pills are the cause of everyones prob...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rosie Jo

Mount Sterling, KY

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
I can say for a fact that pills are not the cause of any of my problems.
I agree with you Misty. Pills are far from the root of my problems.
Rosie Jo

Mount Sterling, KY

#43 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to offer a little advise to everyone that has answered NGIT. This is what she gets off on. The madder you get from her comments the more it excites her. The best way to get to her is to ignore her. Don't respond to any of her comments. She will get so pissed when she can no longer get people to comment on her rude and crude comments.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#44 Jan 11, 2013
I agree completely. How anyone can be so cruel and rude as to taunt someone who is trying to describe some of the most intense pain she and other of us have felt is beyond me. Especially when it is a nice person like misb5 it makes it intolerable. There are people here who are in intense pain and they are the ones who will suffer because of the pill addicts. And you can get to a point when you are in such horrific pain that you will do anything to get away from it. An animal caught in a trap will chew its own leg off to get away from the pain the trap is causing. Pain does kill. I appreciate your service to the mining community The Man. It took a lot of guts to do the job you did and I commend you for it. I am sorry that you have to live with such incredible injuries. I admire you for having the strength to get through that kind of pain.
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#46 Jan 11, 2013
Cherrie As luck would have it my torn rotator cuf was not damaged real bad just enough to cause frozen shoulder sydrome . I had an appt.in Hunt. at a surgery center on aug 17 and My husband and I were talking about it in his chiropractors office and he came in he sent for my mri results and did exrays my neck had pretty frozen too . He worked on me for a week and I started getting relief . The pain was intense while he was working on me but to know I had relief in sight was enough to keep me going . I could move my arm again . Now I have no pain I lost a little movement in my arm but I can live with it . When your shoulder freezes up all the musels and ligament freeze and the fluid leaves the shoulder joint and the cartlidge around the joint forms scar tissue and gets and its like rubber bands getting tighter and tighter . You have three options unless the roter cup is torn real bad . Sugery , physical therapy . or a chiropractor . I don't care which one you choose the recovery is painful and takes a while . Personaly if it happens again I will go back to the chiropractor .
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#47 Jan 11, 2013
the man wrote:
<quoted text>I sure know what you are talking about when you mention having a torn rotator cup in your shoulder. both of mine are cracked apart from a coal mine accident and this is extremely painful even when I'm not trying to move my arms. on top of this every one of the vertebras in my neck are cracked and the disks bulging out of them plus a crushed pelvis that never did grow back together.
this NGIT person has to be the most stupid person on earth talking about pain as if it is not a problem. I know that the drug addicts make it hard for a person in severe pain to get medication and this is a horrible problem. I bet if Greg Stumbo was in severe pain like I am he would be praying for something to give him a little relief.
the stupid law makers are causing needy folks to not be able to get their pain medication and all this is doing is driving everyone into doing other stuff that is harder on them such as crack cocane.right now I would consider taking about anything if it would ease the pain.
again NGIT in my opinion you are the most stupid person on earth . one of these days payback may come your way.I wonder how you are going to handle it if you get cancer or be involved in a horrible car crash and try to find yourself some of the now elusive pain medication. I bet you would squeal like the pig you are.
My friend I know you are in terrable pain . NG is stupid and most of the time we just ignor her but every body dose not take pain pills to be high . Back in the 80'0 my husband hurt his back he toko muscle relaxers and I watched him lay in the floor and cry and hit his head against the floor and try to knock hisself out . Evuently he did heal and today he goes to the chiropractor and is careful about what he dose . He was very lucky I feel for you I know how hard it is to get the meds you need . My prayers are with you .

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 11, 2013
misb5 wrote:
Cherrie As luck would have it my torn rotator cuf was not damaged real bad just enough to cause frozen shoulder sydrome . I had an appt.in Hunt. at a surgery center on aug 17 and My husband and I were talking about it in his chiropractors office and he came in he sent for my mri results and did exrays my neck had pretty frozen too . He worked on me for a week and I started getting relief . The pain was intense while he was working on me but to know I had relief in sight was enough to keep me going . I could move my arm again . Now I have no pain I lost a little movement in my arm but I can live with it . When your shoulder freezes up all the musels and ligament freeze and the fluid leaves the shoulder joint and the cartlidge around the joint forms scar tissue and gets and its like rubber bands getting tighter and tighter . You have three options unless the roter cup is torn real bad . Sugery , physical therapy . or a chiropractor . I don't care which one you choose the recovery is painful and takes a while . Personaly if it happens again I will go back to the chiropractor .
Glad you got some relief misb5. Brian DeWire is an awesome chiropractor and also easy on the eyes. LOL. Getting 2 for the price of one.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#49 Jan 12, 2013
I really admire The Man. It takes a lot of guts to be a miner. It also takes a lot of guts to endure the pain he is in. I am so sorry for the horrible pain he has to be going through. I hope one day, whether it be here on earth or when a good guy like him obviously goes to Heaven, he will be pain free. Hang in there Man we are pulling for you big guy.
Derr

United States

#50 Jan 12, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
NO stoopid, they are saying there are people here with legitimate pain and they need to get pills for their honest pain. I think a lot of your problems with us is your lack of comprehension. No body got that out of what she posted other than you.
*Stupid

“paintsville”

Since: Dec 12

Paintsville

#51 Jan 12, 2013
Derr wrote:
<quoted text>
*Stupid
I am well aware of how to spell stupid, stupid. It is a play on words. SNARK :> Shouldn't it be Duuuuh instead of DERR?

“paintsville”

Since: Dec 12

Paintsville

#52 Jan 12, 2013
I am going to try to liven up my posts like AS. I particularly like the SNARK and the rhymes. Keep them coming AS it makes the forum much more interesting.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#53 Jan 12, 2013
Rosie Jo wrote:
I would like to offer a little advise to everyone that has answered NGIT. This is what she gets off on. The madder you get from her comments the more it excites her. The best way to get to her is to ignore her. Don't respond to any of her comments. She will get so pissed when she can no longer get people to comment on her rude and crude comments.
Rosie I have responded to NG and her rants and I have ignored her for over a week just to see if ignoring the goofy thing would do any good, it didn't. She just kept on ranting. At least when I respond to her I feel like I have stood up to her. NG is a racist and a bully. If you don't stand up to a bully they will just get worse. They will not go away. they will keep on doing more and more until they get their kicks out of hurting another human being or an animal. I wonder how cruel NG is to animals. Sometimes a bully will cross the line and go after some poor animal just for the fun of it.
New Girl in Town_Ethereal

Chelyabinsk, Russia

#55 Jan 12, 2013
Pain pills are a huge problem to the area. Prescribers like Camille Helsel flood the area with thousands of medically unnecessary drugs. When health care providers prescribe medications only for money it is known as a "drug dealer" -there is no difference in a street dealer or a medical provider. They both damage our communities, cost society, and do great harm to our children. Camille Helsel's boyfriend was arrested for cocaine in Pikeville, she was arrested in Hiwaii for drugs, and was the target of other investigations. It's people like Camille Helsel that give the medical profession a black eye. It's past time to arrest and imprison providers like Camille Helsel - It's past time for their incarceration and elimination as health care providers.
Corruption

Chelyabinsk, Russia

#56 Jan 12, 2013
Rosie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Misty. Pills are far from the root of my problems.
The corrupt medical providers that in inadequately trained such as Camille Helsel are contributing to the demise of our communities. When a nurse practicioner like Camille Helsel can prescribe medications while they have an addiction it wreaks havoc on our communities. The criminal investigation into Camille Helsel was too slow and allowed her to prescribe thousands of medically unnecessary narcotics to the community. Its people like Camille Helsel that should be stripped of their license to practice medicine. They violate "Do No Harm" and instead flood areas with narcotics for their personal financial gain.
The One Fool

Auxier, KY

#57 Jan 12, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie I have responded to NG and her rants and I have ignored her for over a week just to see if ignoring the goofy thing would do any good, it didn't. She just kept on ranting. At least when I respond to her I feel like I have stood up to her. NG is a racist and a bully. If you don't stand up to a bully they will just get worse. They will not go away. they will keep on doing more and more until they get their kicks out of hurting another human being or an animal. I wonder how cruel NG is to animals. Sometimes a bully will cross the line and go after some poor animal just for the fun of it.
The only fool on here is you. How many names have you used Charlie Brown, Kristy, among others? Go troll somewhere else. You have proven you are nothing but an ignorant hilltard like the rest of Paintsville.
Downtown Delbarton

Winfield, WV

#58 Jan 12, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Pain pills are a huge problem to the area. Prescribers like Camille Helsel flood the area with thousands of medically unnecessary drugs. When health care providers prescribe medications only for money it is known as a "drug dealer" -there is no difference in a street dealer or a medical provider. They both damage our communities, cost society, and do great harm to our children. Camille Helsel's boyfriend was arrested for cocaine in Pikeville, she was arrested in Hiwaii for drugs, and was the target of other investigations. It's people like Camille Helsel that give the medical profession a black eye. It's past time to arrest and imprison providers like Camille Helsel - It's past time for their incarceration and elimination as health care providers.
She has been eliminated as a health care provider. She was buried in Lenore Memorial Gardens, Thursday Jan. 10th at 1:00 P.M. She left behind a husband , a son, and two daughters. You can sleep better now, she`s gone! May She Rest in Peace>>>>
Screwed over

Lowmansville, KY

#59 Jan 12, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Pills, pills, pills. They make people fight, steal, lie, hate, be someones best friend, complain, whine, cry, be someones worst enemy, destroy relationships, hurt children, turn children into drug users... please add to this and show pill heads how they really screw up our lives.
Well pills are not the cause of my problem!! To be honest I really wish they were, at least I would feel good sometimes!! What happened to me will be on my mind for the rest of my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Haji 148,896
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 23 min -Prince- 11,772
Last post wins (Nov '10) 23 min -Prince- 24,252
Guitar pickers 49 min dont matter 12
Let Cross Creek run the county. We're better th... 1 hr GetReal 6
911 question. 2 hr Shorty 9
Thieving Joyce Estep 2 hr Game over 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages