X Factor

Salyersville, KY

#284 Mar 15, 2012
Arrested wrote:
Marty Welch is in jail. Why?
it was arrested development.
more

Nairobi, Kenya

#285 Mar 15, 2012
what about the ones he was dropping vehicles off too at a local business ?? I hear they are going to get it cause from what was leaked they where somewhat involved on storing and erasing vins
hahaha

Paintsville, KY

#286 Mar 15, 2012
hey wrote:
Did marty get hit in storm, FIGURE THERE MIGHT HAVE FOUND SOME EVIDENCE if there house blew down?
You can bet your sweet azz he is trying to find a way to collect on some insurance even if he has to create some storm damage. hes just dirty that way,.
yes its true

Paintsville, KY

#287 Mar 15, 2012
Front page of Paintsville Herald

Locals indicted on ‘chop shop’ charges
The owner of a local towing service and his son were arrested yesterday on multiple charges of fraud and trafficking in stolen vehicles.
Marty Welch, 46, of Hager Hill, and Ian Welch, 21, were arrested after a Johnson County grand jury issued multiple indictments against them Wednesday
nunya

Richmond, KY

#288 Mar 16, 2012
unknown wrote:
They need to be they are all liar's and theft's
F*ck off ppl and leave them alone.this has been going on to long and i bet half of you who comment on marty or his wife is liars,druggies,thieves also.so back off and leave them alone
morality

Auxier, KY

#290 Mar 16, 2012
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck off ppl and leave them alone.this has been going on to long and i bet half of you who comment on marty or his wife is liars,druggies,thieves also.so back off and leave them alone
That's why this place is like hell on earth...no one ever says anything when people are doing wrong! It's a Peyton Place here, and there's a whole bunch of hypocrites being brought to their knees!! HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!
Federal Prison

Paintsville, KY

#292 Mar 16, 2012
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck off ppl and leave them alone.this has been going on to long and i bet half of you who comment on marty or his wife is liars,druggies,thieves also.so back off and leave them alone
From what I've read and heard, the Feds have an Iron Clad case against Marty, Maddie, and Their son will be spending some serious time in a federal PRISON. Hard to believe that Marty was Ignorant enough to let his cow of a wife to drive around in a stolen vehicle and enough of a lowlife to bring his son down with him. Wait and see if Marty doesn't sing like a bird... I'd say there is several people in this county that at worried tonight..
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#293 Mar 16, 2012
more wrote:
what about the ones he was dropping vehicles off too at a local business ?? I hear they are going to get it cause from what was leaked they where somewhat involved on storing and erasing vins
What business would that be?
opinion

Logan, WV

#294 Mar 17, 2012
Martys friends wrote:
People you need to realize that a person is innocent until proven guilty, remember if you live in a glass house it's not wise to throw stones one will bounce back someday. 10 to 1 odds he won't serve a day. Must be nice to be out of jail in less than 10 minutes.
I think the glass house - throw stones analogy isn't about having a stone bounce back. It's about breaking the walls that are around you, and exposing yourself and your problems to those you're throwing stones at.
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#295 Mar 18, 2012
Arrested wrote:
Marty Welch is in jail. Why?
Lots of charges...follow this link to see all the charges against Marty and Maddie and their son Ian.

http://apps.courts.ky.gov/dockets/Default.asp...
Tiredofhearingit

Paintsville, KY

#296 Mar 18, 2012
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck off ppl and leave them alone.this has been going on to long and i bet half of you who comment on marty or his wife is liars,druggies,thieves also.so back off and leave them alone
I guess you're one of the ones that was on here saying "marty's already got it thrown away and nothing will become of it, it was a misunderstanding" well now you realize you were wrong. And by the way, I dont smoke, drink, do drugs or steal.........guess that's why im not friends with the Welch's.
tired

Winchester, KY

#297 Mar 18, 2012
ian i still love ya wish things were different
someone

Nicholasville, KY

#298 Mar 18, 2012
Well steven lane all I can say for you is you had to have done something to get your truck impounded and you want to bad mouth you just got caught and had to pay impound and storage oh boo hoo cry for me cause I'm a pillhead in johnson county and caught caught like your so innocent. Iknow steve and marty both really good people so take your dopehead comments and call someone that cares. And for someone who knows how can you say something like that about maddie she is a very good person and for you to say something like that just makes me wonder how many you blow to judge someone else my God all you people got to do is be on this pathetic website trying to ruin good peoples names.
guilty as charged

Meally, KY

#299 Mar 18, 2012
someone wrote:
Well steven lane all I can say for you is you had to have done something to get your truck impounded and you want to bad mouth you just got caught and had to pay impound and storage oh boo hoo cry for me cause I'm a pillhead in johnson county and caught caught like your so innocent. Iknow steve and marty both really good people so take your dopehead comments and call someone that cares. And for someone who knows how can you say something like that about maddie she is a very good person and for you to say something like that just makes me wonder how many you blow to judge someone else my God all you people got to do is be on this pathetic website trying to ruin good peoples names.
Family member taking up for them

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#300 Mar 18, 2012
Doubt it wrote:
Sorry. Just don't believe that. Hes a friend, and I have heard no such thing.
Heh. This post is funny in retrospect.
really

Flatgap, KY

#301 Mar 23, 2012
nope a crook 27 counts!
billdad

Salyersville, KY

#302 Mar 24, 2012
4 6 12 , at 10 , am time is going by and soon it will cort, for the three welch s
billdad

Salyersville, KY

#304 Mar 25, 2012
12 day s to go , 4 6 12 at 10 am , and i will be thair , yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo .
Jail is to good

Staffordsville, KY

#305 Mar 26, 2012
How dare these people allow their children to drive corvettes and other expensive automobiles to high school with the attitude "look how rich i am" and all the time the vehicles they drove was stolen. They are horrible parents and to teach them how to steal and use the system???? I feel sorry for the kids but they are adults now and need to be taught they did wrong and will have to pay by going to jail. Just a rotten family now
billdad

Salyersville, KY

#307 Mar 26, 2012
11 days to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted trail starts 20 min Just wanting 2 know 1
The Bar (Jan '13) 26 min texas pete 9,625
Don't "Gamble" on Johnson County 52 min Johnson County Ta... 1
I Lus mi BeBeis 1 hr texas pete 4
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr moth woman 20,855
Remember Bill Witten acted like a sore loser wh... 1 hr hamer head 17
Nancy Price for CountyJudge 1 hr General Grant 18
Who was the man that shot himself on 23 this mo... 6 hr saty at home moma 12
JC High school perverts 6 hr Recent Graduate 10
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville Jobs

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]