just wondering

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
is she hanging with that gurl named april what are they doing saw them in the plaza thought they looked drunk or high does her mama know what they do

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Looks high?They are.Mama don't care her and dad likes to party too!Lets dive in the river.
Her friend!

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2012
First of all Her name is spell "Jennifer". She is a great person and a wonderful friend!
Bullcrap

Louisa, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="Her friend!"]First of all Her name is spell "Jennifer". She is a great person and a wonderful friend![/QUOTE]

No she is not. She likes to help married guys cheat on their pregnant wife with her and he skanky "friend". April too. My friend learned that first hand a week before she gave birth
haha

Lebanon, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Bi*tch I know who started this post and you better shut your mouth. All you do is seek for drama, cause that's all your good at.
haha

Lebanon, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
MOMSLOVE wrote:
Looks high?They are.Mama don't care her and dad likes to party too!Lets dive in the river.
Hunny, were ever you get your facts, there false.
Her parents are very sick. Especially her father.
april
#8 Aug 4, 2012
lmfaooooooo! doin meth huh? dangggg! id like to know how 2 17 year olds get their hands on meth! you people are rediculous! and i suggest that NO ONEEEEE bring up jenns parents! they're bad off especially her dad, so have some respect you stupid biiitches!!!
your momma

Lowmansville, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
were talking bout your momma.a 17 year old beating on a 9 year old little boy.shame on you,he wants to see his daddy,i forgot hes your daddy now.you both can keep him.we heard all bout you and your momma.are you gay?thats nice hope you and your new family have a good life.
likes girls
#13 Aug 16, 2012
leave my daddy alone
enough

Salyersville, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunny, were ever you get your facts, there false.
Her parents are very sick. Especially her father.
i think they are talking about aprils mom
Justin Davis

Salyersville, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2012
Oh great more idiots, just leave Jennifer Powers and April alone, they are both great friends, with awesome personalities and are kind hearted, also how the fuck do you expect a 17 year olds to get meth or any drugs? Think about it you dumbasses. Furthermore, her parents are sick and cannot defend themselves from your dumbass remarks. I find this really sad, to see people talking trash about young adults and their ill parents BEHIND THEIR BACK, but I guess this town is just full of low lives setting the new standard for the next generation. Anyways if you really have something to say, tell it to their face OR MY FACE,and stop hiding behind a fake name on the internet, ya pussies.
likes girls

Lowmansville, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Justin Davis wrote:
Oh great more idiots, just leave Jennifer Powers and April alone, they are both great friends, with awesome personalities and are kind hearted, also how the fuck do you expect a 17 year olds to get meth or any drugs? Think about it you dumbasses. Furthermore, her parents are sick and cannot defend themselves from your dumbass remarks. I find this really sad, to see people talking trash about young adults and their ill parents BEHIND THEIR BACK, but I guess this town is just full of low lives setting the new standard for the next generation. Anyways if you really have something to say, tell it to their face OR MY FACE,and stop hiding behind a fake name on the internet, ya pussies.
do you really think peeps are buying your bs?do you think they have to have a I.D to buy drugs?they talk about what drugs they do at the plaza and on fb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 7 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,654
Last post wins (Nov '10) 11 min Princess Hey 23,937
Anonymous is watching you Paintsville, KY 1 hr in the crapper 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,330
Shooting 2 hr worried 36
Is John Preston A Good Judge? 2 hr i know 3
Girl in black Mazda 3 2 hr slipping 3
Indicted 10 hr shaking head 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages