'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228579 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Dr No

United States

#44164 Jul 23, 2012
We won wrote:
<quoted text>
Ideas such as free healthcare, free food and free housing. You know, things that people cannot live without should be free. I don't expect you to understand this as frank, wtf and I are the only ones that can see this!!
Obama in 2012!!!
The three stooges.
TakeAmericaback

Jonesborough, TN

#44166 Jul 23, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
B/S!
Operation Wide Receiver lost 200 hundred firearms. And that was WITH support of the ATF, gps tracking chips in the firearms, aerial surveillance and American law enforcement ground teams that passed off surveillance to the Mexican law enforcement when the traffickers crossed the Mexican border. And they STILL lost 200 guns and cancelled the operation.
Obama comes in, and we have F&F. There are NO tracking chips. No surveillance, NO means of any kind of actually tracing/tracking the guns after they leave the gun store.
Not only that, but the Mexican government had no clue that F&F even existed! Nor did the ATF, DOJ and other American law enforcement officers who liaison with the Mexican government on these operations.
At the same time these F&F guns start turning up at violent crime scenes and murders...we start hearing about the "90" lie that guns recovered at Mexican crime scenes come from the U.S.
<quoted text>
The victims weren't even cold before the lefties were screaming about "gun control" and the mainstream media was trying to tie it to the Tea Party and Rush Limbaugh with absolutely no evidence.
Bloomberg is adamant about gun control...except for the highly paid professionals toting compact and semi-automatic weapons that go with him every where he goes....
You make a lot of sense, I give you that!
Justthefacts

Rochester, KY

#44167 Jul 23, 2012
American Lady wrote:
My posts are going crazy!
Some are disappearing.....
Some are doubles......
JUST on this forum!
huummmm......
For the love of mankind get some help you crazy woman. Haven't you got family that can help get you through your mental illness?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44168 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hold hands with you if you walk with me to the voting polls to vote Obama out.
Out to a Second Term you nit wit.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44169 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>You make les sence everytime you post. You even got dummer than befor
"sence"
lmfao
Dumbass!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44170 Jul 23, 2012
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of mankind get some help you crazy woman. Haven't you got family that can help get you through your mental illness?
Lmfao!
Oh my butt

Jonesborough, TN

#44171 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>You make les sence everytime you post. You even got dummer than befor
Dana, wtf has been interupting folks with brains for quite some time now! He is Pikeville KY's Village idiot. Most just pass or laugh at his stupid comments, but he really belives what he post's! Do you not find that amazeing?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44172 Jul 23, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely he prefers comedy::::
Hell look at Obama,Don't get much funnier than that Ass Clown...
Look in the mirror if you want a good laugh.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44173 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are some of those possibilities would you want to see. Please tell.
The possibility of you working for a living you pos.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#44174 Jul 23, 2012
Oh my butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana, wtf has been interupting folks with brains for quite some time now! He is Pikeville KY's Village idiot. Most just pass or laugh at his stupid comments, but he really belives what he post's! Do you not find that amazeing?
"belives"

"amazeing"

lmfao

Dumbass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#44175 Jul 23, 2012
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of mankind get some help you crazy woman. Haven't you got family that can help get you through your mental illness?
ohhhh k....where is #44130
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44176 Jul 23, 2012
64,999,987 firearm owners killed NO ONE yesterday. Chicago has one of the toughest gun-control laws in our nation and already they have racked up 270 murders and we are only in July folks. Do the math. If guns cause crimes then pencils must certainly be blamed for misspelled words. Our flawed criminal system is to be blamed. Obama has made us victims and the court system treats the criminals as such. Obama was criticized for being "soft" on criminals/crime when he was an Illinois politician.

This is one time you really should listen to Obama...do the math people. Obama won't do anything concerning gun control or taking our guns from us at this time. He doesn't want to take on the powerful NRA and lose just before election time. He will have more flexibility to command and demand if he gets a second term. Obama sent Hillary Clinton to the UN to vote yes and agree to an arms treaty that will affect every American. Diplomats from Iran will have a voice and a vote concerning Americans right to bear arms. Americans will be bound to that treaty and it's rules/laws. Same as we are bound, thanks to Obama and the democrats, to the "it's not a tax" tax contract that Obama and the democrats didn't even bother reading before they voted yes to force this on the American people.

Americans have been jolted awake and that is the only good thing Obama has done for our country since being elected president. He made us stand up and step up instead of playing the victim as his policies suggest we do.

Romney 2012

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#44178 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear on Palin... Palin didn't really say she could see Russia from her house. She said you could see Russia from LAND in Alaska. I saw the interview. After the liberal news media got thought with it , the people who didn't see the actually interview believed it and joined in the fun.{how easily the media can lead us}
I wanted to know the truth and I did a search on it and sure enough you can see Russia from Alaska , not only that, but you can WALK to Russia from land in Alaska,. I forget the name of the little town, but it's in the western part of the state.
Tourist will go there and 'walk to Russia' just to be able to say they walked to Russia. They will walk across the border and turn and come back. Russia doesn't encourage that, but doesn't do any thing about it if that's as far as they go.
There is no liberal news media, it was a comedy show, Palin was given kid gloves treatment by the media
frank

Oakland, CA

#44179 Jul 23, 2012
We won wrote:
<quoted text>
Ideas such as free healthcare, free food and free housing. You know, things that people cannot live without should be free. I don't expect you to understand this as frank, wtf and I are the only ones that can see this!!
Obama in 2012!!!
A chicken in every pot and tow cars in every driveway? Romney can do better – an offshore account for every citizen and an elevator for every garage!
TakeAmericaBack

Jonesborough, TN

#44180 Jul 23, 2012
We won wrote:
If we can win both houses of congress next year then we can pass an amendment allowing Obama to seek unlimited numbers of terms and thus becoming president for life!
Oh the possibilities!!
Obama in 2012!
Sorry for being an ass! read a bunch of your post's, good job, carry on.

Oklahoma City, OK

#44181 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was hilarious ,but not true. How is it you like comedy more than the truth.I don't care who came up with it first,it was replayed it on ABC or NBC several times. You seem to hate me. Must be the truth is hurting you.
It was replayed AND SOURCED YOU FLAMING IDIOT!! No reporter EVER said she really said it
Every time reality is negative these crybabies blame the reporter. Don't like what the research shows? Those scientists are liberals! Wha!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#44182 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are back and still just as stupid as ever. I am going to quit work if I can't keep what I earn. I will get on welfare and they will have to cut some of what you get to support me.
Maybe that's what every working person ought to do. If they want to starve me, then we will all starve together. No use me starving while I'm working my self to death trying to feed lazy ass's like you.
Thanks to the policies of greed you blindly support , millions f working people need welfare. The poor are not lazy they are victims.

Oklahoma City, OK

#44183 Jul 23, 2012
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you haven't noticed but being Constitutional or having to do with following the Constitution isn't that big on Obama's to do list. Pelosi has already started the plan to allow Obama to remain presidente as long as the people want. Look how they got that Obamacare turd passed...lying, cheating, stealing, cooking the books, deceiving, bullying their own democrat politicians into submission, making behind closed door secret deals, bribing and telling the citizens "screw you". This is about Obama and his legacy, screw you people. Obama and this gang of corrupt democrats on the Hill have never let little things like the truth or the Constitution stop them from doing what they want to do. Obama gets elected again we are doomed. We will be a third world welfare country with a dictator. Is that the America people want to leave for their children to have to try to survive in? I have faith in the American people. They will not vote Obama back into office.
wow, what a pack of lies. What nutjob blog did you get this slop from?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#44184 Jul 23, 2012
There is a fly in the ointment with gun control.Obama and Hillery are reported as trying to push the Treaty with the U.N. to control guns.

Now how will America handle reporting to the U.N.,even the time of day?How will any respecting American ever vote for Obama or his ilk ever again?

Fool me once,shame on you.Fool me twice,shame on me.Have you suckers no shame to be fooled three or four times?

Oklahoma City, OK

#44185 Jul 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
And they want 12 years of Romney's tax returns?
What about this..........
Occidental College records......sealed
Columbia College records........sealed
Columbia Thesis paper.....sealed
Harvard records.........sealed
Selective Service records........sealed
Medical records..........sealed
Illinois State Senate schedule.......sealed
Illinois State records.........sealed
Law practice client list........sealed
Certified Copy original BC........sealed
Signed embossed paper Cert. Live Birth...sealed
Foreign student aid as a college student......sealed
Michele can no longer practice law, why?
Used what passport when visiting Pakistan in 81?
8/17/2007 SEIU:
"Your agenda's been my agenda..."
7/13/08 La Raza
"We rise and fall together as one people, and together we will transform this Nation."
2912 - If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them." Under my plan of cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.....
Endorsed by the Communist Party in 2004 and in 2008 Obama got CPUSA'S endorsement and again for 2012.
So, we get the same old lies, that he stands for working people and opposes racism, and pathetic McCarthyism. Yawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min now 148,939
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 37 min Tiffany beverly 82
Last post wins (Nov '10) 51 min Princess Hey 24,266
Guitar pickers 1 hr high 19
Thieving Joyce Estep 1 hr stop 18
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 11,783
Lavana Leshay Tackett (Jul '14) 3 hr Downhere 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages