Alphabet 123

Salyersville, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2010
The only way the local law enforcement is going to do anything is if they are replaced by REAL officers.(sheriff's Deputies) The city officers are doing all they can but the county is too preoccupied with "security checks" at political areas throughout the county. It's a shame politics comes before protection of the people who elected them in the first place. Politics kills. I am so sick of Bill Witten and his form of, so called, law enforcement. If we do not make a change in any other office this election, we must change the sheriff. His priority list starts at politics and ends at law enforcement. He has no ideal what he's doing when it comes to enforcing the law. Bill should just drop out of the race, it would be the best thing for the county and for his family.
hoser

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jan 10, 2010
her dads a dealer
Right

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Jan 10, 2010
Hi there wrote:
Just letting everybody know it was not Jason aka shag that Overdosed. Nobody overdosed last night in Burgular HollowThe scanner did say that but it was not true.
Excuse me, I told you that it was on the scanner. His grandmother called it in, and yes she told them he was on drugs and it was a overdose. I get so tired of people coming on here trying to defend others, when in all reality you are lying. If you like this person, then FINE, but don't try to cover up for him when his own grandmother admitted it. They said he was at his father's residence (William Belevins).
Hi there

Virgie, KY

#24 Jan 10, 2010
Are you having an episode? I was just saying nobody overdosed and I agreed that it was on the scanner. It was WILLIAM that she was calling about that overdosed not Jason, they had been there earlier for WILLIAM calling the cops on himself! So your excused:)
Casey Collier

Salyersville, KY

#25 Jan 10, 2010
R.I.P. Amber I loved you so so much ... I just wish I could have saw you one more time ... You'll always be my pretty girl.
too bad not TJ Watts

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jan 10, 2010
Too bad it was not TJ Watts , It was on the scanner & I heard it also. I thought it was Shaggy's daddy William Blevins. It should have been TJ Watts.
rip dear child

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jan 10, 2010
Addiction can turn a perfectly healthy individual into a complete mess. There are many things that one can become addicted to. The common denominator is that it can ruin your life. Whether it be gambling, drugs, or some other kind of substance abuse, your life can quickly spin out of control if you aren't careful. There are some people that are born with an addictive personality. They may try a drug one time and it can ruin their lives forever. Others experiment with all sorts of lifestyle choices and nothing seems to stick to them. When it comes to addiction, there is nothing fair about it.

Source: Addiction Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/sad/addictio...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial
TJ WATTS and Shag are

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 10, 2010
They are a complete mess anyway,so let them go on to pasture.
koga

Betsy Layne, KY

#29 Jan 10, 2010
Alphabet 123 wrote:
The only way the local law enforcement is going to do anything is if they are replaced by REAL officers.(sheriff's Deputies) The city officers are doing all they can but the county is too preoccupied with "security checks" at political areas throughout the county. It's a shame politics comes before protection of the people who elected them in the first place. Politics kills. I am so sick of Bill Witten and his form of, so called, law enforcement. If we do not make a change in any other office this election, we must change the sheriff. His priority list starts at politics and ends at law enforcement. He has no ideal what he's doing when it comes to enforcing the law. Bill should just drop out of the race, it would be the best thing for the county and for his family.
A child lost forever to the parents and you think this is the time to campaign?
Ass

Ransom, KY

#30 Jan 10, 2010
Casey Collier wrote:
R.I.P. Amber I loved you so so much ... I just wish I could have saw you one more time ... You'll always be my pretty girl.
Well, Mr. Collier, maybe if you hadn't introduced her to the 'junk', she'd still be with us today. You certainly deserve a round of applause.
Teneaka McCarty

Paintsville, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2010
Amber Craft Dead wrote:
amber..also known as coco...is supposedly dead after dying last night from an oxycotin overdose...does anyone know how to confirm such information or know anything about this??
yea i do she was one of my best friends and she did die but no one know if is really od or not yet the law will not tell her mom nothing and she was only 18 i love ya Amber coco Craft
sick of death

Martin, KY

#32 Jan 11, 2010
hoser wrote:
her dads a dealer
So her own father was a dealer? OMG how can he live with this? Why don't it just stop. How can we stop this madness? I am so tired of hearing about someone losing their young child to drugs.
wtf

Salyersville, KY

#33 Jan 11, 2010
I feel no symothy for these dumbasses that od ....more oxgen for us
wtf

Salyersville, KY

#34 Jan 11, 2010
ppl who od are stupid they get what they deserve
Casey Collier

Salyersville, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2010
sick of death wrote:
<quoted text>
So her own father was a dealer? OMG how can he live with this? Why don't it just stop. How can we stop this madness? I am so tired of hearing about someone losing their young child to drugs.
I don't know who is saying this but her father as been in prison most of her life...so I'm assuming he isn't dealing drugs at the moment...and probably doesn't even know his daughter is dead.:(
201 gang

Paintsville, KY

#36 Jan 11, 2010
Casey Collier wrote:
cassie you dont care about anyone you sell your dope to kids and do drugs your self dont be acting like you care you lowlife piece of crap anyone that would burn down a church needs too be hung
Amber Craft Dead

Martin, KY

#37 Jan 11, 2010
201 gang wrote:
<quoted text>cassie you dont care about anyone you sell your dope to kids and do drugs your self dont be acting like you care you lowlife piece of crap anyone that would burn down a church needs too be hung
wooow...you can say that casey** not cassie dumbass...could not care about anyone but he FORSURE cared about amber..as she did him tho she had an alternate boyfriend at the moment whom she was with at the time of the overdose...

second most..he never burnt down any churches!!!! im so sick of hearing this shit..just cause he was was involved everyone acts as if he actually burnt them down and did it by himself..a church is just a building ..built by man.. those churches had no ppl in side them...they were insignifcant to say the least...

this forum was about an intrigued mind trying to find if she had actually died...and ppl just love to turn things around and shout out abunch of irrelevant shit cause they have nothing else better to do...its called topix..irnoically tho no one can ever stay on topic
wont call the law

Wittensville, KY

#38 Jan 11, 2010
koga wrote:
How would one stop the drugs in this county? Funeral home is too late. Court system is clogged with cases. I say start at home. Teach your children right from wrong. The parents have to be the primary in the fight against drugs. School education doesn't work well against peer pressure. What about the politicians? Does it take one of their children dying to get their attention. Why do they arrest these drug addicts? Doesn't it make more sense to go after the pushers and suppliers. If the court system frees them then ask why. Fire the politicians and get peopple in office who are willing to put the dope pushers behind bars for life. Selling or giving some one dope is the same as attempted murder in my book.
DAVE gives a big hell yeah to that right on you ought to run for sherrif ill cast a vote
wont call the law

Wittensville, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2010
wtf wrote:
I feel no symothy for these dumbasses that od ....more oxgen for us
i shouldnt say this but its the truth..... home break-ins are on the decline u figure out why
CHURCH BURNER

Staffordsville, KY

#40 Jan 11, 2010
Amber Craft Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
wooow...you can say that casey** not cassie dumbass...could not care about anyone but he FORSURE cared about amber..as she did him tho she had an alternate boyfriend at the moment whom she was with at the time of the overdose...
second most..he never burnt down any churches!!!! im so sick of hearing this shit..just cause he was was involved everyone acts as if he actually burnt them down and did it by himself..a church is just a building ..built by man.. those churches had no ppl in side them...they were insignifcant to say the least...
this forum was about an intrigued mind trying to find if she had actually died...and ppl just love to turn things around and shout out abunch of irrelevant shit cause they have nothing else better to do...its called topix..irnoically tho no one can ever stay on topic
Casey Collier is a CHURCH BURNER. He is a druggie and a drug dealer as well. You probably are tird of hearing it I would be to if I let others take all the blame and go to jail alone when by rights Casie should of been right there also. NO he was the RAT and got a new ride for being the RAT.
OFF TOPIC OR NOT I DON"T CARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paintsville Police 15 min Wtf 32
working 1 year out of 4 sheriff 43 min not stupid 30
braidy industries coming soon? 44 min BSW 6
ollies 2 hr Ricky Powell 10
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,721
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr effem 170,545
Paintsville High School 8 hr Jim 27
Nancy Price in FC with camera 21 hr NINE IRON 45

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web