porter

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Has anyone done business with them? I've heard they'll rip you off.
About time

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
I have used them on 2 occasions for dozer work. I must say they were professional and done the job quickly. One time I had them level a 3 acre field for my house seat. Lots of dirt to move and level and they did it very quickly and the results were perfect. Price was good also.
jon

Georgetown, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
I had some work done and was dissatisfied with them! I tried to call and complain, but they wouldn't return my calls, that tells me something right there!
I know a guy that worked for them and he wasn't paid for the hours he put in, shorted him by a bunch! And I heard they're Christians!?
customer

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2012
aint they doing all that work out at paintsville lake fresh water project?
Crace

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Lake work is being done by Crace. The ones that own the wrecker service. R and L bid on it but crace was willing to do it for 2 million. R and L may be subcontracting with them but felt it was a done deal. Good people.
billy bob

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2012
who's good people? R&L?! Not in my book!
buzz

Nerinx, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
I heard they were going out of business, so dont expect no warranty work.
r and l

Adams, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2012
buzz wrote:
I heard they were going out of business, so dont expect no warranty work.
no their not.
NOT

Salyersville, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2012
The price changed from bid to completion and they DO NOT stand by their work. We had an area that needed repair almost immediately and they manufactured a reason that it was our fault. The black top was supposed to be much thicker than what was put down and will not last as long because of it. If you are spending your money on something that will last and you will be pleased with, please find another company.
sam

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2012
They ripped me off! Don'r use r&l.
jimmy

Martin, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Ther not honest and they have "Jesus saves" on there trucks.
jay

Nerinx, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Well I am glad someone else noticed that. You dont use the lords name for profit. people who do this are not christians but use that to get work.before you get started I know you are not supposed to judge people and I am not just stating what I can see. how pitiful. If I could not get any jobs on my own that means its time to quit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 6 min Jesse 40
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 11 min Princess Hey 11,667
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min ChromiuMan 148,459
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 16,313
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr moth woman 23,970
News KSP Makes Arrests at Party Complaint in Magoffi... 9 hr trumpcansuckit 9
Paul and Bill Fannin 14 hr friend 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages