Jennifer M

Logan, WV

#21 May 20, 2010
Look I have known Donnie & Ronnie since grade school and been to their house many times. You could not find two kinder souls, they took in every little stray(sometimes I think I might have been a stray) and the boys as well as their mom would go out of their way to help anyone.So what..he was a bit tipsy, so what he had a little fun. What's the difference in MY FRIEND Donnie and our esteemed Co. Attorney? Donnie will pull above all this and you all should be ashamed. Why don't you all air YOUR dirty laundry? I'd imagine what tales would be on here. I Love ya Donnie, Ronnie and Bonnie
friends regardless

Salyersville, KY

#22 May 20, 2010
Okay, so he got caught and arrested. BIG DEAL! The difference between him and everyone else is HE got caught. I would be willing to bet if you took 100 other Paintsvillians they too have been drunk and "revealed" themselves in one way or another! Whether it be "streaking", "skinny-dipping", or "flashing" someone. Hey Donnie if this is the WORST you ever do in life-you will have lived a good clean life. I have been your friend for 25 yrs. and guess what-I will be you friend for another 25+. And for the others here in this town-well if they loved you-they will STILL love you. And if they were going to JUDGE you-well guess what-they have already judged you.
Bum Deal

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 May 20, 2010
I think this should have been left out of the newspaper. I just think it was done in poor judgement. He resigned, let that be the end of it. But on the other they may have brought customers to Cafe On Main! Donnie is a sweetheart and I think he will rise above this and , with his friends, laugh it off! So Donnie.....You Go!!!!
thinkingofyou

Lubbock, TX

#24 May 20, 2010
twenty comments and counting. best of luck
your friend

Salyersville, KY

#25 May 20, 2010
Donnie, honey, you aren't SOMEBODY until you have MADE it on TOPIX. I will contact you this week. Where my husband works-he has the inside loop of finding/figuring out who/where these post come from. I will have him check on this and we will find out not only who started this silly thread but who posted ugly things about you. Don't tell/mention who I am but I will give you a few hints and you will know. I went to grade school with you. I use to call you and Ronnie all the time in grade school. I am a SERIOUS shopper and I collect antiques just like you and Ronnie. DO NOT PUT MY NAME ON HERE!!! I also put comment number 22 on here. Love ya-and don't worry about these fools-we will take care of them...
no life

Virgie, KY

#26 May 20, 2010
why are you talkin trash about her?
good guy

Pikeville, KY

#27 May 20, 2010
Everybody loves him & he is sweet!
anoldgirlscout

Lubbock, TX

#28 May 20, 2010
i've known bonnie porter since we were at girl scout camp together many years ago. she is a wonderful woman who has been a great supporter of downtown paintsville and has done a great job as first lady of paintsville. she drinks. SO WHAT.
keep your head up bonnie. there are a lot of us out there that really care about you. peace.
Lol

Detroit, MI

#29 May 21, 2010
Did anyone notice that the arrest was in April!!! Evidently the papers had nothing else to post if it took more than 2 1/2 weeks to publish!! You ppl r ridiculous and if I'm correct the paper never said Bonnie's name so that's nothing more than an assumption on ur parts !!
hmm

Salyersville, KY

#30 May 21, 2010
Lol wrote:
Did anyone notice that the arrest was in April!!! Evidently the papers had nothing else to post if it took more than 2 1/2 weeks to publish!! You ppl r ridiculous and if I'm correct the paper never said Bonnie's name so that's nothing more than an assumption on ur parts !!
which paper are you talking about.
Lol

United States

#31 May 21, 2010
Paintsville Herald!!!
Dont look Ethel

Charleston, WV

#32 May 21, 2010
Donnie tends to get a little carefree when he catches a buzz. No harm done to anyone but his rep. He is a hard working son of a gun with a family that will stick by him through anything. A person can only wish for more friends like him and his family. They are very kind, generous dedicated folks. But, no it does not suprise me in the least that Donnie had one too many and went streaking.
well

Logan, WV

#33 May 21, 2010
Showing off your private parts is against the law in a public place!!! I like Donnie but he does need to keep his pants on!! As for Bonnie who is this town cares if she drinks or not. Her husband is the Mayor not her. He has done a great job here. Since he has taken over our city budget is no longer in the red and we are able to meet pay roll unlike our last mayor. We have gotten a new City Hall and our small town has finally gone wet. With our current Mayor's knowledge our city is moving forward slowly but surely. As for his wife wife. She is not the only person who might drink here and there. There is no law against drinking but there is a law about flashing your body parts whether you got big body parts or small it is illegal to flash them!!! Paintsville Hearld to print the police report so no one doubts the fact of the Hearld's story!!!
Venus

Clarksville, TN

#34 May 21, 2010
Lol wrote:
The paper was asked not to publish any infomation till after he resigned.
lifeless

Virgie, KY

#35 May 21, 2010
i think we need to quit buying the paintsville herald!!!! STRIKE
lifeless

Virgie, KY

#36 May 21, 2010
just tell me how it profitted our town to tell it. didnt hurt anybody but the ones named,so sad, and im sorry to live in a town with that little principle.
haha

Salyersville, KY

#37 May 21, 2010
He and Michael Endicott need to keep their drunk a$$es off the streets.
curious

Cincinnati, OH

#38 May 21, 2010
How is Bonnie connected to Donnie's arrest?
Ray S

Charleston, WV

#39 May 21, 2010
curious wrote:
How is Bonnie connected to Donnie's arrest?
They were in London along with Tony Tackett and another individual attending a conference of some sort.
knowledge is the truth

Hagerhill, KY

#40 May 21, 2010
so funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Tiger 148,937
Thieving Joyce Estep 11 min The Donald 17
Guitar pickers 13 min Joe Bob 17
Lavana Leshay Tackett (Jul '14) 33 min Downhere 31
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 59 min Amanda 79
Chris Stapleton is overrated 1 hr texas pete 12
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr -Prince- 24,265
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages