Blanton Bodies Found

Since: Oct 12

Columbus, Ohio

#66 Feb 24, 2013
Alot of questions have been asked. But until the trial is over with Willie and Amanda, the truth cannot be told. But it will be before the next election!
Not Entitled

Fort Wayne, IN

#67 Feb 24, 2013
clynns43228 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nosey, why do you think Anthony had more of a right to walk in there and take things from the home Larry had kids too They are also entitled to things from the home. Not just leftovers that someone decided they didn't want. Yes, I'm part of the family. There's alot that hasn't been said on here. Alot about Anthony and Willie and Amanda. Talk about what you KNOW. Not what you think you know.
No family member had rights to ANYTHING while the investigation was still going on. The Blanton's, up until now, hadn't been found dead, or alive. Seems like going in prematurely, and removing items was not the right approach. Home and property should have been sealed off and no one allowed to enter the premises until they were found, or declared dead by some other means. At that point probate court would look for a will, and/or would declare how the property would be distributed. After all, inheritance taxes are due on property distributions. You can bet your sweet petunia that the IRS will be getting involved. When it's all said and done, there will be little left for any family member(s) If there's no will, the state will end up with most of the estate. Since there were children and I suppose step-children, this could very well get nasty before all is said and done. Ah, it doesn't really matter. If drugs were involved in any way, the federal government will own the whole thing. As for blaming the sheriff, you people aren't Perry Mason. I seriously doubt you are qualified to judge what went on when you know absolutely NOTHING about the investigation. Yes, that includes the family members who want to get on Topix and pretend they know all that's going on. Bullcrap. You don't know any more than me, and that is absolutey, NOTHING.
ashame

Chapmanville, WV

#68 Feb 24, 2013
yelp cant waite till monday to hear our big state retired sheriffs bull shit story on wymt on how or why he never did find them!!!!!!!
my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#69 Feb 24, 2013
In my opinion not entitled is exactly right.All these people that get on here talking bad about Price are really comical. They all talk like they are Columbo or Monk or some other great detective. They should all get together and form some sort of a National Crime Busting Syndicate. There would probably never be another unsolved Murder case in the U.S. Why is it so obvious to everyone that they were under that pile of horse manure when they could have been just as easily buried any place on the property where Willie had been excavating.If Price had dug around out there for a week and not found the bodies, everyone would have criticized him for wasting the tax payers money. Another thing, everyone points out that Dwayne would have never found the bodies with out Amanda. Are you people so stupid that you don't realize that just about all big crimes are solved by help from an informant. That was not a novel idea that Price just thought of on his own, it's been done for years.
ashame

Chapmanville, WV

#70 Feb 24, 2013
wasting tax payers money thats a joke!!!!! why did all the volunteer fire departments in johnson county have to be out there???? 4or5 trucks setting there running i mean really! what for? just to be SEEN!!! BIG SHOWS!!!!!! you want to really talk about blowing tax payers money!
mom in ohio

Newtown, VA

#71 Feb 24, 2013
Drugs are stupid and when it all comes down to it no one did have a right to touch anything. Willie destroyed lives because of addiction and Anthony took things to sell for drugs! Not momento's to remember someone by! It all disgusts me. All this step stuff is stupid too! Both had kids together and kids before each other. Either way they are their children! They had grandchildren they knew and ones they didn't! No one ever knows what tomorrow will bring and some people can't even begin to know what living a hard or sick life is! So everyone needs to put the crap behind and give condolences to those who deserve it and think of the two people who were robbed not only of life, but their things they had together. Even though in our hearts we knew they were gone it still belonged to them until it was confirmed. It should've been dealt with after they were found! Not taken and gotten rid of for the very reason their lives were stolen from us!!!!!!!
Rufus

Elkview, WV

#72 Feb 24, 2013
This area is full of unsolved crimes. Its my opinion that the police dept. literally didn't want to dirty their hands by digging behind that barn because its obvious they would have found them long before now. On the other side of coin, I do believe the police never gave up on solving this crime. They just didn't feel the need to keep the public informed of everything that was going on, which was probably for the best. Whose to say the FBI and police didn't interrogate the gf and Willie on a daily basis about coming clean and telling what they know? What hurt this case is long it took before anyone knew they were missing, people never coming forward with information which maybe didn't seem important at the time but later it would have been a big clue or a big lead. That's the only bad thing about this area people minding their own business and not wanting to get involved. If the Blantons had lived next door to a busybody this case would have been solved quickly.
I feel so bad for this family and the friends of this family. Its unreal how this turned out especially in this area where almost nothing out of the ordinary ever happens..
What amuses me is that these two morons may have actually thought they were going to get away with this horrific crime..don't they watch TV?? Did they not know that crime NEVER pays?
I never post on Topix but I do enjoy reading it most times, but not today..All this mudslinging and judging the families actions and words makes me sick..Of course each time a tragedy happens like this stuff like this happens..These people are gone but never forgotten.These people were brutally killed by their own blood..Its horrible. Its a time to grieve and pray for swift justice for them for which they deserve. No one should get away with this crime..Hopefully Willie and the gf will never see the outside of a jail cell EVER again and maybe even a needle in the arm for this crime.

Since: Mar 11

Nerinx, KY

#73 Feb 24, 2013
mom in ohio wrote:
Drugs are stupid and when it all comes down to it no one did have a right to touch anything. Willie destroyed lives because of addiction and Anthony took things to sell for drugs! Not momento's to remember someone by! It all disgusts me. All this step stuff is stupid too! Both had kids together and kids before each other. Either way they are their children! They had grandchildren they knew and ones they didn't! No one ever knows what tomorrow will bring and some people can't even begin to know what living a hard or sick life is! So everyone needs to put the crap behind and give condolences to those who deserve it and think of the two people who were robbed not only of life, but their things they had together. Even though in our hearts we knew they were gone it still belonged to them until it was confirmed. It should've been dealt with after they were found! Not taken and gotten rid of for the very reason their lives were stolen from us!!!!!!!
Didn't get your cut?
Kay

United States

#74 Feb 24, 2013
When they told the dogs picked up a scent in the barn,at one point i thought about behind the barn.wonder why they did'nt?you can tell a freshly dug grave .even if there's alot of brush on top of it that's the first place i would look.wow it's amazing maybe the sheriff isnt to good at what he does.

Since: Mar 11

Nerinx, KY

#75 Feb 24, 2013
Not Entitled wrote:
<quoted text>
No family member had rights to ANYTHING while the investigation was still going on. The Blanton's, up until now, hadn't been found dead, or alive. Seems like going in prematurely, and removing items was not the right approach. Home and property should have been sealed off and no one allowed to enter the premises until they were found, or declared dead by some other means. At that point probate court would look for a will, and/or would declare how the property would be distributed. After all, inheritance taxes are due on property distributions. You can bet your sweet petunia that the IRS will be getting involved. When it's all said and done, there will be little left for any family member(s) If there's no will, the state will end up with most of the estate. Since there were children and I suppose step-children, this could very well get nasty before all is said and done. Ah, it doesn't really matter. If drugs were involved in any way, the federal government will own the whole thing. As for blaming the sheriff, you people aren't Perry Mason. I seriously doubt you are qualified to judge what went on when you know absolutely NOTHING about the investigation. Yes, that includes the family members who want to get on Topix and pretend they know all that's going on. Bullcrap. You don't know any more than me, and that is absolutey, NOTHING.
Estate has to be over 5 mil. I think.
price supporter

Wheelwright, KY

#76 Feb 24, 2013
well for your info bill witten was an is a crook just like his son the drug dealer.! you dumbass's downing dewayne like this you have no respect for the law!! I bet you would not talk to or dwn GENE CYRUS like this!!an if you wanna talk bout unsolved murder's for all you dective's outh there TELL ME !!! who killed APRIL STAMBUGH.!!!!!! several years ago , so if you don't know anyhthing bout police work shut you damn mouth !!!!!!

“PAINTSVILLE TIGERS”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77 Feb 24, 2013
Bless that poor family .

“PAINTSVILLE TIGERS”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78 Feb 24, 2013
price supporter wrote:
well for your info bill witten was an is a crook just like his son the drug dealer.! you dumbass's downing dewayne like this you have no respect for the law!! I bet you would not talk to or dwn GENE CYRUS like this!!an if you wanna talk bout unsolved murder's for all you dective's outh there TELL ME !!! who killed APRIL STAMBUGH.!!!!!! several years ago , so if you don't know anyhthing bout police work shut you damn mouth !!!!!!
Dewayne Price is just as stupid as his name. How could that dumb puke let that family go through not knowing where their loved ones bodies were. I mean the first place any Sheriff worth two cents would check would be the buildings first and then go out in a circle from there. What a joke Price is.
Right

Lexington, KY

#79 Feb 24, 2013
Christian wrote:
well somebody had to say something because it is for certain that the cops couldn't find them
you are so right . that would have been to much work for the Sheriff's Dept as the only caases they can solve is the ones that land right in their laps, you all are just wasting your taxpaying money with the Sheriff's Department you have now (just look at them)

“PAINTSVILLE TIGERS”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80 Feb 24, 2013
I just hope that enough of us can get together to vote Dudly Do Right out of office.
Kay

United States

#81 Feb 24, 2013
Yes Bill was a crooked ass person but i still ask why?he didnt look behind the barn why?i guess i'd have to be there to know why huh?im just a dumbass along with everyone else that ask why.im glad they was found its about time.
Fantom

East Point, KY

#82 Feb 24, 2013
mom in ohio wrote:
Drugs are stupid and when it all comes down to it no one did have a right to touch anything. Willie destroyed lives because of addiction and Anthony took things to sell for drugs! Not momento's to remember someone by! It all disgusts me. All this step stuff is stupid too! Both had kids together and kids before each other. Either way they are their children! They had grandchildren they knew and ones they didn't! No one ever knows what tomorrow will bring and some people can't even begin to know what living a hard or sick life is! So everyone needs to put the crap behind and give condolences to those who deserve it and think of the two people who were robbed not only of life, but their things they had together. Even though in our hearts we knew they were gone it still belonged to them until it was confirmed. It should've been dealt with after they were found! Not taken and gotten rid of for the very reason their lives were stolen from us!!!!!!!
Agree. Condolences to you, and "Each and EVERY child they had"

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83 Feb 24, 2013
price supporter wrote:
well for your info bill witten was an is a crook just like his son the drug dealer.! you dumbass's downing dewayne like this you have no respect for the law!! I bet you would not talk to or dwn GENE CYRUS like this!!an if you wanna talk bout unsolved murder's for all you dective's outh there TELL ME !!! who killed APRIL STAMBUGH.!!!!!! several years ago , so if you don't know anyhthing bout police work shut you damn mouth !!!!!!
Dear lord, what in the world does Bill Witten have to do with this case? This is about the Blanton's bodies, not Bill Witten, or Gene Cyrus (rest his soul). rom an ex-inmate. I hope everyone realizes the Blanton's family are reading these posts with everyone fighting. Try to show some respect to this family, while this was expected to be the outcome, it is never easy to lose family, especially in a manner which this family had to endure. God Speed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84 Feb 24, 2013
Don't think the outcome of this situation as surprised anyone. What does surprise me, as I can tell from the posts on here, why is there so much hatred between these family members? Assuming the post on here saying they ARE family members, are actually family members.
wondering

Salyersville, KY

#85 Feb 24, 2013
Kay wrote:
Yes Bill was a crooked ass person but i still ask why?he didnt look behind the barn why?i guess i'd have to be there to know why huh?im just a dumbass along with everyone else that ask why.im glad they was found its about time.
Do you know how far down the bodies were? I was told the dogs could only smell as far as 3 ft down. If Willie had a dozer there before the Blantons were reported missing it's hard to say how deep he had them in the ground. You know for sure he didn't have them just barely under the ground or the dogs would have found them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 149,606
Last post wins (Nov '10) 33 min -Prince- 24,556
CNN or FOX 1 hr Momma Drinks Wine 5
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr -Prince- 11,958
Thieving Joyce Estep 2 hr Shelby 60
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 3 hr Protemp 128
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Misty Fitch 16,443

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages