Sheriffs office is desperate has been...

Sheriffs office is desperate has been deleted

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2018
Wow someone is skeered. Lol. Sheriff Price needs to resign before he gets embarrassed by losing this election. He's done his time doing nothing so we needs change.
you a dam liar

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2018
prove it liar, i dont believe you
idiot alert

Logan, WV

#3 Apr 15, 2018
haha wrote:
Wow someone is skeered. Lol. Sheriff Price needs to resign before he gets embarrassed by losing this election. He's done his time doing nothing so we needs change.
Why are you obsessed with the sheriff, and don't you understand that your constant bantering on here is going to help him win re election? You're a special kind of crazy.
night shift

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2018
idiot alert wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you obsessed with the sheriff, and don't you understand that your constant bantering on here is going to help him win re election? You're a special kind of crazy.
People forget to easy and needs to be reminded daily what a mistake to elect such a lazy do nothing pervert of a sheriff........ The wife floods Facebook everyday with bullshit so why not have the truth told here.
oh yeah

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2018
Why does Nancy constantly have posts deleted??? Don't she know that 90% of people that has computers in Johnson county reads topix. It's a done deal after posts are made so deleting them doesn't help. " ITS TO LATE ETHEL". Lol.
nope

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2018
It's not Nancy. She doesn't care what anyone post, and says why spend money deleting it, some one else will spend their money deleting it, it will be gone and she will not have spent a dime. See how smart she is, and no this is not she.
not so fast

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2018
nope wrote:
It's not Nancy. She doesn't care what anyone post, and says why spend money deleting it, some one else will spend their money deleting it, it will be gone and she will not have spent a dime. See how smart she is, and no this is not she.
But why would anyone else care what's said about our do nothing sheriff but Nancy. Also it does not cost anything to delete. Lol you mention her alcoholic girl and watch.
Yada yada yada

La Follette, TN

#8 Apr 16, 2018
haha wrote:
Months ago they was ALL this talk of Brian Bush exposing this man all that's being talked about is public record
my vote

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2018
Yada yada yada wrote:
<quoted text>Months ago they was ALL this talk of Brian Bush exposing this man all that's being talked about is public record
Who you talking about??
What's that got to do with deleting??
Puleeeze

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2018
Yada yada yada wrote:
<quoted text>

Months ago they was ALL this talk of Brian Bush exposing this man all that's being talked about is public record
Your post acts like someone under the influence. Please speak in English or have your assistant post for you.
wow

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2018
Someone said it did cost to delete something, but someone other than Nancy may get tired of all the whinning and delets it. A drunk daughter, who you talking about.
Malcom X

Staffordsville, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2018
wow wrote:
Someone said it did cost to delete something, but someone other than Nancy may get tired of all the whinning and delets it. A drunk daughter, who you talking about.
Didn't someone say You're A Chickenshit Coward? Oh yea..that was me you spineless coward. Haha I tell you what, why don't you shut the Hell up until you get enough nuts to say something to their face. Or hell at least on Facebook. You chickenshit. Hahaa
Price us not right

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2018
Malcom X wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't someone say You're A Chickenshit Coward? Oh yea..that was me you spineless coward. Haha I tell you what, why don't you shut the Hell up until you get enough nuts to say something to their face. Or hell at least on Facebook. You chickenshit. Hahaa
If you think people are so damn stupid to confront the dirty Prices you are crazy. As long as that pervert still wears a badge and that wife don't care to lie or try to destroy you or your family it's safer to use topix. Call it a cowards way all you want but everyone knows they get the message. I can't wait till they are out of office.
T Rex

Staffordsville, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2018
Malcom X wrote:
<quoted text>

Didn't someone say You're A Chickenshit Coward? Oh yea..that was me you spineless coward. Haha I tell you what, why don't you shut the Hell up until you get enough nuts to say something to their face. Or hell at least on Facebook. You chickenshit. Hahaa
Mighty big talk from someone that gets on here and hides their identity too! lol! Why donít you shut up and see if ol DD will toss your salad? Oh I forgot....he likes to do that with other sleazy women!
Malcom X

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2018
Price us not right wrote:
<quoted text>

If you think people are so damn stupid to confront the dirty Prices you are crazy. As long as that pervert still wears a badge and that wife don't care to lie or try to destroy you or your family it's safer to use topix. Call it a cowards way all you want but everyone knows they get the message. I can't wait till they are out of office.
You are a chickenshit. Plain and simple. If I have enough of a problem with someone that I spend every waking hour running behind their backs hid behind a fake name dragging them.thru the mud Im.gonna deal with them face to face. You are a sniveling coward.
Malcom X

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2018
<quoted text>

I'll bet you were picked on as a kid. We're you the fat and smelly kid in class? I'll bet that's why you have NO self respect now. You hate yourself more than anything else and you have to find a way to deal with it so you hide on a satire site calling someone names. God you are pathetic. Do you bath?
Price us not right

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2018
Malcom X wrote:
<quoted text>You are a chickenshit. Plain and simple. If I have enough of a problem with someone that I spend every waking hour running behind their backs hid behind a fake name dragging them.thru the mud Im.gonna deal with them face to face. You are a sniveling coward.
And your name is ??? Lmao
Price us not right

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2018
Malcom X wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you were picked on as a kid. We're you the fat and smelly kid in class? I'll bet that's why you have NO self respect now. You hate yourself more than anything else and you have to find a way to deal with it so you hide on a satire site calling someone names. God you are pathetic. Do you bath?
And exactly what site are you on this morning ???? Lmao
Talk of the town

Staffordsville, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2018
<quoted text>
And exactly what site are you on this morning ???? Lmao
I'm not the one slandering another person..The only reason I am here is to F$%k with Chicken $hit lying cowards like you. When I have a problem with someone I deal with it face to face. Not like you chicken $hit. So answer the question. You were picked on weren't You? You didn't have the nerve to stand up for yourself now you are just a shell. A coward hiding, scared. Pitiful.
Gizmo

Staffordsville, KY

#21 Apr 17, 2018
Talk of the town wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one slandering another person..The only reason I am here is to F$%k with Chicken $hit lying cowards like you. When I have a problem with someone I deal with it face to face. Not like you chicken $hit. So answer the question. You were picked on weren't You? You didn't have the nerve to stand up for yourself now you are just a shell. A coward hiding, scared. Pitiful.
What slander?? Everything I read is truthful. No one is a coward, just smart as far as I can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump too much of a coward to visit troops 54 min Ivanka 42
Why won't they post it 54 min Spartacus 3
hepatitis 1 hr Yeah 18
Sad Xmas Songs 1 hr really 1
40 year old virgin (Sep '09) 2 hr James Wood 30
stacey collins 3 hr Stacey Collins Dad 3
Russian spy Maria Butina about to bring down th... 3 hr Carl 3

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages