People complaining about there tax do...
amused

Pine Ridge, KY

#21 Jun 27, 2012
chrome wrote:
<quoted text>
im not fat and no payed for this computer out of my own work money that i earned dont like cheetos. i wish i got a check so i can sit on my so called not fat butt. apparently your the one that gets the check because your keeping up with the dates.
It's obvious you're young and uneducated, I just hope you don't reproduce, and heaven help your children if you already have. Please see that they get an education.

It's never too late to go back to school if you need to get your GED.
chrome

East Point, KY

#22 Jun 27, 2012
excuse me you stupid motherf***cker my kids are not bastards and your a cold hearted son of a b***itch my kids have the same father i cant help that your wh***ore of a wife has kids from different men and how many godd***amn times do i have to tell you that i dont draw a damn check you stupid piece of shit so shut the hell up and quit commenting back because im tired of reading your damn idiotic comments you had no reason to bring my kids in this espically calling them names. so go crawl back in a holler where you came from and rot you old bastard, and the a so called educated MAN that talks about babies like you just did you need to go educate yourslef all over again and learn some respect in the process. you can bad mouth me all you want to but not my kids.
chrome

East Point, KY

#23 Jun 27, 2012
amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you're young and uneducated, I just hope you don't reproduce, and heaven help your children if you already have. Please see that they get an education.
It's never too late to go back to school if you need to get your GED.
i have already graduated high school for your information and that goes for you too dont bring my kids into this.
about time

Paintsville, KY

#24 Jun 27, 2012
Aww now buttercup go get your panties pulled out of your crack. First of all you never denied that your children aren't bastards. Look it up, it means born out of wedlock. I didn't say your little bastards had multiple fathers. You can have 20 kids by one man and they can all be bastards. Obviously anyone with half a brain wouldn't get so mad at comments posted on Topix. I was bored and wanted to get a rise out of you. LOL
chrome

East Point, KY

#26 Jun 27, 2012
listen here m**therf**cker this is the dad of those kids you called bastards and they wasnt born out of wedlock...out of all the sperm ur daddy shot in your mother your dum retarded a$$ was the fastest cant believe that.....LOL now thats something funny not calling kids bastards and if you want to have a big mouth why not post your name or something so i can find you and bust it for you?
about time

United States

#27 Jun 27, 2012
Now I'm scared, big daddy is gonna bust my mouth. LOL. Ok I will admit, I don't know if your children are bastards. There, feel better?
chrome

East Point, KY

#28 Jun 27, 2012
no you dont know like you dont know anything else about other people. thats right you better back down. your abt ready to start something that you cant finish. so stop replying. and it aint funny i will bust you in the mouth.

Since: Jun 12

Printer, KY

#30 Jun 27, 2012
getting so annoyed wrote:
It's getting so rediculious how there is so mamny people complaining about there tax money going to dope heads and dope dealers its actually getting quite aggarvating nobody can do anything about it so just shut the hell up seriously its so damn annoying everywhere you look you read about this its stupid quit judging people and what they do and what they get like checks, foodstamps ect, its none of your damn business just worry about yourself and your own life. NOBODY CANT CHANGE SHIT SO QUIT F*CKING COMPLAINING like a little bitch. its getting old very old so SHUTUP.
Uh, there's PLENTY you can do.
Start with voting for a candidate you agree with.
Idiot.
chrome

East Point, KY

#31 Jun 28, 2012
endsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, there's PLENTY you can do.
Start with voting for a candidate you agree with.
Idiot.
who cares what you say you trailor park trash, and aids infected skanky b*tch!!!!!! Most the people that are in the office dont do sh*t anyway. If they did the economy wouldnt be like this today right? So whos the idiot now?

“Anonymous JC News”

Location hidden

#32 Jun 28, 2012
chrome wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you say you trailer park trash, and aids infected skanky b*tch!!!!!! Most the people that are in the office dont do sh*t anyway. If they did the economy wouldnt be like this today right? So whos the idiot now?
i do have to agree with you to a point. obviously if the people in office knew what they were doing, the economy wouldn’t be like this today. however, it is so far gone now that i dont see an easy outlet. i see more of rebellion, dictatorship and anarchy. which obviously is fine with me.

i do know several people at this time who draw a disability check for a multitude of many different reasons, but none of the reasons stop them from being even a door greeter at walmart or even a ticket taker at a local movie theater.

the same people that draw those checks also get up early in the morning, take their meds and go off to work side jobs under the table to make straight cash for doing things like building structures (anything from stroage sheds to houses), i see them repairing computers, which obviously means they are somewhat technically inclined. they just know how to beat the system and corrupt it even further.

now thats a thought, to corrupt a system further than what it already is... full of corruption.

do i enjoy working every day and seeing other people who cheat the system get as much as i do... it used to bother me, but i now do something about it. as we all should.

you, yes you, sitting behind that computer reading this. if you do work and see others who dont and draw a check and abuse the system because they go out and do work that take away jobs from people who can work, do something about it. start simple, record their actions, contact the local food stamp office and turn them in for fraud, take it further, contact the disability office and send an anonymous recording via dvd in any format. they will read and watch what you send them. not everything is a loss. it is not the government who can stop this corruption... it is you.. and me.

if they have what you have, take it from them. if they wish to cheat the system, show them that the system is bigger than just a bunch of blind politicians. without us, there is no them.

utilize your talents, just saying something on here wont fix anything, chrome is right on that... it does nothing but give you a section to vent and then... you move on. but this time... dont move on. if you do not wish to involve social security, disability or the food stamps office, take it up on yourself to let them know, in person, what they are doing is wrong.

if you wish to make it harder on them (since them technically are growing in numbers more and more each day) then take it upon yourself to make their life a living hell. raise their electric bills so high they cant afford it, utilize their internet and crash their systems, contact drs and have the ghosted, swap plates and run a stop light in a big city with traffic cams and a mask, plug into their outside wall jack (test jack) and make long distance 900 number calls.... the attacks are endless. dont let it end with them ahead. put the ones who take advantage of us back where they belong... beneath us.
amused

Pine Ridge, KY

#33 Jun 28, 2012
chrome wrote:
excuse me you stupid motherf***cker my kids are not bastards and your a cold hearted son of a b***itch my kids have the same father i cant help that your wh***ore of a wife has kids from different men and how many godd***amn times do i have to tell you that i dont draw a damn check you stupid piece of shit so shut the hell up and quit commenting back because im tired of reading your damn idiotic comments you had no reason to bring my kids in this espically calling them names. so go crawl back in a holler where you came from and rot you old bastard, and the a so called educated MAN that talks about babies like you just did you need to go educate yourslef all over again and learn some respect in the process. you can bad mouth me all you want to but not my kids.
Do you kiss your children with that filthy mouth?
replying

East Point, KY

#34 Jun 28, 2012
JC News wrote:
<quoted text>
i do have to agree with you to a point. obviously if the people in office knew what they were doing, the economy wouldn’t be like this today. however, it is so far gone now that i dont see an easy outlet. i see more of rebellion, dictatorship and anarchy. which obviously is fine with me.
i do know several people at this time who draw a disability check for a multitude of many different reasons, but none of the reasons stop them from being even a door greeter at walmart or even a ticket taker at a local movie theater.
the same people that draw those checks also get up early in the morning, take their meds and go off to work side jobs under the table to make straight cash for doing things like building structures (anything from stroage sheds to houses), i see them repairing computers, which obviously means they are somewhat technically inclined. they just know how to beat the system and corrupt it even further.
now thats a thought, to corrupt a system further than what it already is... full of corruption.
do i enjoy working every day and seeing other people who cheat the system get as much as i do... it used to bother me, but i now do something about it. as we all should.
you, yes you, sitting behind that computer reading this. if you do work and see others who dont and draw a check and abuse the system because they go out and do work that take away jobs from people who can work, do something about it. start simple, record their actions, contact the local food stamp office and turn them in for fraud, take it further, contact the disability office and send an anonymous recording via dvd in any format. they will read and watch what you send them. not everything is a loss. it is not the government who can stop this corruption... it is you.. and me.
if they have what you have, take it from them. if they wish to cheat the system, show them that the system is bigger than just a bunch of blind politicians. without us, there is no them.
utilize your talents, just saying something on here wont fix anything, chrome is right on that... it does nothing but give you a section to vent and then... you move on. but this time... dont move on. if you do not wish to involve social security, disability or the food stamps office, take it up on yourself to let them know, in person, what they are doing is wrong.
if you wish to make it harder on them (since them technically are growing in numbers more and more each day) then take it upon yourself to make their life a living hell. raise their electric bills so high they cant afford it, utilize their internet and crash their systems, contact drs and have the ghosted, swap plates and run a stop light in a big city with traffic cams and a mask, plug into their outside wall jack (test jack) and make long distance 900 number calls.... the attacks are endless. dont let it end with them ahead. put the ones who take advantage of us back where they belong... beneath us.
First off america can never have dictatorship or anarchy because when our fore fathers come together when they made the bill of rights and the constitution it says somewhere in there we are free and we will never ever become a dictatorship.I dont know where you got your history from you dont know what your talking about you need to reread on history and get the facts straight.
You just need to leave people alone if they are cheating the government they will eventually get caught, and the longer it goes on the more trouble they will get in. say they just started to get a check of some sort and they dont really need it and somebody turns them in they wont get in that much trouble they will just not be aloud to get anymore assistance but the longer they do it they will go to jail and have to pay back the amount they got also they will get caught eventually without your help. You need to stay out of peoples business you dont know anybodys situations for one, and no i dont get a check so dont think that.
chrome

East Point, KY

#36 Jun 28, 2012
amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss your children with that filthy mouth?
listen shutup about my kids for people to bring kids up in a conversation that has nothing to do with them and call them names your the lowest skum people drug heads are above you. you bastard.

“Anonymous JC News”

Location hidden

#37 Jun 28, 2012
replying wrote:
<quoted text>
First off america can never have dictatorship or anarchy because when our fore fathers come together when they made the bill of rights and the constitution it says somewhere in there we are free and we will never ever become a dictatorship.I dont know where you got your history from you dont know what your talking about you need to reread on history and get the facts straight.
You just need to leave people alone if they are cheating the government they will eventually get caught, and the longer it goes on the more trouble they will get in. say they just started to get a check of some sort and they dont really need it and somebody turns them in they wont get in that much trouble they will just not be aloud to get anymore assistance but the longer they do it they will go to jail and have to pay back the amount they got also they will get caught eventually without your help. You need to stay out of peoples business you dont know anybodys situations for one, and no i dont get a check so dont think that.
i do know our history and contrary to what you believe we are not free. we are slaves, we have a set of rules to live by, if you violate those rules, you shall and will be punished.

and no, not all of the get caught, i know at least 20 (is that not a large enough number for you) that draw the standard 674 and up per month which is aproximately but no less than 13 thousand dollars and more per month. imagine that... 13 thousand dollars a month on 20 people who can work, and have been doing so for over 12 years. lets put that into play 12 years at the 13k rate is roughly 156 thousand dollars. is this petty money to you?

if it was coming out of your pocket would you not care in any way, would you smile and be on your merry way. if so, please allow me to open a po box locally and allow you to send a blank check to me. because basically, that is what we are doing for them.

as far as a dictatorship, do you really think for a moment that he wouldnt like to endulge himself into supreme authority. as far as anarchy it can exist in a world where this is now actual based law (hence the internet) which he himself is also trying to become supreme over, having the ability to shut it down if he so wishes. obama does not care about our history regarding the current constitutional rights of our nation, he is after what every president is after during their end term of power... another 4 year electtion attempt. do whatever it takes to make the people happy regardless of what it does or who it affects.

this debate is not about obama though, it is about those who complain over where their tax dollars go. i figure if everyone worked... then the generations to come might actually have a shot at retirement and the healthcare system might actually be more for everyone instead of keeping those who draw a check healthier than the people who work.

“Anonymous JC News”

Location hidden

#38 Jun 28, 2012
JC News wrote:
<quoted text>
i do know our history and contrary to what you believe we are not free. we are slaves, we have a set of rules to live by, if you violate those rules, you shall and will be punished.
and no, not all of the get caught, i know at least 20 (is that not a large enough number for you) that draw the standard 674 and up per month which is aproximately but no less than 13 thousand dollars and more per month. imagine that... 13 thousand dollars a month on 20 people who can work, and have been doing so for over 12 years. lets put that into play 12 years at the 13k rate is roughly 156 thousand dollars. is this petty money to you?
obviously i forgot to multiply this by the months prior to the years lol, the number comes more to 1 mil 872 thou... now... again i ask you, is that petty money to you?
replying

East Point, KY

#39 Jun 28, 2012
JC News wrote:
<quoted text>
if it was coming out of your pocket would you not care in any way, would you smile and be on your merry way. if so, please allow me to open a po box locally and allow you to send a blank check to me. because basically, that is what we are doing for them.
as far as a dictatorship, do you really think for a moment that he wouldnt like to endulge himself into supreme authority. as far as anarchy it can exist in a world where this is now actual based law (hence the internet) which he himself is also trying to become supreme over, having the ability to shut it down if he so wishes. obama does not care about our history regarding the current constitutional rights of our nation, he is after what every president is after during their end term of power... another 4 year electtion attempt. do whatever it takes to make the people happy regardless of what it does or who it affects.
this debate is not about obama though, it is about those who complain over where their tax dollars go. i figure if everyone worked... then the generations to come might actually have a shot at retirement and the healthcare system might actually be more for everyone instead of keeping those who draw a check healthier than the people who work.
of course they got to be laws of the land thats how we keep black people from killing everybody. white people was never the slaves thats what black people were for. now all the mexicans are coming across the border and taking over our jobs and they aint doing nothing about that so how is that suppose to be resolved? since you and all the other ignorant people talking stupid shit, and for the 20 people about their money i dont care yeah if they been doing it for that long and you know forsure that they can work and they are nothing wrong with them go ahead dont bother me none but all im saying is dont mess with peoples lives until you know forsure.

“Anonymous JC News”

Location hidden

#40 Jun 28, 2012
replying wrote:
<quoted text>
of course they got to be laws of the land thats how we keep black people from killing everybody. white people was never the slaves thats what black people were for. now all the mexicans are coming across the border and taking over our jobs and they aint doing nothing about that so how is that suppose to be resolved? since you and all the other ignorant people talking stupid shit, and for the 20 people about their money i dont care yeah if they been doing it for that long and you know forsure that they can work and they are nothing wrong with them go ahead dont bother me none but all im saying is dont mess with peoples lives until you know forsure.
in agreement on the last bit my dear boy watson. as for the mexicans and others who are invading our territory for a better living society, in time, they will be dealt with as well. if they want a better society, they should change their own home town. i am not speaking globally when i speak of the people in this surrounding area. however, i would hardly classify myself with any other ignorant people that you may know or have a daily conversation with. do you honestly think that white people are not slaves as well? i myself have never owned a black, colored or african descendant, nor do i wish to.

but, we all are slaves to this nation. do you know that even to this day chinese people are being imported just as the now african americans were, to be slaves and yes, even to this area. they will earn their wages and sleep where-ever they can hoping that tomorrow brings another day until one day, they shall earn or purchase their freedom.
replying

East Point, KY

#41 Jun 28, 2012
yes you should classify yourself to all the ignorant people and one of them are not meand im far from it. i dont socialize with any ignorant but as of right now i am YOU..yea we are slaves we have to go to work everyday while everyone that sits at home getting money for free that dont actually need it but what can i do nothing i dont know forsure i can only assume i dont get in other peoples lives i can only be angry and aggarvated.

Salyersville, KY

#42 Jul 1, 2012
chrome wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you say you trailor park trash, and aids infected skanky b*tch!!!!!! Most the people that are in the office dont do sh*t anyway. If they did the economy wouldnt be like this today right? So whos the idiot now?
LMFAO.
This.....MADE MY DAY!!!
Clearly you care since you replied to it.
Still you, to answer your question.
Bless your poor, simple heart.
I hope your parents take your Internet prievalges away. 12 year olds have NO BUSINESS on a site like this.

Salyersville, KY

#43 Jul 1, 2012
JC News wrote:
<quoted text>
in agreement on the last bit my dear boy watson. as for the mexicans and others who are invading our territory for a better living society, in time, they will be dealt with as well. if they want a better society, they should change their own home town. i am not speaking globally when i speak of the people in this surrounding area. however, i would hardly classify myself with any other ignorant people that you may know or have a daily conversation with. do you honestly think that white people are not slaves as well? i myself have never owned a black, colored or african descendant, nor do i wish to.
but, we all are slaves to this nation. do you know that even to this day chinese people are being imported just as the now african americans were, to be slaves and yes, even to this area. they will earn their wages and sleep where-ever they can hoping that tomorrow brings another day until one day, they shall earn or purchase their freedom.
WHAT are you talking about? Imported by who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Nancy Price in FC with camera 39 min Pompeii Frompeii 43
$39 an hour 1 hr Who 2
braidy industries coming soon? 1 hr Who 2
Paintsville High School 2 hr linda 25
jamie blanton 3 hr lets see 1
I hate paying property taxes at the sheriffs of... 3 hr need chapstick 32

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages