who is brent reed
melissa

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2009
who is brent reed my friend was asking about him is he in the army or something
blah

Virgie, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2009
He's happily married with a beautiful baby...and yes he's in the army.
stupid

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2010
well blah happily married is wrong. he would be if he wasn't married to the devil. yes his baby is beautiful. onlyby the grace of god. but he doesn't love her, and never will
helllllllo

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2010
you know what you are stupid because its his marriage not yours. sounds like you need a little help. If he wants to be with Tiff then let him be with her. I don't know her, but ive heard she a real ,you know what. But you know everybody has there own problems, no one is perfect.Yes, Brent is very handsome, and his mother did a real good job on raising him. I know she wouldn't appreciate someone trying to break up his marriage. So just lay off you stupid scum bag.
hot mama

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2010
dont know him.
wonder sometimes

Van Lear, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Does anyone know how i can get a hold of him he was my best friend in high school but as i lift for college we lost contact please and thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myra castle 6 min you stop it 60
Last post wins (Nov '10) 44 min moth woman 24,784
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 151,840
deputy darvin marsellette (May '11) 1 hr my my 12
Heroin epidemic in Johnson County 2 hr help him 13
RT 201/ Flat Gap Dealers 2 hr hank 4
City National Bank Employees Are the Worst 3 hr martin 15

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages