First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JOKE

Louisa, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Nance Price,
Why dont you shut the Hell up! your only the only so called Sheriff's wife it isn't like your the first lady!!!!
Like the dumb President that you voted in and hopefully we only have 3 years left of you and the so called sheriff to put up with
you and your husband do have 1 thing in common: you both have a lead foot which they like to pull people over for which you both are doing the same thing, only thing difference is that they have a badge, but then again you have to be on the job past 5pm to get this done, see you when the next election starts and we will get a new change this election, someone who wants to help Johnson County and the community and will put this job before anything
So Nancy you and "D" enjoy spending the tax payers money while you can because you are a 1 time SHERIFF!!
Have a nice night
voter

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2012
at least u could talk to BILL WITTEN ! and the sheriff cars were CLEAN! and he would also escort funerals!
laughoutloud

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
This is some funny stuff lol lol lol lol lol
Who DAT

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
JEALOUS MUCH??
huh

Betsy Layne, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Who DAT wrote:
JEALOUS MUCH??
Of what?
Again

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Do you just sit at Chestnut and decide to start new threads on Nancy at least once a week. You really do have a problem and if you don't let go of this obsession it will drive you over hammond hill.
voter

Logan, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2012
its not being jealous its telling the damn facts!!! thats all.
have no clue

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Again wrote:
Do you just sit at Chestnut and decide to start new threads on Nancy at least once a week. You really do have a problem and if you don't let go of this obsession it will drive you over hammond hill.
I do agree with the first poster and have no clue where Chestnut is.
Again

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Please you are one and the same. You need to get over this obsession. I am going to come over there and bring a blow up Nancy doll to you.
lol

Betsy Layne, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2012
Again wrote:
Please you are one and the same. You need to get over this obsession. I am going to come over there and bring a blow up Nancy doll to you.
Then brownie nose who wants to say they got pull in the sheriffs office you come on out to Crosscreek and we meet by the bridge. And for your information not many people in the county even likes the women so you need to get use to that fact too. I notice you are the same one that keeps posting the " jealous " comeback and I still have never been to chestnut. Will look on the map to find it now. lol.
wonder why

Van Lear, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Apparently no one likes her
Just Saying

Printer, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Most people do not like her. She is her husbands weak link...his down fall. He is a good man and I believe he has been doing a good job, but she has never been able to keep he mouth shut. I know for a fact he has had to apologize to friends and co-workers in their own homes because she has gone in a ran her mouth and offended his friend and their wives in their homes. I also know she has taken other peoples ideas and pitched them as her own, trying to get ahead because the only way to keep from looking as stupid as she is was to steal others ideas (tourism). I feel sorry for him. With a wife like that, its no one he has been a womaniser
Just me

Waco, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Most people do not like her. She is her husbands weak link...his down fall. He is a good man and I believe he has been doing a good job, but she has never been able to keep he mouth shut. I know for a fact he has had to apologize to friends and co-workers in their own homes because she has gone in a ran her mouth and offended his friend and their wives in their homes. I also know she has taken other peoples ideas and pitched them as her own, trying to get ahead because the only way to keep from looking as stupid as she is was to steal others ideas (tourism). I feel sorry for him. With a wife like that, its no one he has been a womaniser
HELL she made a mess of herself lol an be BLESS if people didn't vote her hubby in for SHERIFF lol STOP! THINK? LOL
sadone

Paintsville, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2012
They are saying is it's ok to be proud of your hubby BUT no one else wants to listen to her all the time,she has nothing to do with the office of the Johnson co. Sheriff.She believes that if you don't believe the same way she does then you are wrong...and that just is not the way it goes,I was friends with her on Facebook and she unfriend me because she didn't like what I said about Democrats and I am a Democrats...This is what wrong with her she needs to Hush Before she cost him his job come next election.I have No problem with our sheriff.seem to do ok.It will take more than a sheriff to fix johnson co.ALL the judges and prosecutor and CWA has to work together
Again wrote:
Do you just sit at Chestnut and decide to start new threads on Nancy at least once a week. You really do have a problem and if you don't let go of this obsession it will drive you over hammond hill.
Again

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2012
sadone wrote:
They are saying is it's ok to be proud of your hubby BUT no one else wants to listen to her all the time,she has nothing to do with the office of the Johnson co. Sheriff.She believes that if you don't believe the same way she does then you are wrong...and that just is not the way it goes,I was friends with her on Facebook and she unfriend me because she didn't like what I said about Democrats and I am a Democrats...This is what wrong with her she needs to Hush Before she cost him his job come next election.I have No problem with our sheriff.seem to do ok.It will take more than a sheriff to fix johnson co.ALL the judges and prosecutor and CWA has to work together
<quoted text>
'
Maybe she doesn't care about him getting voted back in. You are assuming alot.
marty

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2012
Tucker shut her now didn't He !
Sue

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2012
Is she the fat red head ?
crazy

Paintsville, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text> HELL she made a mess of herself lol an be BLESS if people didn't vote her hubby in for SHERIFF lol STOP! THINK? LOL
He is not a good man. When he was a trooper he fucked ever little girl he could while on duty. He traded blow jobs for not writing tickets. Why do you think he was never promoted to Sergent.? He was a detective but not a sergent. Most troopers get promoted within the first 5 years and he was on the SP FOR 22 years. Ask Mr. DD what he and Morey Mills was doing in floyd co. that got Morey Fired and DD was doing the same thing, same night, but was able to get out of it even though he was Trooper Mills trainer? If you call that a good man well I guess he is a good man.
Tired

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2012
Don't you get tired of chasing after Nancy? Someone should warn her that she has a disturbed stalker that thinks of her all the time in a sick way. Do I need go cross the hill?
funny

Betsy Layne, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2012
Tired wrote:
Don't you get tired of chasing after Nancy? Someone should warn her that she has a disturbed stalker that thinks of her all the time in a sick way. Do I need go cross the hill?
I don't think many would be stalking Nancy Price with the exception of you who appears to be a a$$ kisser. What you don't seem to understand is that most people think this woman is as abrasive as sand paper and think its funny that she thinks she is well liked. Many on her facebook are just like you... more a$$ kissers who is reality would not pull her out of a mud hole. She is a joke that people like to laugh about when her name is mentioned.

Now act like you just heard of this site again ...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota jarrell 1 hr lindsey 6
PHS Expansion 2 hr Sebastian 18
jessica cavins (Aug '13) 2 hr Kayla 10
tina (Dec '12) 2 hr Tim 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr think 165,622
Ben Haney for Mayor 3 hr Commonwealth 11
What does Paintsville really need? 3 hr Commonwealth 36

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages