“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Red Devil, AK

#6612 Jun 18, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot, but I know you can be dumber. You win at that every time. You want to know me but you just can't get any real PI. Keep trying. Cry for me, I think you are funny.:) I wish you wouldn't make this so easy for me.
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

*head shake*

ROTF

You breathe through your mouth rite :)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6614 Jun 18, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot, but I know you can be dumber. You win at that every time. You want to know me but you just can't get any real PI. Keep trying. Cry for me, I think you are funny.:) I wish you wouldn't make this so easy for me.
Hi Abby

Red Devil, AK

#6615 Jun 18, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Harass Pepper until she quits.
LOL

They can't say you aren't honest.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6616 Jun 18, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you all the way.
All that needs to happen for this to end is for great pumpkin to start acting like a semi decent human being.
I have seen her brag about bullying people to suicidal thoughts, accusing a mother of killing her own child and so much more.
I don't know about you but I can't think of much that gets lower or more heinous than that.
What pain could a person suffer worse than the loss of their child? To be accused of being responsible for that loss as part of a troll game is disgusting and there is no excuse.
Teasing about a disabled child might not be the nicest thing but it comes no where close to torturing a woman who doesn't have her child at all.
Oh...and are you aware that the woman she has been accusing of this was her "friend" when she began doing it?
Again, I am not taking sides and I am not justifying anyone's line of attack. I make my judgement of Pepper just as I do Magnum, it's based on their treatment of me. Magnum didn't assume that I was a racist ignorant backwoods Betty because I posted friendly with those that were racist and that he didn't care for. He made a judgement about me based on how he and I interacted on the threads. I haven't said that Pepper or Magnum are innocent. They are adults and post what they choose to just as I do and you do.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6619 Jun 18, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Harass Pepper until she quits.
You think you are important enough to do that?

After a little while your shit gets old and loses its sting, then it dont matter to anyone except yourself.

I'd say most the people reading only read about half of what you post, its the same shyt over and over, a person only wants to read it so many times a day.

Location hidden

#6622 Jun 18, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Every woman has the capability of being a bytch, that's the easy part...
But, not every woman is capable of being a lady
<quoted text>
Insecurity is a bytch for a bytch...
Not a lady
<quoted text>
Arrogance is also a trait of those incapable of being a true lady, they assume they know what to expect.
<quoted text>
Yep, not to many ladies out there...
<quoted text>
Actually it is...
When pepper isn't attacking someone, pepper is left alone
Ladies are also intelligent...
Seems to be a lot of bytches here missing the point?
<quoted text>
That is sorta a moot point...
And has no bearing at all
There will always be some 'tard posting to Nat
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people on here that can't tell when someone is grayboxing and "assume" it is someone they are fixated on at any given moment
Strange isn't it that Nat and myself don't have that specific problem
I can say that both of us can 80% of the time tell who it is...
Another moot point on your part
Lol
<quoted text>
Ummm
You keep forgetting something...
Nat- nor myself attacks someone just to get at someone...
That's unreeel, peppers, kevins, kernal, russel, and a slew of other ignorant re-tards that are incapable of handling someone one on one's problem
And their only way of getting to someone they are mentally incapable of handling
You know, attacking kitty because they can't handle Nat
Getting the picture yet snookims?
<quoted text>
He has
So have all those here...
What's your point?
<quoted text>
Well sweetie, like a lot of you, when you try to wear big girl panties, you gotta grow some azzz
And I don't mean fat.
<quoted text>
Yes there is
When pepper isn't being a bytch, pepper is left alone
Dough...
<quoted text>
There you have it...
<quoted text>
Pepper goes back to being nice, and pepper is left alone
Pretty simple
All of this for me? Well aren't you just a very conscientious man. Thank you for taking time to make such a thorough reply. I don't believe we have had the pleasure of "meeting" each other. Hi, I'm Dixie.

Red Devil, AK

#6625 Jun 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I am not taking sides and I am not justifying anyone's line of attack. I make my judgement of Pepper just as I do Magnum, it's based on their treatment of me. Magnum didn't assume that I was a racist ignorant backwoods Betty because I posted friendly with those that were racist and that he didn't care for. He made a judgement about me based on how he and I interacted on the threads. I haven't said that Pepper or Magnum are innocent. They are adults and post what they choose to just as I do and you do.
For the most part I agree and completely respect that but....when a person chooses to torture a mother who has lost their child or a child/husband who has just lost their mother... IMO, those are things that if ignored, over looked or accepted make the person ignoring, over looking or accepting them as low as the person who has done them.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#6626 Jun 18, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not :)
<quoted text>
translation....please Angel please give me something I can cry about again.
Sug I wasn't trying to insult you, Merely telling the truth and giggling.
<quoted text>
Ayup...that explains why you get so spazzy for me
ROTF
BTW- Who said I was a troll? You need better sources...and tape. ;)
<quoted text>
That may be the first honest thing you have ever posted.
Correct...you are not a troll.
Now lets work on the female thang *winkies*
<quoted text>
I know you would like to but you never have and never will. You p'wn yourself with every post, but it's funny.
Carry On
<quoted text>
P'wning yourself with every post? Ayup...agreed
<quoted text>
Awwwwww are you trying to win the interwebs? Ain't that just too cute.
<quoted text>
Pssst... you have to get one before there can be a next.;)
Just sayin'
I know you are melting down when you get so long winded lol I bet it hurts to be you. I will be back to make you cry some more.:)

Location hidden

#6627 Jun 18, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dixie, I'm having fun beating up a troll and making her cry real tears. You'll never see me attacking Misb, Okd Man B or anyone else here like I'm attacking Pepper.
Now ask yourself what the difference is.
I have not asked you to quit, stop or concede. I just don't see a realistic end. No, I haven't seen you attack those you mentioned.

Red Devil, AK

#6629 Jun 18, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to lie. I can handle the truth ;)
Send your husband over here to Leavenworth Indiana to do the overhead on my ol' cat for me ;)
He's on his way home and is starving.

I'm sure if you give him time to eat first he would be happy to come fix ya up.

You can call him in a bit.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#6630 Jun 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMMFAO, rite........
You know what they say about ignorance, rite.
There are two on here right now, that show the true meaning of ignorance.
LOL we have a contender for dirty mouth here. How are you MG? lol Use some of the words you love so much. I know angel needs help but..... sheesh.

Red Devil, AK

#6631 Jun 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMMFAO, rite........
You know what they say about ignorance, rite.
There are two on here right now, that show the true meaning of ignorance.
But bless their hearts they shore nuf try

LOL

Hiya (((Bootiful)))

Red Devil, AK

#6633 Jun 18, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are melting down when you get so long winded lol I bet it hurts to be you. I will be back to make you cry some more.:)
It does hurt to be me but only when people like you are around. I have a low tolerance for stoooooooooopid *winkies*

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#6634 Jun 18, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abby
Evening Ganny . You made it just in time for a few good laughs. The Good Squad is trying hard tonight.

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#6636 Jun 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, women can be vicious. As a rule, it is very hard for most women to tell another woman they admire them in some way. I have never understood that. I appreciate beauty wherever I see it. Men mostly face their opponents, you usually know what your getting. Women are completely different and we learn from a young age to be on guard with other females.
You say it's up to Pepper, but it really isn't. Even if you both agree to some sort of truce, posters will still attack you and your friends. All it takes is one gray box post and someone claiming it to be Pepper to start all this again. OR Second scenario, you both agree to a truce and part ways. Then Unreal or someone that you find distasteful brags how Pepper beat you at your own game and ego and pride rise up...It could just as easily be one of your friends that boast that you bested her, for the sole purpose of baiting or even using the information to troll. There is no easy end. Knowing both of you in the limited capacity that I do, I think you are both too stubborn to say the other one bested you. So tell me realistically, how does it end?
My Mom did not raise me that way Dixie Women are beautiful by their words and Men . Its what is in their heart that's makes the complete picture . If you are beautiful and not a kind person that was a waste . I am not vicious I do know women that are and have to be the center of attention . I have always told you Girls I love you and I hope you know I do admire you each in their own way . I don't take those words lightly when I say it I mean it . Each of you is so different and so alike . Each has a kind soul and I could not ask for a better caring friend .

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#6637 Jun 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Cast aspersion at Mav.

*sniff**sniff*

Oh lawd! Oh lawd!......woe is me!

*plead to the sky*

What has I done to deserve this kind of treatment?!

That's okay.....I will try to get over it.
:)

Location hidden

#6638 Jun 18, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part I agree and completely respect that but....when a person chooses to torture a mother who has lost their child or a child/husband who has just lost their mother... IMO, those are things that if ignored, over looked or accepted
make the person ignoring, over looking or accepting them as low as the person who has done them.
Do you have friends in real life that you don't agree with 100% of the time? Do you write them off because of it?
I have quite a few friends in real life that have different political, religious or racial views and some of them are very vocal. I don't toss away the friendship because I don't agree with their views and certainly not because I can't control them.
I like to surround myself with people that are unique and varied. My world is enlarged and enhanced because of it. Now I realize we are talking about Topix, not real life, but it is hard if not impossible to change my inherent way of thinking. If you want to think I am low down, that is your prerogative.

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#6640 Jun 18, 2013
Zom B Pink E wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are melting down when you get so long winded lol I bet it hurts to be you. What took you so long to stick your big schnozzola in the middle of this? Pipes freeze again? ROTF
She is resting from all the packing that she hasn't done yet.
LOL!

Location hidden

#6643 Jun 18, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>My Mom did not raise me that way Dixie Women are beautiful by their words and Men . Its what is in their heart that's makes the complete picture . If you are beautiful and not a kind person that was a waste . I am not vicious I do know women that are and have to be the center of attention . I have always told you Girls I love you and I hope you know I do admire you each in their own way . I don't take those words lightly when I say it I mean it . Each of you is so different and so alike . Each has a kind soul and I could not
ask for a better caring friend .
Misb, you are one of a kind. You have a beautiful gentle soul that shines. Yes, you are very supportive and affirming.
Thank you.(hugs)

Location hidden

#6646 Jun 18, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Translation:
Cast aspersion at Mav.
*sniff**sniff*
Oh lawd! Oh lawd!......woe is me!
*plead to the sky*
What has I done to deserve this kind of treatment?!
That's okay.....I will try to get over it.
:)
Role playing, Maverick? Your southern accent is melodious, lawd! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is zac Cochran in jail 1 hr Boogie man 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr - - TRIPWIRE - - 20,956
Best Martial Artist in P-Ville (Aug '09) 4 hr Eric 117
Is there any Decent SINGLE woman in Paintsville 5 hr CampyLu 22
Paintsville city Police Jon Holbrook (Mar '14) 6 hr Lol 52
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 6 hr Day 832
anyone know johnathan brink? 7 hr Haha 5
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville People Search