Blanton Bodies Found
Christian

Salyersville, KY

#42 Feb 23, 2013
well somebody had to say something because it is for certain that the cops couldn't find them
family member

Owingsville, KY

#43 Feb 23, 2013
he is in jail for stealing it and pawning it to buy drugs. I think u need to keep ur nose out of my families business. u people have no place talking of taking up for him he is a piece of shit just like his brother. we r all havin a really hard time with this and if u really knew what was goin on u would feel the same way. he is in jail in ohio rite now for this and also tried to movie into their house. u all r rude I just don't understand how people can run their mouth bout thing they know nothing about
get real

Betsy Layne, KY

#45 Feb 23, 2013
family member wrote:
he is in jail for stealing it and pawning it to buy drugs. I think u need to keep ur nose out of my families business. u people have no place talking of taking up for him he is a piece of shit just like his brother. we r all havin a really hard time with this and if u really knew what was goin on u would feel the same way. he is in jail in ohio rite now for this and also tried to movie into their house. u all r rude I just don't understand how people can run their mouth bout thing they know nothing about
Well legally the house or farm will most certainly be property to the next of kin and that would be the sons and daughters whether they be in jail or not. I doubt Willie will be able to profet if proven he killed his parents but the other son and children will be co owners. I would say they will end up selling the house or farm and splitting the money.

That place will go cheap with a double homicide there.
nosey

Betsy Layne, KY

#46 Feb 23, 2013
family member wrote:
just wanted to say to my cousin Anthony its funny how ur so sad about ur mom passin away when u were the one who came got two loads of ur mothers stuff as soon as u knew they were gone u sicken me u act like u care ur just as bad as he is to steal thing like their truck and computer u deserve to be rite where ur brother I. and because of ur brother we cant have an open funeral and really say good bye I cant believe u. they pretty much helped raise me I played with willy all the time when I was little ridein four wheelers and playin on the farm.
Keep your nose out of it. Anthony has right to his mothers personal belongings because I think she only had two sons. The way people steal in this area I am surprise there is much to take. Why do you care if there is a open funeral or not????? Its not your call to make decisions about that at all... If your not one of their children then sthu
Kay

United States

#47 Feb 23, 2013
It isn't anybodys buisness,it's hard on the whole family and i want to say im sorry for any comment i could of said to bother anyone where i called Willy a hillbilly,i am sorry and i think everyone should just be quite and let this family have some peace.it don't matter how Dewayne found them im just glad he did.i think some people have gone to far on their freedom of speech and i will pray for u all.
correction

Betsy Layne, KY

#48 Feb 23, 2013
Kay wrote:
It isn't anybodys buisness,it's hard on the whole family and i want to say im sorry for any comment i could of said to bother anyone where i called Willy a hillbilly,i am sorry and i think everyone should just be quite and let this family have some peace.it don't matter how Dewayne found them im just glad he did.i think some people have gone to far on their freedom of speech and i will pray for u all.
Sheriff Dwayne Price DID NOT FIND THEM.

Amanda Fannin told the FBI to where the bodies were and not sure but I think the recue squad did the diggin.
info

Staffordsville, KY

#50 Feb 23, 2013
correction wrote:
<quoted text>Sheriff Dwayne Price DID NOT FIND THEM.
Amanda Fannin told the FBI to where the bodies were and not sure but I think the recue squad did the diggin.
She was there and showed them where they were and was taken back to Pikeville
Kay

United States

#51 Feb 23, 2013
Im glad someone spoke up and im like you i hope he don't try to take credit for all of this.
Fantom

East Point, KY

#52 Feb 23, 2013
family member wrote:
just wanted to say to my cousin Anthony its funny how ur so sad about ur mom passin away when u were the one who came got two loads of ur mothers stuff as soon as u knew they were gone u sicken me u act like u care ur just as bad as he is to steal thing like their truck and computer u deserve to be rite where ur brother I. and because of ur brother we cant have an open funeral and really say good bye I cant believe u. they pretty much helped raise me I played with willy all the time when I was little ridein four wheelers and playin on the farm.
From what I understand, the item's Willie didn't sell himself after he murdered his parents, other family members went in and took what they wanted from the house, even Sandy's own mother. So why is it such a big deal that Anthony came and got things from the house also? Whether you considered Anthony family or not, he is Sandy's son! And remember Willie is the one who murdered Sandy and Larry, not Anthony.
truth

Logan, WV

#54 Feb 23, 2013
to long wrote:
<quoted text>wow he must have hidden them really good for them not to have been found before now!
He put them deepbunder horse doo doo. In hopes that would cover the smell from cadaver dogs finding it and speed decomposition. Just horrible how you can kill the one person that loved you more than anyone and gave you life. Not to mention your father. Just disgusted. They both should hang.
truth

Logan, WV

#56 Feb 23, 2013
Magmum PI wrote:
He must have. It's sad i watched video's she had on youtube she was enjoying her life and loved hiking and horse riding and they had a farm. & two sick people ended two great people life all because of what? What did they do too them for them too do something so sick. It's sick too know that Amanda told the media that she hoped they were lying on a beach somewhere knowing they were in dirt behind a barn. It's sad. & read the whole story it don't add up what they say. But i hope they find evidence and get the two who done it!! So sad..
What did look under to find that on You Tube? I can't find it

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#57 Feb 23, 2013
This is so sad I was hoping they found them sooner and if she never talked they still be missing.
What's so upsetting is they were right under there noise what a shame.
You people need to get some one in office that will go a few steps more to find them.

Sorry for the loss of the family but happy they have been found for closer

Is there info on how they past?

LDD@
to long

Adams, KY

#58 Feb 23, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What did look under to find that on You Tube? I can't find it
go to you tube and type in view from a mountain top

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#59 Feb 23, 2013
My house was broken into a few months back and I called the sheriffs office. A deputy called back two hours later. I would not vote for this peice of shit again thats for sure. I know how bad he talked about Bill Witten and his wife smearing him all over her facebook. Now she does the same thing about County JudgeTucker Daniels. Most of Johnson County now knows that Bill Witten was a really good sheriff compaired to what we have in that office now.

I just hope this next year goes by fast to change the name on the door of the sheriffs office.
sad

Logan, WV

#60 Feb 23, 2013
I watch some of though and she was sure an out door person sandra loved horses and that little boy in them love his heart.she had one of willie and amanda on there so sad..Praying for the family for justice and understanding
what a moron

Van Lear, KY

#61 Feb 23, 2013
LOL, HE DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE, THEY WERE RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE.
Str2ThePoint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#62 Feb 24, 2013
to long wrote:
<quoted text>go to you tube and type in view from a mountain top
http://www.youtube.com/user/viewfromamountain...

Look at the date this was taken a few months before...
Str2ThePoint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#63 Feb 24, 2013
Video Of Sandy & family

&fe ature=share&list=UU-JSafzE IE2-dq4H0jZ_F3Q

Since: Oct 12

Columbus, Ohio

#64 Feb 24, 2013
nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your nose out of it. Anthony has right to his mothers personal belongings because I think she only had two sons. The way people steal in this area I am surprise there is much to take. Why do you care if there is a open funeral or not????? Its not your call to make decisions about that at all... If your not one of their children then sthu
Nosey, why do you think Anthony had more of a right to walk in there and take things from the home Larry had kids too They are also entitled to things from the home. Not just leftovers that someone decided they didn't want. Yes, I'm part of the family. There's alot that hasn't been said on here. Alot about Anthony and Willie and Amanda. Talk about what you KNOW. Not what you think you know.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Feb 24, 2013
Kay wrote:
Dewaye didn't find anybody.He was told where they were and somebody else dug them up. Duh! I thought you were supposed to be so smart because you're not from Paintsville. Dewayne couldn't find his own butt with a 3 man posse and a flashlight, This is the shoddiest police work ever. Those poor people were right in the first place any cop worth a plug nickle would look. If i was their family I would demand some answers from Dewayne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Rebecca 164,689
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 16,740
name the druggies (Nov '13) 1 hr Hmmm 19
Paige Castle from Johnson Central 5 hr Spider-Man 5
Last post wins (Nov '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,132
sheriffin 21 hr hoping 25
summer food program for kids 21 hr kinda sad 25

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages