First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jackie

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2009
what is this guy's story? seen him. thought he was cute!!!
For real

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2009
He is Homer Short's son.
jackie

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2009
what does that mean? i asked for his story. who is Homer? is he married? dating? what?
Just Me

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2009
jackie wrote:
what does that mean? i asked for his story. who is Homer? is he married? dating? what?
Do you like pillheads?
Someone who knows

Louisa, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Matt is a great man! How dare you say he is a pillhead!
babe

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2009
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like pillheads?
i know him very very well and i'll have u know that he is absolutely not a pillhead. stop trying to stir things up. nobody that has ever known him will agree with you, idiot
girl

Holden, WV

#7 Jun 13, 2009
I think he's hot,too...I dont know his story either,tho. I just used to talk to him when he made deposits at the bank , he was always really nice & I kinda crushed on him, but I think he has a gf, so I never flirted or anything..kept it friendly.
jackie

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2009
girl wrote:
I think he's hot,too...I dont know his story either,tho. I just used to talk to him when he made deposits at the bank , he was always really nice & I kinda crushed on him, but I think he has a gf, so I never flirted or anything..kept it friendly.
who is he dating? what makes u think that he has i gf? just wondering what the signs are?
UR Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2009
Someone who knows wrote:
Matt is a great man! How dare you say he is a pillhead!
I agree his is not a pill head but hardly a great man.
Telling da Facts

Irvine, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2009
Well first off you must realize something here... Matt is a nice guy, but he is a player. He does have sex with random girls. I guess he is a bit if a nympho, and he has sex to often with to many different girls. So if you want a man whore "no strings attached" he is your kind of toy!
crazy

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Jun 15, 2009
He is not a pillhead he is a coke head & he was dating Nikki Allen.
michelle

Stanton, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2009
matt is dating nikki lynn allen, they are living together.
tweet

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2009
I agree with Telling Da Facts. He's a hot ass but he loves the girls and if your up for it so is he. No Strings, thats the way he likes it.
goodTOO

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Jun 26, 2009
he is very good in the bed,so thank you mam was fine with me..:)
GotYa

Hilversum, Netherlands

#16 Jun 26, 2009
I agee!!!~nice in the bed~
What

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jun 28, 2009
Did he have a grilfriend that passed away some time back. Anyway thats what I heard.
want to know

Yonkers, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2009
?
nono

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jul 6, 2009
What wrote:
Did he have a grilfriend that passed away some time back. Anyway thats what I heard.
wrong short
sexy1

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2010
Well i was tryin to get his phone number!!Matt read this sign up for facebook!!Give the rest of us a chance no strings you sexy man. You'd do me trust me....
sexy1

United States

#21 Mar 29, 2010
Hate to be soooo forward some people just need to know they already have a fan club!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threats made at JCHS 24 min bankmule 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
Jeremy King 2 hr iturd 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr honeymylove 24,588
Thieving Joyce Estep 5 hr ask her 70
Boons Camp Swinging Couples 5 hr Big willie 1
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 11,965

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages