who knows her

Logan, WV

#1 Apr 15, 2010
what do you all think about her??????
justin newsome

Casey, IL

#2 Jul 4, 2011
I think lydia has has a really hard life but she has a heart of gold.she goes through a lot of depression over her divorce and her babies but over all you will never meet a better woman than her.
unknown

Casey, IL

#3 Jul 4, 2011
She has a wonderful personalality bangging body has she really had two babies
hooker ho

West Van Lear, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2011
all Ive have to say is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !
Old Friend

Louisa, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2011
Lydia is a sweet and kind person. I've known her for a long time and she is. Its just people really doesnt want to get to know her as a person. She is also a wonderful mother.
hooker ho

West Van Lear, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
Lydia is a sweet and kind person. I've known her for a long time and she is. Its just people really doesnt want to get to know her as a person. She is also a wonderful mother.
Where is her kids by the way , Ive never seen them NEVER . Liti is the BIGGEST THIEF Ive ever seen among other things.
hell cat lydia

Casey, IL

#8 Jul 6, 2011
Don't. Talk about something you know nothing about u may quit talking very soon
justin newsome

Casey, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2011
I'm lydias bf I know her better then most of u, she is an amazing girl yea sure she might have her faults but I mean who don't, and yea she is a great mother she cares about them so much she's always telling me something about them, so those that have something bad to say about lydia can go screw there selves its not anyones biznes what she does its her life let her live it in piece so stay out of it bitches
princess

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 8, 2011
Lydia is one of the uglyest toothless whoes I know she will have sex with any one that will give her a pill or anyone that will give her money she is a nasty slut she shoots up with needles, I bet there's not one tooth in her mouth that isn't roted, idk how any one could have sex with her I bet when she is giveing a guy a bj it feels like a old bitch giveing u on cuz most of her teeth r missing and the teeth she does have are either roted or decaying so lydia look at what pain killers and shooting up will do to you, it makes u look older then what u r, it makes u rerarded like u r and it rotes ur teeth out lmfa u stupid whore haha by bitch u could only dream of looking half as beautiful as I am

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#12 Sep 8, 2011
princess wrote:
Lydia is one of the uglyest toothless whoes I know she will have sex with any one that will give her a pill or anyone that will give her money she is a nasty slut she shoots up with needles, I bet there's not one tooth in her mouth that isn't roted, idk how any one could have sex with her I bet when she is giveing a guy a bj it feels like a old bitch giveing u on cuz most of her teeth r missing and the teeth she does have are either roted or decaying so lydia look at what pain killers and shooting up will do to you, it makes u look older then what u r, it makes u rerarded like u r and it rotes ur teeth out lmfa u stupid whore haha by bitch u could only dream of looking half as beautiful as I am
I can not believe you spelled beautiful right, good job! By the way, why are you so jealous of her, if she is so ugly and why are you comparing yourself to her? You must feel threatened by her. You call her stupid but you don't look that smart yourself. I do not know this Lafferty girl or you, but I thought I would say what is on my mind.
Amanda Fyst

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2011
cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>I can not believe you spelled beautiful right, good job! By the way, why are you so jealous of her, if she is so ugly and why are you comparing yourself to her? You must feel threatened by her. You call her stupid but you don't look that smart yourself. I do not know this Lafferty girl or you, but I thought I would say what is on my mind.
I don't know her either. That is all.
staying calm

Betsy Layne, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2011
Lydia don't have her kids.Andy's Mother and Father are raising them.And doing a really good job. I see them up at school all the time.You can say whatever you want about her or them. But them kids will have the BEST life they could ever have right where they are at..
But I have to say this. Anyone that would choose a pill or pill head or slutty girl or Nasty guy over their kids are NOT much of a parent..
lydia lafferty

Hurley, VA

#16 Dec 19, 2011
i let my kids stay with my x-husbands mother and father temp, because I wanted them to live within city limits and go to a good school until I can find a place in town.Which will be very soon, but as far as my mother and father n law are concerned thank god for them, i will never take my babies from them but yes they are a very big part of my life and as far as the drugs go if that were true my kids would have been taken from me,I am trying to give my kids a better opportunity than I had as a child, THAT MAKES ME A GOOD MOTHER. I love my children more than you people could comprehend so dont worry about my kids take care of your own
Summer

Betsy Layne, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2011
I do take care of my own. I AM RAISING THEM MYSELF.unlike you. and you probably never see your kids unless you are out trying to run down Andy. If his old looking hoe finds out about you trying to run Andy down. She will kick your butt up between your shoulders..
thats funny

Hurley, VA

#18 Dec 27, 2011
you call over 4 years temp?..
funny woman

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Summer wrote:
I do take care of my own. I AM RAISING THEM MYSELF.unlike you. and you probably never see your kids unless you are out trying to run down Andy. If his old looking hoe finds out about you trying to run Andy down. She will kick your butt up between your shoulders..
You tell them how it is Girl some people can only talk about what others do they need to take a good long look at what they do then they might stop in other words let the one without sin cast the first stone
Hollerin Loud

Westerville, OH

#20 Jun 29, 2012
I know Lydia, and I know just a little about her troubles. In my opinion, Lydia is one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met. Sure, her life has been extremely rough, and I wonder how some of you who are so critical of her would have turned out if you had all the crap go down in your life that Lydia has had happen to her. Lydia was a mere child when I met her, and I saw all the good that she possessed then, and I’m positive that she’s not all bad now. I pray for Lydia and her kids each and every night….if you read this Lydia, be aware that some of us love continue to love you a lot….so you hang in there girl.
concerned

Ashburn, VA

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Now she is with Jesse Mccarty and they do every drug they can get their hands on. What they don't shoot up they snort. They robbed his poor dad until the day he died and did all they could to rob him on his death bed. Pam did pay for the funeral and bless her for that, but Lydia and Jesse need to find God or rehabilition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ollies 35 min Ricky Powell 10
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 50 min Princess Hey 12,721
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr effem 170,545
Paintsville Police 3 hr Go To China 30
Paintsville High School 6 hr Jim 27
Mellisia Montgomery 6 hr My eyes do not lie 7
I hate paying property taxes at the sheriffs of... 6 hr My eyes do not lie 35
Nancy Price in FC with camera 19 hr NINE IRON 45

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web