean you just noticed?
She is crazy!
Phillip

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Thank goodness I finally have somewhere to vent about that wacko psychotic nutbag! I see those posts on her fb, and I want to scream my lungs out at what a crazy biatch she is. Talk about paranoid, schizo, bipolar, and a host of others rolled into one. She keeps crying for Phillip to come back and how she's gonna make him man up on the other. The college, cops, Freemasons, and even God himself is out to get her as she lives out of the back of her car. Get over it, and clean yourself up and get a job and a life. Phillip is gone you crazy crack Ho and he is never coming back. I bet he's sorry the day he ever laid on her. My God, will somebody have this fruitbat committed! She's way beyond Dr Phil himself!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
but the thing about me is no matter how much i got or dont got im still me and i know that money and gold are shiney but their newness fades and with it your friends fade away too but people they got character and people arent replacable and love well love is even more rare than any gold and if your lucky enough to find love well you better hang on to it even if it comes in a big goofy piece of shit package like my baby luv phillip. see I cant be bought or sold and I wont be run out of town and getting me down to 0$ aint gonna make me shack up with some old man or sleep with men for money and a man that would take advantage of a womans situation and expect sex for something as simple as a sandwich is a low life yellow bellied slime sucking piece of shit who obviously cant get a woman unless he buys her. Im not better than anyone and no one is better than me but I value myself more than to lower myself to be used so no boys without phillip theres not gonna be any sex going on with this little redneck gal for you to sneak up and film me. Ive told you from the beginning its phillip or nobody and if I aint happy you boys aint gonna be happy cause if I cant have him no one can and he goes to jail with you boys. I love you Phillip but Im not gonna let you hurt me and keep ignoring me. Your gonna make it right for me my way or your gonna go to jail darlin.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
You know people keep saying Phillips wife has him by the short hairs I beg to differ people. This poor little redneck gal has Phillip, Phillips wife and the rest of them by the short hairs for the crimes they have committed against me. I can take all phillip and her money and all theirs. Hmmm my math sucks but doesnt that make me richer than any of them cause I got all their money duh dummies!!! See all these products they been advertising while they been videoing me illegally means I also get to sue the companies who were their sponsors. See I got this. I got it all tied up in a nice little red bow and im collecting from everyone. Im not giving you boys any more of my life im taking my life back so getting me down to 0$ aint gonna make me leave town and start over or srew some old man to survive. This litte redneck girl is richer and more powerful than all of you boys and if you boys dont back up off me your gonna really feel it when I pay you back.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Boys this time your lies and criminal activities have gotten your asses in a sling that has jail time with it simply because you are determined to beat the hell out of a woman who has been oppressed by men for years. This little redneck gal was illegally filmed 24/7 without her knowledge or permission by men and put on the internet and instead of the community supporting her she is being victimized more harshly by the community and those who are supposed to be supporting her. Phillip didn’t put the cameras in my house. It seems the cameras in my house have been there since I moved in it. Phillip knew about the cameras in my house but he didn’t put them in my house. That’s why Phillip told me about them after he fell in love with me and felt bad about the cameras being there. How would you feel if someone put cameras in your daughters house and videoed her every move and broadcast it over the internet for several years? Would you blame your daughter who didn’t know or would you be pissed as hell at the people who put the cameras there? I aint taking no shit from nobody people! I have been hurt enough! Back up off my ass or I’m gonna put you in jail for hurting me! I have lost everything because of hypocritical judgmental holier than thou Christians who chastise me for what someone else done to me instead of reaching out and helping me like their bible tells them to do. I be damned if I’m gonna lay down and knowingly let more men hurt me and time only makes it worse for you men cause everyday some dumb man jumps in the game and does something else to hurt me that adds to your conspiracy just like today. I will have the last laugh cause if you hurt me and you don’t fix it with me you will go to jail it’s that simple.

Since: Nov 09

owensborogh,ky

#7 Oct 16, 2012
maybe his wife should sue you for alienation of affection psycho.(but you can't in ky)but if you could(which u can't).go put all these people in jail already!you have nothing admit it.you got burned because you laid down with a married man,get over it YOU LOSE!!!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2012
If you ain't with me your agin me and I ain't got no place in my life to put up with another abuser like the likes of you. I guarantee somebody either put you up to try to abuse this lil redneck gal or your one of them already. Don't make no matter to me your going to jail with all the rest of them criminals who have tried to silence me by violating my civil rights. And Phillip I know your reading this so you might as well man up and come home to this horney pissed off woman and take what youve got a coming. I love you phillip and this lil gal ain't never going nowhere cause if I cant have you I'm gonna make sure nobody can.
Just saying

Hagerhill, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Go on with your life Kelly. No one has not had terribly crapping things happen to them, some worse than others. They have beaten u.. U let them steal ur happiness. Only u can get it back!! All this ranting is making u seem out there...... Get help for yourself now before u loose it completely.... Please. Gog bless you.
Pathetic

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Let me say this as I have wanted to for quite some time. Kelly he doesnt want you, if you were such a fighter like you say you are then the best revenge would not to be acting like a psychotic fool but to get off you ass and get a job and a new man if you can find one after the way you have acted. The only person that took anything away from you is you yourself. there is no way you have any dignity left. You seem to be proud of your behavior and say your a fighter and not giving up....really? Your not a fighter at all, because your not fighting for yourself, your fighting for a man who doesnt want you. If you were fighting for yourself you would pull your Big panties up and quit acting stupid and get your life together. Im done now.
RETard

Paintsville, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2012
AMEN! I've watched these rants for months and have been dying to say something, but she's so psycho, anything you say gets twisted like a pretzel. So, nows my chance. Get over it you pathetic woman. You are ruined. You'll never get another man anywhere close to here, let alone a job, or even friends. You've shown everyone how crazy you are, you've thrown all your dignity out the window for a guy that looks like an ogre. He doesn't even know, or care if you even exist any longer. You were just an easy lay that went nuts. You were convenient and easy.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Phillip is a piece of shit but I love him. I didn’t want to love him and I wasn’t attracted to him and he’s nothing like what I pictured I would want in life but damn it he’s beautiful to me and I want and need him more than air! So Hell No boys I aint backing down or giving Phillip up! I don’t care what Phillip wants. No one cared what I wanted when they illegally put me through hell and harassed me 24/7.

Every Minute of Every Day that Phillip isn’t with me I get more pissed!! I gave up my life for Phillip because he told me you boys were gonna hurt me and Phillip said “I can’t stop it and I can’t control it but I will be back asap I promise” and Phillip ask me to wait for him. Phillip never said I’m gonna go screw everything I can get my hands on while they beat the hell outta you and take everything from you so just chill and I will be back when I take a notion to come back. As you can see Phillip rated you boys out to me! Phillip lied to you boys and to me. Phillip made this whole damn mess so Phillip’s just gonna have to give up his little fake ass life and come live with me. Phillip begged me to let him come live with me for 2 months and when I finally said ok he said “I’m going home to get my stuff and it shouldn’t take more than a couple hours and I will be there as soon as I can.” Next thing I know I’m in jail and gang raped and beat to death by you boys so HELL NO I AINT SHUTTIN UP!!!

Since: Nov 09

owensborogh,ky

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Phillip is a piece of shit but I love him. I didn’t want to love him and I wasn’t attracted to him and he’s nothing like what I pictured I would want in life but damn it he’s beautiful to me and I want and need him more than air! So Hell No boys I aint backing down or giving Phillip up! I don’t care what Phillip wants. No one cared what I wanted when they illegally put me through hell and harassed me 24/7.
Every Minute of Every Day that Phillip isn’t with me I get more pissed!! I gave up my life for Phillip because he told me you boys were gonna hurt me and Phillip said “I can’t stop it and I can’t control it but I will be back asap I promise” and Phillip ask me to wait for him. Phillip never said I’m gonna go screw everything I can get my hands on while they beat the hell outta you and take everything from you so just chill and I will be back when I take a notion to come back. As you can see Phillip rated you boys out to me! Phillip lied to you boys and to me. Phillip made this whole damn mess so Phillip’s just gonna have to give up his little fake ass life and come live with me. Phillip begged me to let him come live with me for 2 months and when I finally said ok he said “I’m going home to get my stuff and it shouldn’t take more than a couple hours and I will be there as soon as I can.” Next thing I know I’m in jail and gang raped and beat to death by you boys so HELL NO I AINT SHUTTIN UP!!!
and btw nobody is buying into the gang rape crap either.so try again!!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2012
I believe these men have finally ran across a little redneck gal that can’t be intimidated by men in authority positions illegally utilizing intimidation and manipulation and she absolutely refuses to be oppressed by them. And btw I haven’t committed any crime in anything I have said on MY Facebook page about KCTCS/HCTC. KCTCS/HCTC financial aid staff have however committed several crimes and if it was my organization I would be coming to me the “student and victim of oppression by KCTCS/HCTC” and asking the student how to fix it and make it right for the student real quick cause every day that I am not in class I am missing out on valuable class time that I paid for and KCTCS/HCTC is continuing to oppress me thus inflicting more anguish and abuse upon me. See you men put your pants on the same way that I do one leg at a time. If you abuse your authority position you need to be relieved of it immediately. I will work diligently to ensure that the financial aid department at KCTCS/HCTC has a fair representative that is student oriented and not just filling a seat scratching their ego. And every day that I am not in class I am contacting KCTCS/HCTC accreditation sponsors and superiors informing them of KCTCS/HCTC financial aid departments’ illegal, unethical, inhumane and unprofessional behavior. You see I don’t give a rats ass if you like me or not Doug Fraley cause opinions are like assholes everybody’s got one but you will treat me with equal respect and not violate my civil liberties as a citizen of the United States and a student of KCTCS/HCTC.
Kevin VanHoose

West Van Lear, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2012
hats the madjackers sister. Madjacker Kevin Vanhoose. I think he is crazier.he hangs around all guys. some black diamond hole of a bar.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2012
I’m tired of this bullshiz people! If you make the choice to do the wrong thing and hurt me just for the fun of it you are committing a crime and I will charge you with every crime you commit. If Judge Profitt was a good judge he would know and abide by the law that under these statutes I am free from any criminal activity resulting in my expressions on topix.. This letter is additional means of their intimidation again providing me more proof and evidence of their illegal activity and official oppression of harassing and torturing me. Now they have involved yet another judge “the Chief Regional Judge of the Mountain Region of Judicial Circuits” and now they have put that judge’s career on the line by involving him in their illegal conspiracy. This letter restates what I have been saying all along and Commonwealth Attorney Anna Melvin stated last Sept when she said “they are trying to railroad you and if I was you I wouldn’t let them. You can have the jail and the sheriff’s office both shut down and all their jobs.” I have walked through more than a year of this Hell and I’m tired of it! It’s inhuman! You men are going TO JAIL! Well Anna I took your advice I have to admit I’ve been cold and hungry more than once but NO HELL NO THIS LITTLE REDNECK GAL AINT LAYING DOWN! The county attorney’s office in Louisa said “it steams with the Breathitt county attorney and judge and branches out from there. We can tie this all into one big case.” You see Anna Melvin and these boys that work in Louisa county attorney’s office recognized immediately the illegal activity by this group of men.
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2012
and stop sending people tellin me you havent been with any women Phillip. Stop tryn to smooth it out for yourself and suck it up and get it over with. Remember when we broke up for 3 weeks last April You yourself in the middle of sex told me "you had been with every woman you could get your hands on and still couldnt find a woman like me" so dont even go there after a year of being apart asshole! lol I know uve stuck anything upright n walkin thats not the point I didnt get upset last time did I? Nope I didnt. This time is different! You didnt let me live my life and make choices and be happy like you had the opportunity to do. This time I have been hurt every damn day and I have had people and things taken from me that cant be replaced just so you could screw around and have fun and I would be here when you felt like coming back. So yeah this time your gonna pay out your ass!!!! And no its not gonna be looked over and forgotten. I lived it and your gonna hear about it!! And every minute of every day that you aint here is more Im gonna take outta your ass!!! And im not gonna lay here quitely Im gonna rip your buddies new assholes!!
Blur blue

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Kelly u have a serious serious mental illness and they r laughing and making light but the fact Of the matter is u r a danger to yourself and any and everyone u r around, before a terrible tradegy happens I strongly suggest u receive mental health care, willingly or unwillingly. The reality is, you'd not homeless, no one is persecuting u . Your affair w a married man is taken the natural course that affairs so. You keep talking about getting "the men" "the boys" in jail...... So do it or shut up, everyone is sick of your babbling!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 18, 2012
i know your one of them men and your in on trying to hurt and abuse me but guess what you can't hurt this lil redneck woman so ladies i need your support I have been fighting these men for a year and I got em cornered. They have taken everything and are admitting they arent allowing me to work so I wont have any money and now they have taken my food stamps so I cant eat. Men have told me "youve lasted longer than any of the others" and "your time is up youve been replaced" that means there were several women hurt by these men before me and more after me. If I dont stop them while I got them tied up it may be your daughter they hurt next. There are 8 women to 1 man. We out number them and we can get anything done we want. I need your help. I need money and food. Please help me. I lost my family and my son because of these men. I will not lay down just becasue I have no money. What they are doing is sadistic, evil, cruel, illegal, unethical and inhuman! It takes 90 days to starve trust me I wont starve and I will just get louder and THEY WILL GO TO JAIL!!! Please help me. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Hey Phillip you big goofy ass piece of shit you said to holler at you if I ever needed anything. Well darling I need some food .Thanks to your buddies I got no job and no food. I’m your responsibility because you made this mess when you lied to me, your wife, your friends and everybody under the sun so FEED ME SEYMORE!!! and honey bucket you are just one of my a users and people that abuse me are going to jail. honey bucket you will not pass go or collect $200 you are going down with the rest of the men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Hebrew 148,953
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 18 min Izzy-_- 16,385
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 22 min Tiffany beverly 86
Jeff laudermilt 2 hr Of course 3
Guitar pickers 2 hr bigtimepicker 20
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,271
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,786
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages