Comments
4,461 - 4,480 of 8,026 Comments Last updated Monday

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4710 Aug 12, 2012
Pour me! Pour me! Pour me! Another shot of whiskey! Maybe it'll make all this crazy taste better and go down easier! Lol

Since: Oct 10

Mount Sterling, KY

#4711 Aug 12, 2012
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha drift, Pete! That wasn't walnut pieces you was spitting out, maybe some hard seeds? LOL I been known to eat my way through a pan of brownies too!
Back in the day Flynn.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4712 Aug 12, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>I like how you skipped over the truthful post Mav posted, So I guess the truth hurts eh cause you and cowgirl do drag it all over the threads?!!
Open your eyes, read the posts again for the last few days. I haven't been bothering anyone one, but all this hasn't stopped has it? I haven't talked to Cowboy in weeks but everyone is still stirring it. Well guess what I am sure the people that pm you is seriously and Jem and they too have kept this going! Wabbit you are wrong about me. But hey it's all about you just like Pepper say about herself. Sure is a far cry from what you used to say about all these people when I wasn't the target and they were lol You my sir are a bandwagon junkie! You know the truth but are afraid to stray from the group in fear of being ousted lol Crystal Clear Sherlock!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4713 Aug 12, 2012
And no I read Mav's post but I chose not to comment on it because I speak for myself and don't have others do it for me! I don't have to hide in a grey box either!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4714 Aug 12, 2012
Lily! So what you'll have! Drinks on me!

Location hidden

#4715 Aug 12, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>I like how you skipped over the truthful post Mav posted, So I guess the truth hurts eh cause you and cowgirl do drag it all over the threads?!!
You are not the bright one Wabbit what Mav was saying is you guys use our fights to get a ME! Read it again but slower this time and use the dictionary if the words are too big for you!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#4716 Aug 12, 2012
NightLily wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes, read the posts again for the last few days. I haven't been bothering anyone one, but all this hasn't stopped has it? I haven't talked to Cowboy in weeks but everyone is still stirring it. Well guess what I am sure the people that pm you is seriously and Jem and they too have kept this going! Wabbit you are wrong about me. But hey it's all about you just like Pepper say about herself. Sure is a far cry from what you used to say about all these people when I wasn't the target and they were lol You my sir are a bandwagon junkie! You know the truth but are afraid to stray from the group in fear of being ousted lol Crystal Clear Sherlock!
Bwhahhahahahaaaaa hahhahahahahaaaaaa drinks on the house!! lol

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4717 Aug 12, 2012
NightLily wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the bright one Wabbit what Mav was saying is you guys use our fights to get aT ME! Read it again but slower this time and use the dictionary if the words are too big for you!
So it is all about YOU! Bwhahahahhahahahahaaaa, What Mav said is you and cowgirl take it from thread to thread and forum to forum and he`s right cause I could get the links to prove it but your not worth the trouble!! lol

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4718 Aug 12, 2012
NightLily wrote:
And no I read Mav's post but I chose not to comment on it because I speak for myself and don't have others do it for me! I don't have to hide in a grey box either!
Sure you did and sure you don`t!! lmmfao

Ok Joe i`ll have a beer, Thanks

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#4719 Aug 12, 2012
LOL...The more you stir a cow pile it will stink, let it dry up.

Bartender, I need a strong one tonight...your recommendation and keep them coming...
Rosie Jo

Paintsville, KY

#4721 Aug 12, 2012
Good evening everyone. Hope all is fine. Joe give me a budlite tonight.

Location hidden

#4722 Aug 12, 2012
-Pepper126 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/new s/topix/TCO87VVK7UD8KBG2U/post 37413
This is very interesting. I must point one thing out for the noobies/trollswannabes.....IT is the forum for heavy discussions not this thread or any of the other fun ones.
I need no help and I'm aware of who my friends are.
Take you yourself Pecker and your Fwwiends and mosey on to IT, you're starting and stirring the "heavy discussions" on this thread...even a newbie could see it!
Rosie Jo

Paintsville, KY

#4723 Aug 12, 2012
Check me out Joe the crowd here tonight is none to friendly. Im going to the house. Here you go Joe and keep the change. You have a good evening and thanks for the conversation. goodnight...

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4724 Aug 12, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Take you yourself Pecker and your Fwwiends and mosey on to IT, you're starting and stirring the "heavy discussions" on this thread...even a newbie could see it!
At least Pepper has fwwiends dumbass unlike you and if your referring to me leaving I been here for a couple of years now and i`m not going any where and this is the heavy discussion right now :)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4725 Aug 12, 2012
Rosie Jo wrote:
Check me out Joe the crowd here tonight is none to friendly. Im going to the house. Here you go Joe and keep the change. You have a good evening and thanks for the conversation. goodnight...
I Apologize Rosie Jo and Lover Girl for messing up this thread but some times we have to respond to idiots, Again Sorry and i`m gone too!!

Location hidden

#4726 Aug 12, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>At least Pepper has fwwiends dumbass unlike you and if your referring to me leaving I been here for a couple of years now and i`m not going any where and this is the heavy discussion right now :)
You really can't read can you? Read Peckers post....she referred to "her friends"

Location hidden

#4727 Aug 12, 2012
-Pepper126 wrote:
This is very interesting. I must point one thing out for the noobies/trollswannabes.....IT is the forum for heavy discussions not this thread or any of the other fun ones.
This is the post that you need to read Wabbit! I'm not discussing anything heavy or light with you...all you want to do is argue... even when you aint got nothing in on it!

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#4728 Aug 12, 2012
-Pepper126 wrote:
Stop being a trouble maker.
This was a quiet thread until you and Russsh showed up.
Yes I know NightLily and Cowbow were arguing, she tried to take it to the Michigan thread to settle it with him but Russsh just had to add his nonsense to this argument.
If you go back and read what I posted, all I asked Cowboy to do is to settle this argument once and for all and for BOTH of them to stop annoying each other.

Location hidden

#4729 Aug 12, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I Apologize Rosie Jo and Lover Girl for messing up this thread but some times we have to respond to idiots, Again Sorry and i`m gone too!!
Well I guess Wabbit left! Look, he was in such a hurry he forgot his ball! I always thought Seriously carried them! Lol
Rosie Jo

Richmond, KY

#4730 Aug 13, 2012
Good morning. I will have a quick cup of coffee with a shot of kalua. I have a long hard day ahead
of me. Thanks Joe that hit the spot. Have a good day. Just depends on my day if I come back in this evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 min Natalie 11,948
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,538
The Bar (Jan '13) 5 min texas pete 9,486
Anyone know where Jennifer Brown is these days? (Sep '10) 16 min tttttttttt 15
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 18 min Day 669
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min ariana grande 2,171
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Curious 130,634
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Misty Fitch 20,646
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE