did larry wendell williams get busted...

did larry wendell williams get busted for drugs

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Just wondering if he got bust heard he did
yes

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Yes he was busted and his picture was on the front page of the newspaper. he was caught dealing
drugie

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2011
yes wrote:
Yes he was busted and his picture was on the front page of the newspaper. he was caught dealing
What about that drug head of a woman of his I think her name is April!
to many of them

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Larry Wendell has been caught so many times and he just gets a slap on the wrist. So did they catch his ex Rhonda Jones yet. I heard she was on the run.
not sure

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
to many of them wrote:
Larry Wendell has been caught so many times and he just gets a slap on the wrist. So did they catch his ex Rhonda Jones yet. I heard she was on the run.
I don't know but I do know the thing he is with April she's a bad one she can't sell what the doctor gives her bc she can't stop taking them she's a big dope head
YES i do know

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2011
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know but I do know the thing he is with April she's a bad one she can't sell what the doctor gives her bc she can't stop taking them she's a big dope head
Yes I know her well her name is April fisher bc shes still married and she preggo with larry's baby or suppose to be she's a who$e too nasty a$$ she's so on drugs all the time I feel bad if she is preggo that baby
dont deserve

Hagerhill, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2011
woman on drugs dont deserve to given a second chance to have kids. they should be forced to be sterilized. the kids have a horrible life and they are scarred permanently from it. all the mothers worry about is foodstamps they get to sell for drugs.
your right!!!!

West Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2011
dont deserve wrote:
woman on drugs dont deserve to given a second chance to have kids. they should be forced to be sterilized. the kids have a horrible life and they are scarred permanently from it. all the mothers worry about is foodstamps they get to sell for drugs.
Amen ain't that the truth she has one child that was took from her and now drugged up and pregnant again sick twisted world we live in
April Helton

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
You don't know shit about me an my kid wasn't fukin taken from me and I'm not on drugs. And don't be a coward, put your name on here if your gonna talk shit about me and my man. It takes trash to right shit like this, obviously you have Nothing better to do then talk about me thanks for makin me the center of attention(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 158,159
Amanda Fannin ? 5 min joe 13
Who knows Spence Boys -Joe -PeeWee -Chaddy (Aug '09) 17 min Died Laughing 97
robert smith (Jun '09) 23 min Died Laughing 49
Des Haney and chase cantrell 25 min Died Laughing 7
who knows jamie lynn spence is a throuble maker (Sep '10) 31 min Died Laughing 121
Jamie Sexton Spence Busted 38 min Died Laughing 7

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages