First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
If I remember correctly, it was. She always wore filmy , gossamer type dresses.
Yeah they have been for years. She has to keep them now....Though I always liked the cowgirl look she often wore on 'The Wilburn Brothers Show.'

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Sorry Wabbit for dissing Retta, still don't like the dresses. However, her and Conway sure had chemistry and made great music together. Love those songs. Conway rocks!
misb5

Stanton, KY

#24 Jan 28, 2013
When I was a little kid we use to set around the radio at night . We could not afford a tv . To this very day Patsy Cline is one of my favorites as is Loretta . Music was very different then .

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#25 Jan 28, 2013
misb5 wrote:
When I was a little kid we use to set around the radio at night . We could not afford a tv . To this very day Patsy Cline is one of my favorites as is Loretta . Music was very different then .
We sat around the radio too,misb5. Then, one day we did get a tv and tv sure is different today too.:)
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 29, 2013
We sat around the kitchen table and listened to music and the Paintsville Tigers ball games on the radio after the dinner dishes were cleared away. We got a t.v. after my Mom and Dad worked very, very hard to buy it and 2 days later a rotten little chit that you guys know as Arrogant Shmuck threw his shoe and broke the screen on it because the cartoons wouldn't come on when he wanted them to. :(
stfu

Auxier, KY

#27 Jan 29, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
We sat around the kitchen table and listened to music and the Paintsville Tigers ball games on the radio after the dinner dishes were cleared away. We got a t.v. after my Mom and Dad worked very, very hard to buy it and 2 days later a rotten little chit that you guys know as Arrogant Shmuck threw his shoe and broke the screen on it because the cartoons wouldn't come on when he wanted them to.:(
way to go loser!
SHUT THE FEKK UP!
(stfu)
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#28 Jan 29, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
way to go loser!
SHUT THE FEKK UP!
(stfu)
Hey buddy, you better hush up now. I still have the other shoe that matches the one I threw.< SNARK >

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#29 Jan 29, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
We sat around the kitchen table and listened to music and the Paintsville Tigers ball games on the radio after the dinner dishes were cleared away. We got a t.v. after my Mom and Dad worked very, very hard to buy it and 2 days later a rotten little chit that you guys know as Arrogant Shmuck threw his shoe and broke the screen on it because the cartoons wouldn't come on when he wanted them to.:(
You little chit...lol... That's a funny story. How are you this beautiful morning? The sun is gorgeous. I wish I could stay out and enjoy it. I can always daydream.:)
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 29, 2013
I'm good Cherie. It's nice to see you on here today. You Misty and Rosie just start my day off on a good note! No burned, black messes in my sink this morning so all is well in my world. One of the guys from the Court House just told me that we may get some more tornado type weather late tonight and early tomorrow morning. Stay safe.

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#31 Jan 29, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
I'm good Cherie. It's nice to see you on here today. You Misty and Rosie just start my day off on a good note! No burned, black messes in my sink this morning so all is well in my world. One of the guys from the Court House just told me that we may get some more tornado type weather late tonight and early tomorrow morning. Stay safe.
Next time, stick with simple meal, like Mac n cheese... or bologna... Lol.

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#32 Jan 29, 2013
http://youtu.be/sTXuPydruvk

Yep, I wrote this song for you.

I'm just too sweet to eat.

;p

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 4, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Feb 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min muletrain 7,107
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Zombies 155,343
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 16 min darrell 209
Cold Apple Day 44 min Mr Trusty 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Natalie 20,774
married men 1 hr Mr Trusty 10
CNA Class? 1 hr bulldog 4

Paintsville Jobs

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]