|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Truthfully wrote:
I have watched this hateful, mean old man not only attack innocent ladies but actually kick an old dog across the lot. No one should give this cruel man their business ever again.(He owns the crappy car wash behind Dairy Queen)
I can say he was definitely rude to me, I put money in the car wash and I didn't get any pressure, or any soap, so I stood and sprayed what little bit of a stream of water that came out on my car not wanting to waste my money. About that time a red truck pulls in and he got out and walked over to me like he was gonna hit me and he went off on me because there was no water sprayed 'on the right Side of the bay' So basically he accused me of trying to get a free car wash or whatever. I explained to him that I just for some reason couldn't get any pressure or soap was all and he yelled and told me to not come back to his damn car wash ever again, then he walks over to the part that holds the money and took his key out and said well hang on amd we'll just see!! And he told me to come over there, so he opened it up and saw my money in there. And i told him not everybody lies and u shouldn't jump on people like that and just go off on them and he then tested it and finally saw there was no pressure either or soap and then he said oh well sorry- hatefully. So as I walked away I told him he really needs anger management. And quit jumping people like that and no I will never go back. He is crazy... He was all shaking and almost hissing when he spoke. Just scary.
Most Interesting

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

You said it pal. That old fucker is a pure prick. I saw him at the farmer's market a couple years ago. There was a line of about six customers buying some really good tomatoes off of one particular farmer. The farmer had a limited supply, so everyone was taking only one or two so all could get some. That old fuck pulled up, walked behind the table and bought every tomato left with several of us still standing in line. I could not contain my emotion. I let him have in front of that group of fine folks, and made a complete ass of myself, but it was something that had to be said at the time. Screw Roger Tackett.
me2012

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

He jumps on people all the time. He is awful n
Hand Wash From Now On

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

pvillejj wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say he was definitely rude to me, I put money in the car wash and I didn't get any pressure, or any soap, so I stood and sprayed what little bit of a stream of water that came out on my car not wanting to waste my money. About that time a red truck pulls in and he got out and walked over to me like he was gonna hit me and he went off on me because there was no water sprayed 'on the right Side of the bay' So basically he accused me of trying to get a free car wash or whatever. I explained to him that I just for some reason couldn't get any pressure or soap was all and he yelled and told me to not come back to his damn car wash ever again, then he walks over to the part that holds the money and took his key out and said well hang on amd we'll just see!! And he told me to come over there, so he opened it up and saw my money in there. And i told him not everybody lies and u shouldn't jump on people like that and just go off on them and he then tested it and finally saw there was no pressure either or soap and then he said oh well sorry- hatefully. So as I walked away I told him he really needs anger management. And quit jumping people like that and no I will never go back. He is crazy... He was all shaking and almost hissing when he spoke. Just scary.
Your experience sounds the same as mine. Put my quarters in the wash, nothing happens. i tell Mr. Tackett about it and he calls me a liar and a thief. I told him if he's that hard up for quarters just to keep them.
pvillejj

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hand Wash From Now On wrote:
<quoted text>Your experience sounds the same as mine. Put my quarters in the wash, nothing happens. i tell Mr. Tackett about it and he calls me a liar and a thief. I told him if he's that hard up for quarters just to keep them.
I wonder just how many ppl he has done this to. I also just heard he jumped onto two other people. My god is there anyone we could talk to about this. He really hurt my feelings.
Most Interesting

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

pvillejj wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder just how many ppl he has done this to. I also just heard he jumped onto two other people. My god is there anyone we could talk to about this. He really hurt my feelings.
Yeah, Callis Kelly actual owns everything Roger operates. Callis has bankrolled that crotchety old bastard for years.
amanda

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

he jumped me for putting all of my stuff out on the platform beside the vacuum cleaners, i was doing that so i could get into my car and vacuum it without sucking all my stuff into it, he pulled and in starting talking really hateful and spitting and I couldnt hear him for the vacuum, so he walked over in my face and screamed at me to pick my damn shit up and I said sir I was planning on it, he said you better or you dnt have to come back here i dont give a damn.
oh seriously

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I'm going to turn his ass in. I'm done with him acting all badass to. He needs to get a life
bonnie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps Mr Kelly will tell him to start being more polite to customers. I don't know. But he is an awful man.
crs paintsville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

he is a long nose pervert sob that cant do any better .because aprick is a prick any way you look at it i dont use that car wash because i dont want to go to jail after i beat the shit out of him 9533
WAKE UP

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

crs paintsville wrote:
he is a long nose pervert sob that cant do any better .because aprick is a prick any way you look at it i dont use that car wash because i dont want to go to jail after i beat the shit out of him 9533
Your a real badass beating up an old man,LMAO sitting behind a computer your real tough.
pipe liner

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

why would anybody expect any damn different! Hell just look who is damned old hatefull ass brother is BEN TACKETT!!!!!! Ben has always been HATEFULL And a DAMN SMART ASS too! My employer used to have a fuel account there and he was always a smart ass to us cause we would walk on his golden floors with mud on our boots!! What a dick!!!!
fast food

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

is he the one that owns the gas station where the lake is?
me

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

fast food wrote:
is he the one that owns the gas station where the lake is?
No that's Ben his brother
yes he is

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

a girlfriend of mine went and got tires there once,she came back and told me the old crusty sob made a pass at her.i went over and confronted him about it,he about crap his britches,lol,the company that i worked for ended up not doing any business with him again.hes an ass.
not all true

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

He can be a good guy. I have dealt with him for years. He is getting older and having lots of eye trouble for starters. He doesn't see well at all. I can understand some of the mistakes he has made because of this.

Please dont put people down because of illness/conditions they may get older in life. The family has been in a lot of stress due to Judy being very sick for years and her passing just a few months ago. Sometimes emotions get very high and most people his age cannot control them.
me

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

not all true wrote:
He can be a good guy. I have dealt with him for years. He is getting older and having lots of eye trouble for starters. He doesn't see well at all. I can understand some of the mistakes he has made because of this.

Please dont put people down because of illness/conditions they may get older in life. The family has been in a lot of stress due to Judy being very sick for years and her passing just a few months ago. Sometimes emotions get very high and most people his age cannot control them.
I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with him going off on elderly women and other ladies accusing them of trying to either get a free wash or not picking up their trash. He actually growled as he was talking to me. I've had a hard few years as well, harder than most and I'm not going off on innocent people. He is a VERY VERY RUDE OLD MAN. PERIOD
Jussie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

me wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with him going off on elderly women and other ladies accusing them of trying to either get a free wash or not picking up their trash. He actually growled as he was talking to me. I've had a hard few years as well, harder than most and I'm not going off on innocent people. He is a VERY VERY RUDE OLD MAN. PERIOD
Yes and he truly goes out of his way to be a mean and rude bastard, it's not right. I mean I understand older people have issues and may not be able to handle their problems and anger issues or whatever it may be, but if you can't function properly in society and be decent to innocent people- especially your customers then dont leave your house or get some help, it's a shame but he is gonna run into someone one of these days that won't take his rudeness and give him a country ass whipping. Truths the truth. And he is an ass hole.
unheard of

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

His treatment to his customers. Is definitely a shame. We should boycott his ass.
frequent car wash user

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

During sunny days, I am always at Tackett's Car Wash keeping my car looking beautiful! I can honestly say, I have never been treated poorly for Roger Tackett. He is always very polite, not only to me but also to everyone that at the car wash that day. I always feel safe and a valued customer.

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience with Roger, but he appears to me to the a wonderful person.

I will continue washing my car at his car wash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 139,070
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 9 min Day 407
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 13 min Natalie 11,198
hope clinics 13 min Curious 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 min Anne52 81,259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min do whut 123,196
myra being interviewed by police after dui 18 min Not just an opinion 16
Rembering CJ 4 hr don 26
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 5 hr darrell 772
•••
•••
•••
•••