pills are the cause of everyones problems

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed Up

Flatgap, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Pills, pills, pills. They make people fight, steal, lie, hate, be someones best friend, complain, whine, cry, be someones worst enemy, destroy relationships, hurt children, turn children into drug users... please add to this and show pill heads how they really screw up our lives.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Pills, pills, pills. They make people fight, steal, lie, hate, be someones best friend, complain, whine, cry, be someones worst enemy, destroy relationships, hurt children, turn children into drug users... please add to this and show pill heads how they really screw up our lives.
You got my thumbs up on this one
well

Meally, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
looks like meth seems 2 be a problem. toothless zombies. just ask heather osbourne the manufactuer.
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Hmm... Nope, not one of my problems has been caused by pills...
why

Minnie, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Where do you people hang out, because I haven't seen these pillheads you are always talking about? I was visiting with my family and saw some coworkers and no pills or drugs anywhere. Maybe you all need to stop going to these places where the pills are, and start going where they are no pills and drugs. Find a good job and keep yourselves busy... Church is a great place to go and meet some nice folks. Good luck to you.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
THAAAAAAAAT's what your problem is NGIT. Ya really gotta stop wit da pill poppin dawg! COME ON NOW ! Get wit da progrum Dawg. Lay off da pills and yu'll be sa much nicr to da WHITY HILL TARDS!
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
STIK YER THUMB WHUR THA SUN DON'T SHINE NASTY GAGGER, Errrr stick hit in yer eye er sumwhur . Oh I no ya cud stik hit up GAYTOR PRICKS A$$ tha sun don't shine up thar.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
OH, I say NASTY LADY you must stop insulting uthas! The Queen has ordered every one heaha in England to be nice to each utha!
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Speaking of pills I do so regret the fact that NGITs' Mom did not take the "Morning After" Pill.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
well wrote:
looks like meth seems 2 be a problem. toothless zombies. just ask heather osbourne the manufactuer.
NGIT must know where to get pills. She posts about getting high on here.
giggles

Lowmansville, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I disagree,you wouldn't have this going on,if they would give the dr's permission to give the patients in pain medications."THEY ARE" people with pain.!!!!!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
giggles wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree,you wouldn't have this going on,if they would give the dr's permission to give the patients in pain medications."THEY ARE" people with pain.!!!!!
So, you are saying we need more pills???

wtf....
onelesspainclini c

Höst, Germany

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Camille R. Helsel the nurse practioner than ran a pain clinic died yesterday (1/6/2013) so thats one pill shop thats out of business. The area is saved from one pill pusher
what from

Meally, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
onelesspainclinic wrote:
Camille R. Helsel the nurse practioner than ran a pain clinic died yesterday (1/6/2013) so thats one pill shop thats out of business. The area is saved from one pill pusher
What did she die from & how do u know this?
beg 2 differ

Meally, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
I was hit headon by a methhead blowed outta his mind. He didnt even know what side of the road he was on.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
wtf....
NO stoopid, they are saying there are people here with legitimate pain and they need to get pills for their honest pain. I think a lot of your problems with us is your lack of comprehension. No body got that out of what she posted other than you.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
wtf....
You post all about getting high on here and then you come in and talk nasty about the hilltards and druggies when all along you are just as bad a druggie as anyone else is and this is by your own admission.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#18 Jan 8, 2013
I can say for a fact that pills are not the cause of any of my problems.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Nor Mine. Any problem I have ever had is because I made a bad decision. Each person makes a choice as to whether they snort, swallow or shoot up drugs. If they do drugs it is because of a bad decision on their part unless someone forced the drugs on you it is your own fault. IMHO

Location hidden

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
NO stoopid, they are saying there are people here with legitimate pain and they need to get pills for their honest pain. I think a lot of your problems with us is your lack of comprehension. No body got that out of what she posted other than you.
No one has ever died of pain....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min spaceship 131,447
what ever happened to brandon oliver (Jul '09) 28 min tomtom22 12
Best Martial Artist in P-Ville (Aug '09) 46 min Wade 115
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr - - TRIPWIRE - - 20,941
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 826
list of deadbeat dad's in Johnson County 1 hr Ashley 8
Drug bust today 3 hr singing bird 2
sheriff's daughter (Oct '13) 4 hr FBWhy 109
Someone hit by a car, across from Hardee's? 4 hr Worried 5
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 7 hr Misty Fitch 12,553
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

Bleacher Report11:56AM
Why Is Bengals' Pass Rush Struggling so Much?
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Rookie Hill gives Bengals much-needed boost - NBC Sports
NFL 5:08 AM
Jeremy Hill 'deserves' touches as Bernard eases back
Bleacher Report 9:02 AM
Does Cam Need Protection or Weapons More in 2015 Draft?
Bleacher Report10:02 AM
Grading Carolina's Positional Units Heading into Bye Week