PaintsvilleWater Company Water Is Off...

PaintsvilleWater Company Water Is Off Agian! Gomer Pile, he could Run It Better!

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

HILLBILLIE

Williamson, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Here it is friday 9/14/2012 and the stupid,. unqualified water company has another break in front of walace conlys agian!! what does these stupid assholes do, ducktape the pipe together? paintsville needs to change there name to mayberry!! gomer could do a better job with keeping the water on than these idiots!! and if you call, that old bitch acts like its not been off in years and your disterbing her bathroom break! they are a joke!! they need to hire some people with a 4th grade education! they could do a better job!!!
Not kiddin

Louisa, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I agree completely.....I couldn't count on two hands how many times our water has been off in the last week and from what I hear, its not just in Paintsville, its in Staffordsville and anywhere that Paintsville City Utilities has service. Something needs to be done. That old hag should have been canned ages ago and that goes for the whole bunch of asshats that work there.
HILLBILLIE

Williamson, WV

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Not kiddin wrote:
I agree completely.....I couldn't count on two hands how many times our water has been off in the last week and from what I hear, its not just in Paintsville, its in Staffordsville and anywhere that Paintsville City Utilities has service. Something needs to be done. That old hag should have been canned ages ago and that goes for the whole bunch of asshats that work there.
WE KEEP 16-GALLONS OF EXTRA WATER BECAUSE ITS OFF SO MUCH HERE IN STAFFORDSVILLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Benny Hinn 147,278
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Dickens1 23,224
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Dickens1 15,559
Under Bevins Home Breakins Will Increase 10,000% 4 hr Wow 2
Destiney Haney County Weekender/How Many DUI Of... (Mar '15) 7 hr coke is better 18
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,031
anyone go to addiction recovery care? 16 hr cainraisuh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages