Anyone know Todd Davis
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2009
just curious but does anyone know a guy by the name of Todd Davis if so what do you think of him.
hes a pos

Logan, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2009
that fat bastard can burn in hell for not helping darrell michael
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2009
hey who is darrell michael? and what was he suppose to help him out with let me know i'll see if i can help you out on this situation
A Friend

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2009
I tell you this much I know his exwife and she is so much better off without him. He is not a good guy at all. He would call her names and treat her like a dog. She went through 9 years of pure hell with him and the violence. Im so happy for her now. She deserves a guy who is good to her not a prick like him.
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2009
No one else know anything about him.
an old friend

Logan, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2009
Todd and I grew up 2gather. I haven't seen him for several years. If he hasn't changed he is a lazy good for nothing pill head. I
The Damn Dude

Martin, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2009
he used to "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IT !" all over the place
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2009
Hey Now. let me tell ya all something right now. Todd davis. is one of my good friends. I know everything there is too know about him. An his ex wife was a lazy ass fast food eatin money draining girl. that done nothing but not let him do anything. Todd is workin everyday. an i know cause i got him the job. He drives a truck for ky oil an makes great money.. he is doin great. An yea in his past yes he did do pills, but he grew up. so if u got something to say bad about him i put my real name in here. so come talk to me. an as for darrell micheal its not his fault he's dead.the boy shouldnt have been stealin a boat from jchs. An curious. todd's doin very well. makein good money an has a good g/f an he takes care of them well. Todd had a rough child hood. he never knew his dad an his mom loved him but chose drugs over him so if u grow up around drugs how ya think u will turn out. todd loved his mom even though she did what she did. todd is a good guy. an now more than ever . u dont even touch drugs now. so dont talk shit about his past if u dont know the present!!
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2009
Curious wrote:
just curious but does anyone know a guy by the name of Todd Davis if so what do you think of him.
Todd's a great guy. he has a past jus like everyone does. but he pulled his life together. i like to think i helped him. he is a truck driver now. an doin well. i see him now an again. but he's turned out to be a great man..
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2009
A Friend wrote:
I tell you this much I know his exwife and she is so much better off without him. He is not a good guy at all. He would call her names and treat her like a dog. She went through 9 years of pure hell with him and the violence. Im so happy for her now. She deserves a guy who is good to her not a prick like him.
LOL yea maybe she will find someone that can afford her eatin habits.. nothing but fast food. wont eat a good home cooked meal.. i know for a fact. they both came to my home many times for holidays had to buy her a burger whiel we all ate a real dinner. so i think he;s the one thats better off.
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2009
an old friend wrote:
Todd and I grew up 2gather. I haven't seen him for several years. If he hasn't changed he is a lazy good for nothing pill head. I
Yes back in the day todd was lazy but he grew up. he now is makin great money. an has a great life. i helped him out in 2007 an he's been doin great ever since
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2009
Curious wrote:
hey who is darrell michael? and what was he suppose to help him out with let me know i'll see if i can help you out on this situation
darrell m. drown in paint creek many years ago. he stole a boat form jchs an he turned it over an he couldnt swim. an it took about a week for them to find him. his body was found under the bridge goin into main st. the under toe had him pinned for a week. its not todds fault.
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2009
Damn it jus pisses me off when people talk shit about people they ahvent seen in years. but todd davis has grown up. an has finally made a good life for himself an his new g/f an her kids. Todd is no longer a lazy guy. i no for a fact he;s not. beofre i got injured i took him with me everywhere i went on my job. i taught him how to drive a big rig an wheni got hurt an couldnt work anymore i told my company todd was ready for my route. an he's done a hell of a job with it. makin around 50 grand a year an for this town thats great money so if u dont no how he is now dont talk shit. an if u dont like what i have to say come find me.
an old friend

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 3, 2009
Like I said, it's been seneral yrs since I've seen Todd. I honestly can't say how he is today. But if he has grown up I proud of him, Lord knows I had to. Todd and I came from the same walk in life, I now can past a drug test and I also have a damn good job. I glad he has finally grown up.
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2009
an old friend wrote:
Like I said, it's been seneral yrs since I've seen Todd. I honestly can't say how he is today. But if he has grown up I proud of him, Lord knows I had to. Todd and I came from the same walk in life, I now can past a drug test and I also have a damn good job. I glad he has finally grown up.
Good to hear do u know me? im sherman vance. but yeah todd has finally grown up has a great job i helped him get. he's been wrokin there for 3 years now makes around 50 to 60 grand a year. has a g/f an helpin raise 4 kids. since he never had any of his own. lives in a nice home. an is drug free. i swear to that. dont get me wrong he's still todd but a much better todd. hope that helps u think differently about him. he's transformed into a great MAN>
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#18 Aug 3, 2009
an old friend wrote:
HEY there old friend . dont no if i no ya. but if u will ..will u tell me ur name. see if i know ya? even if i dont ill tell him u said hi if u wish.. but yes todd is doin great. an he really has grown up an doin so much better since his divorce. he has a good woman as far as i can tell. he works an takes care of his woman an she works an he even takes care of 4 kids maybe 5 i cant remember how many she has.. but im so very proud of todd. when i got back from the military he was still usin an not workin so i jus pushed his ass off to do something with his life, really he started changein when his mom passed.. thats when he grew up. cause after that he had no one .. he only had me.. we sit around talkin for days.. he was so depressed for a long time. but i helped him threw it. an got him on the right path. see i have known hiom since i mov ed to ky in 92 an back then i couldnt stand him.. but he grows onya. after school i started ahngin out with him an he hated me for a long time cause i left ky to join the army an when i got back 4 yrs later, i went into truck driving an then finally talked him into it, then got him on with my company an now he's been there for 3 yrs. an doin great. as long as he keeps it up i;; always be proud of him. but if i may can i have ur name. see if i no ya. i no alot of his old buds.
a friend sherman vance

Martin, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2009
todd has had his problems just like everyone does. but he is on the right track now. an if anyone wants to down him come talk to me . ive been in contact with him since i can remember an yes he has been lazy but people change an he has done a 360. an he's my friend even though we have our moments im here for him an wont let anyone talk smack about him. so if u have a problem with him. u have a problem with me too. if u think u cna take me then BRING IT.. Todd if u see this dude i got ya back. later man.
friend_of_todds

Martin, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2009
since i have known todd e. davis.. he has been an alright person.. he was put through HELL an back when he was with his exwife.. he would try an work. when he would go out to work his ex would say that he was cheatin on her. just cause she is a lazy ass,fast food eattin woman dont mean that he was cheatin on her.. he was just tryin make a better life for an her an his self... i have known todd for about 5 yrs now an he is with a woman that has her own place, her own kids, an she works everyday just like todd ... he helps take care of them..her youngest one thinks the world of todd... he has been a family/friend of my husbands for yrs...
truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2009
Him and his gf are no good pieces of trash. She left her hubby for this fat slob bet she regrets it now.
sherman vance

Martin, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2009
truth wrote:
Him and his gf are no good pieces of trash. She left her hubby for this fat slob bet she regrets it now.
well i put my name on here why not put ur's.. since u know so much. but i'll tell ya now. she doesnt regret nothing she's happy with him.. todd may be heavy but he's not a slob. he am his woman keeps there home clean an keep themselves up. an yes ive been o there home an have hung out with them. so u can say what ya want. but if ya dont know the truth u shouldnt say things about him. i laugh at ya.. ha ha ha.. i think this is amanda or this is kim's ex.. so i think ur just jelous..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Truth 166,410
ponderosa closed 48 min power tower hour 10
Chet Tackett holler drugs 1 hr Carries Ex 37
carrie music 1 hr Carries Ex 7
Nikki 1 hr Yeah right 11
Dakota jarrell 3 hr Dave 3
AA Meetings on Main St 4 hr omg 11
Best candidate for Sheriff 9 hr the best is 51

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages