First Prev
of 46
Next Last

“Giver's Gain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2010
'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2010
The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
wisetou2

East Point, KY

#3 May 27, 2010
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! Treat others the way YOU want to be treated!

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2010
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#5 May 29, 2010
Happiness often comes through doors you didn't know you'd left open.
Space Madness

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 29, 2010
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
prayer needed

Salyersville, KY

#9 May 29, 2010
I have been having a really unfortunate yr this year. If it could have gone wrong-it has gone wrong. I have been really sad and down in the dumps. I need some prayer if you don'y mind.
wisetou2

West Van Lear, KY

#10 May 29, 2010
prayer needed wrote:
I have been having a really unfortunate yr this year. If it could have gone wrong-it has gone wrong. I have been really sad and down in the dumps. I need some prayer if you don'y mind.
Everybody has hard and sad times in their lives. Just try to stay strong, trust in the Lord and you will persevere. Give your heartaches and troubles to the Lord and He will take care of them. You'll see. Hope things start getting better for you soon.
prayer needed

Salyersville, KY

#11 May 29, 2010
wisetou2 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has hard and sad times in their lives. Just try to stay strong, trust in the Lord and you will persevere. Give your heartaches and troubles to the Lord and He will take care of them. You'll see. Hope things start getting better for you soon.
I have been trying to convert my worry into prayers. Yesterday satan really starting working headgames on me. I gjust keep reminding myself bad things happen to good people.
just reading

West Van Lear, KY

#12 May 29, 2010
prayer needed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been trying to convert my worry into prayers. Yesterday satan really starting working headgames on me. I gjust keep reminding myself bad things happen to good people.
Realizing Satan and how he works is half the battle! Just keep asking for God's help and He will give it!
wild child

Chapmanville, WV

#13 May 30, 2010
love thy neighbor before the husband or wife gets home.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#14 May 30, 2010
Believe everything happens for a reason.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#15 May 31, 2010
"Some days life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#16 May 31, 2010
Double fun since it's Memorial Day. Interesting combination in this youtube video. Garth Brooks & KISS, on Leno.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 1, 2010
Believe it is possible to solve your problems. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.

Enjoy today.
Charlie

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2010
Sweetness_n_Light wrote:
Happiness often comes through doors you didn't know you'd left open.
Wow that is beautiful...i have never heard that one before!!

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 1, 2010
"Great achievement often happens when our backs are up against the wall."

Be gentle today.
my thoughts

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2010
I heard one today that meant a lot to me as I am in a slump.

We shouldn't be defined by our undoings but rather how we recover and react to our undoings.

I have had some misfortune recently where my reputation has recieved a black eye-however no matter how many sleepless nights I face, or friends that turned their backs on me, I will not let this mishap define who I am.

I know God will never turn his back on me. He will never talk badly about me. And he will always be there for me.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#21 Jun 2, 2010
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

“Giver's Gain”

Location hidden

#22 Jun 4, 2010
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”

Be happy today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 149,587
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 33 min Princess Hey 11,955
CNN or FOX 38 min Chris Stapleton 2016 4
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 41 min Alex Nicole 16,441
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 1 hr Karma 122
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 24,551
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 766

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages