Kim Castle @ Peebles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ohh

Clarksville, TN

#23 Dec 8, 2010
well someone shouldnt have posted her name up on here if they didn't want her to be talked about, everyone knew she was Bill Stricklin's mistress for years and years, heck I think his wife knows it to
sharon

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Dec 8, 2010
I know lacy spears that used to work there is a big pill head.. she got fired from her last job at the new gas station cuz she always came in messed up..I used to date her dad and I think he is still dealing too
Leave people alone

Paintsville, KY

#25 Dec 8, 2010
Sharon you need too look at your self as I recall you were the one selling I know I was there once when you sold to him. You also shit in these clean peoples bathroom and rubbed it all over their shower walls and then you put your shit clothing in their washer. Ronnie about died. By the way Lacy does not do anything anymore she is going to AA at the club house. She did not get fired neither just go ask Calvin she had unresolved issues and went to jail. She is subject to recall. Learn who you talk about before you talk. There is pictures of your shit after you came out of that bathroom and pictures of you coming out I will post on face book. lol.
sharon

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Dec 8, 2010
Please do and then I will post the pics he took of our last threesome...and the pics of those golden showers he loves so much he is a sicko but had me fooled cuz he just wanted me for my money and tight little girl.....well you know...oh and u dummy u just admitted he bought off me...well that's cuz he charged me so why shouldn't I? And I'm sorry u don't know what ur talking about with lacy she did get FIRED just couldn't keep it together...her and Tracy is banging the focus now and have been for sometime now..daddy taught them that trick...the three of them make quite a trio...he hides behind his Vietnam vet act with the DAV when really he is robbing them blind...him and those two girls will lie cheat and steal to get whatever they need...if u really now them then u know I'm right...but you would never admit it...r u one that was there for one of our several threesomes??
sharon

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Dec 8, 2010
Sorry meant banging the ROXYS
Leave People alone

Paintsville, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2010
Why don't you get the facts go ask her boss at the shell station calvin she did not get fired she had some problems and went to jail get it right. You are full of shit honey and dont even know them. You might know him but not the girls. If you did you would know better
Sad Sally

Martin, KY

#29 Jul 15, 2014
Kim has wasted a life time on that Bill guy. Of course she made some pit stops along the way with another husband, Oh well, some women just like married men. The men she chose were not exactly class acts. People seek there own level.
ok

Prestonsburg, KY

#30 Jul 16, 2014
She's a laughing stock. She's been the other woman for years and he has not even attempted to get a divorce. How trashy can u be? Trying to ruin a marriage and sleeping with someone else's husband is some pretty bad karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 163,927
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,018
Guy with a bright orange button up at the lake ... 7 hr Jennifer 1
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 9 hr _Zoey_ 946
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 9 hr _Zoey_ 7,004
Drug Dealers ll 9 hr Actually 7
Where is Suzanne Moore 12 hr Observer 8
guilty teachers deleting 16 hr silliness 21

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages