JB's Lounge, what'll ya have?

“Everything Put Together”

Since: Oct 10

Falls Apart

#2544 Jul 15, 2012
If Flynn shows i'm buying him a drink bartender.

“E A D G B E”

3rd String is the G String

#2545 Jul 15, 2012
texas pete wrote:
I am having a beer to celebrate your record of nine. Figi water?
Figi water is simply the best water...except for down White House at the cold spring. Water coming off that mountain is so good,words can't explain. Just climb on the rock, and get the pipe that runs off the hill and is so cold and refreshing on a hot summer day.

“The Tasmanian Devil”

Since: May 12

my wicked, wicked ways

#2546 Jul 15, 2012
texas pete wrote:
If Flynn shows i'm buying him a drink bartender.
I was about to doze off in my chair but that perked me up, Texas Pete! Thanks good buddy. I could use a splash of whiskey in a diet coke.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#2547 Jul 15, 2012
Damn lily thanks but like I told cowboy don`t fkc with me and i`ll not fkc with you and we`ll get along just fine, I don`t know who wow is but i`m glad he/she is giving you hell now that I see how you are, Through the argument with cowboy I never mentioned your name once bitc` and wouldn`t be mentioning it now if you hadn`t of jumped to the conclusion that it was me saying that shat cause if I have some ting to say i`ll say it using my account!

Thanks Gamer and Misty and Pete I agree with you on the not wanting to know who people are, I DON`T WANT TO KNOW WHO NO ONE IS ON HERE and the ones I do know already know i`m not gonna mention their names!!

FYI my internet has been down for the past 9 hours or I would`a posted this sooner instead of now!!

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2548 Jul 15, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
I know it isn't Wabbit, but I do know who it is. And, Nightlily, you are playing in the right ball park. Its the other half of the battery.(but,I am not naming the pitcher or the catcher.)
She doesn't have an IP address of Van Lear either, honey.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2549 Jul 15, 2012
Why can't we all just get along????

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2550 Jul 16, 2012
Jem1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jem, I totally agree. This childish drama is really getting old. I do not blame NL for defending herself as she should, but someone should be able to post too without being attacked for no reason. Then the finger pointing begins. If you do not like someone, don't post to them and let them be. That is what I do. Thanks again Jem for being you, I told you before, you are one amazing person and a good friend.

“E A D G B E”

#2551 Jul 16, 2012
Jem1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right. Honey

“E A D G B E”

#2552 Jul 16, 2012
Wabbit wrote:
Damn lily thanks but like I told cowboy don`t fkc with me and i`ll not fkc with you and we`ll get along just fine, I don`t know who wow is but i`m glad he/she is giving you hell now that I see how you are, Through the argument with cowboy I never mentioned your name once bitc` and wouldn`t be mentioning it now if you hadn`t of jumped to the conclusion that it was me saying that shat cause if I have some ting to say i`ll say it using my account!
Thanks Gamer and Misty and Pete I agree with you on the not wanting to know who people are, I DON`T WANT TO KNOW WHO NO ONE IS ON HERE and the ones I do know already know i`m not gonna mention their names!!
FYI my internet has been down for the past 9 hours or I would`a posted this sooner instead of now!!
This will be my last words on this subject, as I have better things to do with my time. Obviously, some of you think when I used the term 'battery' I was meaning Wabbit and Seriously.I can see as I re-read how that would be. My bad.
As someone pointed out, he does not have an IP of Van Lear. I assume they meant Seriously. And,I know Sweiously does not have an IP of Van Lear. Ohhhh, but WOW does. And so did many a trouble making post in the last year have an IP of Van Lear. I hail from the Boones Camp, and White House area.I know where Van Lear IP is and isn't.
I can't help it if someone did a little gun jumping and landed on the wrong conclusion. And,I have made a note to myself to try my and remember to stop posting over some people's heads.

Nightlily, it has been my experience that the only people who can ever stab you in the back are the people you allow to get close enough. Start within your circle. I bet if the truth ever comes out,the culprit will be one of us who has honeyed and baby dolled you to death.So, that lets me and Pete out for sure.
Take it away people...."sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." Rihanna

Little_Lamb

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2555 Jul 16, 2012
Great post Misty! I especially liked the whipped and chains part!(meow) Lol A friend of mine(yes I do have friends) Told me once that the person who protest the most is usually the guilty party. Lets have a court room trail! I say we get Judge Joe Brown! TCB! Lol
Liza

Richmond, KY

#2556 Jul 16, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last words on this subject, as I have better things to do with my time. Obviously, some of you think when I used the term 'battery' I was meaning Wabbit and Seriously.I can see as I re-read how that would be. My bad.
As someone pointed out, he does not have an IP of Van Lear. I assume they meant Seriously. And,I know Sweiously does not have an IP of Van Lear. Ohhhh, but WOW does. And so did many a trouble making post in the last year have an IP of Van Lear. I hail from the Boones Camp, and White House area.I know where Van Lear IP is and isn't.
I can't help it if someone did a little gun jumping and landed on the wrong conclusion. And,I have made a note to myself to try my and remember to stop posting over some people's heads.
Nightlily, it has been my experience that the only people who can ever stab you in the back are the people you allow to get close enough. Start within your circle. I bet if the truth ever comes out,the culprit will be one of us who has honeyed and baby dolled you to death.So, that lets me and Pete out for sure.
Take it away people...."sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." Rihanna
After reading all these posts I think I will have a double jack on the rocks. Misty you are so smart. I admire your knowledge.
The long Run

Ivel, KY

#2557 Jul 16, 2012
Liza wrote:
<quoted text> After reading all these posts I think I will have a double jack on the rocks. Misty you are so smart. I admire your knowledge.
Right you are Lisa. i'll have the same.

Little_Lamb

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2558 Jul 16, 2012
Warm Miller Lite please! I gots some pondering to do!

NightLily

Location hidden

#2559 Jul 16, 2012
I apologize to all who I have offended. In my defense, I was backed into a corner, constantly being harassed and followed. Cowboy and I couldn't even play a word game without interference. This thread blew up after we had a great night here. Just as it has happened on countless other threads and forums. We are going to leave this alone and ignore the Troll so we can try and enjoy each others company and the company of others we have come to like here. If you have posted with us before all this trolling started then you already know we are not mean hateful people but provocation can really stir things up. Again sorry for the trouble and the junking up of this thread.

NightLily

Location hidden

#2560 Jul 16, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
You ponder LL lol
Bartender give me a double shot of whiskey & Bud Light Platinum
I have a little celebrating to do...I passed my State Licensing Exam this afternoon!

Falls Apart

#2561 Jul 16, 2012
NightLily wrote:
<quoted text>
You ponder LL lol
I have a little celebrating to do...I passed my State Licensing Exam this afternoon!
Congrats NightLilly. Misty and I will be by later for drinks.

Falls Apart

#2562 Jul 16, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
Little Lamb you got to ponder with a cold beer. This is something to ponder about.

NightLily

Location hidden

#2563 Jul 16, 2012
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats NightLilly. Misty and I will be by later for drinks.
Can't wait to see you both thanks!
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#2564 Jul 16, 2012
NightLily wrote:
<quoted text>
You ponder LL lol
Congrats Lily, I knew you would do it, one of the most intelligent people I've had the privelidge to talk with, way to go!!!!! I came in for something to eat , but will work till dark tonite, again, congrats!!!

And hello to everyone!!

NightLily

Location hidden

#2565 Jul 16, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Lily, I knew you would do it, one of the most intelligent people I've had the privelidge to talk with, way to go!!!!! I came in for something to eat , but will work till dark tonite, again, congrats!!!
And hello to everyone!!
Thanks Cowboy, you are too sweet! Glad somebody thought I could do it...I had my doubts lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min CriminalForever 159,400
What about our own Paintsville Tigers 5 min KB Bologna 115
Johnson co sheriffs office 50 min Nancy_Birthday 50
JCHS won State Championship, not PHS 5 hr Mix a lot 22
Kamey 7 hr Justsayin 6
Ben Meek (May '11) 7 hr Justsayin 16
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 8 hr Jen 12,377

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages