Suboxone strips and the dealers

Suboxone strips and the dealers

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

mr clean

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I have heard about several people selling the film they get from the suboxone clinic and I am here to tell you that we have there names
george stumbaugh offut
james mcelroy van lear
sheena estep 201
billy pack noisy branch
kelly porter stambaugh
if you know of any people selling there Suboxone please post there names lets make it easier for dd price :)
mrs tubbsy

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2012
I hear there is alot sold at 6th st
painter

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2012
People need to quit posting stupid things on topix and you need spellcheck badly my unintelligable friend
mr clean

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2012
painter wrote:
People need to quit posting stupid things on topix and you need spellcheck badly my unintelligable friend
We will get you too you dopehead why don't you post your real name spellcheck this F*** YOU dopefiend
greedisgonnagety ou

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2012
painter wrote:
Why is posting something that will help clean up our town stupid? Maybe you should seek an education AND spellcheck, my UNintelligible friend! You can't spell yourself.
name

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2012
mrs tubbsy wrote:
I hear there is alot sold at 6th st
i live on 6th street so i know the mai one is charley baker.
name

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2012
he ls also sales needles
haha

Hagerhill, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2012
brandy gibson
captain america

AOL

#9 Apr 30, 2012
mr clean wrote:
I have heard about several people selling the film they get from the suboxone clinic and I am here to tell you that we have there names
george stumbaugh offut
james mcelroy van lear
sheena estep 201
billy pack noisy branch
kelly porter stambaugh
if you know of any people selling there Suboxone please post there names lets make it easier for dd price :)
im that babies pappy,i bought them dumb f$#@ whats it to u. p.s.can i get the needles to.
neverbetter

Bristol, TN

#10 May 1, 2012
It's unbelieveable to me that folks would actually post names and addresses here...
wandering

Hagerhill, KY

#11 May 6, 2012
suboxone is the shit!...anybody know where i can get some been looking.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2012
So you can abuse strips I thought they made them so you couldn't do so???
kmf785

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 21, 2012
Any body in philly willing to do f2f im in need if subs
Socialact

Richmond, KY

#14 May 21, 2012
Sactocali wrote:
So you can abuse strips I thought they made them so you couldn't do so???
you are right. Unlike methadone, suboxone has a ceiling effect meaning that beyond a certain dose (32mg) there is no further effect since the opioid receptors become saturated with buprenorphin and naloxone. So anyone wishing to take more hoping to get a better high will really just be pissing it away.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15 May 22, 2012
Socialact wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right. Unlike methadone, suboxone has a ceiling effect meaning that beyond a certain dose (32mg) there is no further effect since the opioid receptors become saturated with buprenorphin and naloxone. So anyone wishing to take more hoping to get a better high will really just be pissing it away.
You must not of seen someone when they`ve taken 3 or 4 Suboxone`s in a day because they are messed up just like they have took a bunch of Xanaxs.

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#16 May 22, 2012
Since the younger generation seems intent on committing suicide by drug overdose, does anyone actually believe the world will be better off when the younger generation is running things?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#17 May 22, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
Since the younger generation seems intent on committing suicide by drug overdose, does anyone actually believe the world will be better off when the younger generation is running things?
I don`t no Bayt that`s probably what they said about our generation too!!

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#18 May 22, 2012
Yeah, but our generation knew how to buy pants that fit around the waist also.. We also knew how belts were used to hold the pants up that were a little bit to big around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Rodney Slone 160,486
Elaine Belcher 27 min gizmo 20
Sheriff Price is a pervert 32 min gizmo 1
no one deserves to be sexually abused 37 min gizmo 4
Price running scared 39 min gizmo 1
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,651
Anyone know where Janet Jenkins lives right now? 2 hr haha 2

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages