Free World

Auxier, KY

#146 Feb 27, 2013
What is it saying in the fourth paragraph? Is there another person of interest involved in this? or are they speaking of her? Just wondering!

JOHNSON COUNTY, Ky.(WKYT)- A plea agreement has been signed and filed in relation to the death of Larry and Sandara Blanton.

Amanda Fannin, a person of interest in the case, has signed a plea deal that will prevent charges from being filed against her.

In return, she has agreed to testify in the case and give a full statement concerning any knowledge about the disappearance, death and burial of Larry and Sandara Blanton.

The deal also prevents her from being prosecuted for other open charges and protects William Blanton, her boyfriend and "the other person of interest" in the case, from being given the death penalty.

"I've talked to both sides of the family and maybe now they can get a little bit of closure out of it," said Johnson Co. Sheriff Dwayne Price.

The sheriff says they plan on taking the case to the Johnson County Grand Jury on March 20th.
concerned

Mount Sterling, KY

#147 Feb 28, 2013
So sorry for the lost that family has been through and what they are about to go through,many prayers are going out.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#148 Feb 28, 2013
Free World wrote:
What is it saying in the fourth paragraph? Is there another person of interest involved in this? or are they speaking of her? Just wondering!
JOHNSON COUNTY, Ky.(WKYT)- A plea agreement has been signed and filed in relation to the death of Larry and Sandara Blanton.
Amanda Fannin, a person of interest in the case, has signed a plea deal that will prevent charges from being filed against her.
In return, she has agreed to testify in the case and give a full statement concerning any knowledge about the disappearance, death and burial of Larry and Sandara Blanton.
The deal also prevents her from being prosecuted for other open charges and protects William Blanton, her boyfriend and "the other person of interest" in the case, from being given the death penalty.
"I've talked to both sides of the family and maybe now they can get a little bit of closure out of it," said Johnson Co. Sheriff Dwayne Price.
The sheriff says they plan on taking the case to the Johnson County Grand Jury on March 20th.
It`s a known fact that she knew where the bodies were, after all she took the Law to the grave site and I think she`s neck deep in it right along with the son, I just don`t see how she`s getting out of all of it, That was plum dumb what the Prosecutor did letting her get away with Murder!!

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149 Mar 1, 2013
I heard from a very reliable source that Dwayne knew where those Bodies were 2 months ago. Old DD wants to be re-elected so badly. What a horrible thing to do to that family.
allears

Kermit, WV

#150 Mar 1, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
I heard from a very reliable source that Dwayne knew where those Bodies were 2 months ago. Old DD wants to be re-elected so badly. What a horrible thing to do to that family.
If he did he should be put away for life. Just saying
my opinion

Paintsville, KY

#152 Mar 1, 2013
Free World, you're not comprehending what they are saying. They said Willie is Amanda's boyfriend and also the other person of interest. So Willie is the other person of interest.
Sho Nuff

Richmond, KY

#153 Mar 1, 2013
You eight.
my opinion wrote:
Free World, you're not comprehending what they are saying. They said Willie is Amanda's boyfriend and also the other person of interest. So Willie is the other person of interest.
Sho Nuff

Richmond, KY

#154 Mar 1, 2013
*You Right.
Just speaking

Richmond, KY

#155 Mar 1, 2013
It says Willie her boyfriend AND the other person of interest. NOT that he is the other person of interest

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#156 Mar 1, 2013
Just speaking wrote:
It says Willie her boyfriend AND the other person of interest. NOT that he is the other person of interest
Yepper

Location hidden

#157 Mar 1, 2013
Blur blue wrote:
Anthony, why don't you tell why u didn't attend the funeral? You are a thief and a liar! Your booking record proves it. And u r on parole, I do have a parole officer, u were just released from the big boy prison in the state of Ohio. No one in ky wants you here
Dumbass there wasn't even a body.So how were there a funeral. You will see what the out come this is going to be. And just think you will have nothing to say or do with it.Yes Anthony got some of his Mom things. Hell look at the rest lol. Seem like thats all the family is worried about.Remember that was her son like it or not.So Anthony don't have to explain nothing to you.Its none of you business.So keep on with all your lies. Really who give a dam.Oh you also said Sandy didn't go see him how wrong that was. So see you was.'t a friend. Justsome one who love to gossip. he will move and go where he wants. Whos worry about you.?
Seven2

Richmond, KY

#158 Mar 2, 2013
Just keep that dale in Ohio. Ky has enough low life druggie nobody's as it is. Mrs Blanton did have a service from her family, everyone was asking about Anthony, on alot of levels. The little thief, stealing things from his dead momma before he even knew for sure she was dead. Or did he. That's all he ever did, like the rest of em, lie rob rape drug. Hate it, get pissed, talk crap, but it is what it is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160 Mar 2, 2013
Who is Anthony? I know from reading the obit he is Sandara Blanton's son, but who was his Father? And why does Sandara's family (assuming by the posts on here) have so much resentment toward him? And did the Blanton family have this kind of resentment towards William Blanton, before he murdered his parents?
Hello world

Flatgap, KY

#162 Mar 2, 2013
vililante wrote:
Who is Anthony? I know from reading the obit he is Sandara Blanton's son, but who was his Father? And why does Sandara's family (assuming by the posts on here) have so much resentment toward him? And did the Blanton family have this kind of resentment towards William Blanton, before he murdered his parents?
Anthony is bobby dale's son with Sandra and yes her mom didn't like anybody including her own self no some of the blantons were his pill and meth buddies
Christian

Mount Sterling, KY

#163 Mar 2, 2013
REST IN PEACE LARRY AND SANDRA.
Magmum PI

United States

#164 Mar 2, 2013
How was they killed?
nosmo king

Logan, WV

#165 Mar 2, 2013
Magmum PI wrote:
How was they killed?
They was killed with bad grammar, they was.
someone

Wheelwright, KY

#166 Mar 2, 2013
Well if you people went to school you would know that horse shit is not gonna cover up the smell of a dead body. I went to school for forensic and I have been around many decompose body's and that is a smell like no other once you have smelled it you will never in your lifetime smell anything that smells similar to it. And my husband was in jail with the blaming boy he also confided in him about these but didn't tell him where they were virtues and yes I told the sheriff this but he said he buried the mother alive and I could not bear knowing that and not saying anything my heart goes out to Anthony.....
nosmo king

Logan, WV

#167 Mar 2, 2013
someone wrote:
Well if you people went to school you would know that horse shit is not gonna cover up the smell of a dead body. I went to school for forensic and I have been around many decompose body's and that is a smell like no other once you have smelled it you will never in your lifetime smell anything that smells similar to it. And my husband was in jail with the blaming boy he also confided in him about these but didn't tell him where they were virtues and yes I told the sheriff this but he said he buried the mother alive and I could not bear knowing that and not saying anything my heart goes out to Anthony.....
I'm sure you have.... or maybe you just watched Investigation Discovery.
You sure don't type like someone who is college educated.

Location hidden

#168 Mar 2, 2013
Death_Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid in real life as you appear to be on here? Go jump in front of a bus, no one will miss your hilltard azz.
I believe you have me beat on stupid. Death_Dealer don't you mean Drug _Dealer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's office 3 hr who i know 125
Road checks 3 hr Danger Ranger 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr What if 136,599
Mountain Manor 4 hr wondering 6
Word Game (Mar '09) 6 hr texas pete 14,543
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 6 hr Alex Nicole 13,675
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 7 hr Doug77 6,517
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]