Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 7, 2010
Shut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not have a shop in Prestonsburg. If you do not know the facts, don't post.
Seriously, is there a point in trying to start an argument? My best friend that went to beauty school with him told me he had a shop in Prestonsburg. I'll just have my friend ask Ellen the next time they talk.
Marc Lex Ky

Lexington, KY

#27 Oct 24, 2010
Jamie, I cannot believe this is real.
You were a good friend and a great person,
such a creative, fun-loving individual with a heart the size of the moon.
I miss you terribly and will never forget you.
It is best said "Gone but not forgotten."
You are loved more than words can express!
good friend

Huntington, WV

#28 Oct 25, 2010
R.I.P. LOVE & MISS YOU JAMIE !!!
Steve

Ashland, KY

#29 Oct 26, 2010
Man, been a while since I heard the news. Still doesnt seem real. Jaime was always upbeat, protective of those he loved, and very together. He was a great friend and I miss him much. Hope the killers rot in hell!
Jonathon

Sheridan, AR

#30 Feb 20, 2011
Wow.I must say that I was not prepared for what I was about to view while watching an episode of The First 48 on A&E.This has truly shocked me.I didnt find out about this until I watched this show.I am saddened.I was in a brief relationship with Jamie while he lived in Corbin,Ky and saw him in Lexington very close to the time he was murdered.Truly shocking.Jamie you will be missed.
Sally Sue

Hagerhill, KY

#31 Feb 20, 2011
I remember this, I watched it on "48 Hours", it just now hit me that this is who the man was. Shocking.
Jonathon

Sheridan, AR

#32 Feb 20, 2011
Does anyone know what ever happened to his friend and roommate Dennis?
gayfreebird

United States

#33 Mar 12, 2011
I like cookies!
Lobo

Louisville, KY

#35 Apr 27, 2011
I know this guy as an evil person and dangerous drug dealer. Interesting no one else is brave enough to state that truth. And it is in fact the truth.
friend

Meally, KY

#37 May 2, 2011
OMG i just found this on here & cant believe it!!! Just 2 b positive it was little blonde jamie carroll that owned the hair salon behind speedway years ago, right? this is horrible!!! he never bothered n e body & wa a great friend. i knew he moved away but so did i & hadn't heard from or seen him in 4 ever. this is a really bad ay 2 find something like this out. another friend of mine just informed me that his story was aired on the show "the first 48". These men will burn in hell for taking Jamies life and these monsters need 2 suffer every day until their death!
Blue eyes

United States

#38 Jun 13, 2011
Lobo wrote:
I know this guy as an evil person and dangerous drug dealer. Interesting no one else is brave enough to state that truth. And it is in fact the truth.
your right jamie was a meAn and evil person I should know. I dated him for 4 years. He was dangerous with a gun he pointed it at me all the time and abusive b/f .thats the rest of the story. I do have more to tell .whats the point. Noone needs to die like that. Im not sorry for the truth
sad

Hagerhill, KY

#39 Jun 16, 2011
They have a story of finding his body on A & E right now. The first 48. In a house in Louisville.
Television

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Feb 17, 2012
He was a meth addict.
jason k

Auxier, KY

#41 Feb 17, 2012
This thread was to let him rest in peace please dont bring this shit up again.
David

Louisville, KY

#42 Jul 7, 2012
Hi - My name is David Domine, and I am a writer based in Louisville, Kentucky. I am currently writing a book about the murder of Jamie Carroll (aka Ronica Reed) and I am following the trial of Jeffrey Mundt and Joseph Banis. I am trying to locate people who might have worked with Jamie in the past, or anyone else who might have known him, so I can interview them for the book. Anyone who might be interested in sharing their recollections with me can email me at: davidram13@gmail.com/

I also have a facebook page (The House in Old Louisville) about the book in progress, and people can go here to get more information: https://www.facebook.com/TheBluegrassPeasant... #!/TheHouseInOldLouisville

Thanks for your time.
David

Louisville, KY

#43 Jul 7, 2012
Lobo wrote:
Hi - Please see my post below. I would be interested in hearing more. Thanks. David
XtLeach

United States

#44 Dec 3, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not have a shop in Prestonsburg. If you do not know the facts, don't post.
He did share a salon in prestonsburg with Shawn miller and it was also called illusions so you get it straight.
Jayoner

Kent, WA

#45 Dec 7, 2013
Mindy wrote:
REST IN PEACE JAMIE, YOU WILL BE MISSED EVERYDAY,, WE ALL LOVE YOU.. YOU WERE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND A GREAT FRIEND,AND ONE OF THE BEST HAIR DRESSER'S AROUND...ITS SO SAD THAT YOU ARE GONE AND HAD TO LEAVE THIS WORLD TOO SOON. WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU SWEETIE....
wow just watched the case on the first 48. The things that drugs make u
You do. All around sad.
No homo

Odessa, DE

#46 Dec 9, 2013
Just watched this on the first 48 damn homo and drugs are a bad mix
Judy

United States

#47 Mar 9, 2014
Regardless of his sexual preference.....he still was a human being and this was a tragedy.....no one deserves to die in the way he did !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min nope 1,578
Last post wins (Nov '10) 31 min texas pete 20,653
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Natalie 11,893
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 664
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Curious 130,550
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search